I LOVE YOU...

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i love Hamburg .
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    i love Hamburg .

so do I :D
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I love a good thunderstorm too.
    I think of all the things that live outside the window and how awesome it must be for them. The nitrogen being released into the atmosphere, everything green must be going "yes!!"
    The birdies and other backyard friends hiding in their bushes, cuddled together, waiting out the storm, then they will go look for worms and probably take baths in the puddles. It must be a real treat fresh rainwater.
    Whenever it thunderstorms, I think of the first time in my life I realized thunder was the sound of lightning. I must have missed that lesson in class :P .
    I was almost 19, kind of old for the realization, I'm blonde though so maybe that explains it.
    I was camping with my boyfriend, we were hiding in the tent when lightning struck a nearby tree. The force lifted us off the ground. I got it alright, right then. A lightbulb went on in my head "ah thunder is the sound of lightning hmmm where have I been?"
    Now when I think of all of nature's creatures out and about in a storm I wonder if they are afraid or if its just a matter of "whatever the weather" for them. I hope they aren't afraid.
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    pandora wrote:
    . A lightbulb went on in my head "ah thunder is the sound of lightning hmmm where have I been?"

Not to be technical, but thunder is actually the sound of misplaced air caused by the heating of that air from the lightning. Ok, so it was technical anyway.

I would LOVE to experience the feeling of being lifted off the ground by (nearby not direct) lightning! (and put safely back down, of course)
    I love the first sip of coffee early in the morning, watching the sun go up in the air :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    DangDang wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    . A lightbulb went on in my head "ah thunder is the sound of lightning hmmm where have I been?"

Not to be technical, but thunder is actually the sound of misplaced air caused by the heating of that air from the lightning. Ok, so it was technical anyway.

I would LOVE to experience the feeling of being lifted off the ground by (nearby not direct) lightning! (and put safely back down, of course)
    hey cool, you are smart, "misplaced air caused by the heating of the air from the lightning" I got it, thank you.
    My husband always says the angels are bowling in heaven. I'll have to tell him ;)
    It was a cool memory but I think some other campers were injured in that storm, it was pretty scary.
    I love to watch storms on the porch and wonder if that will be the way I'll go. The energy in the air and the feeling of being so connected to nature, leaving this world that way might be my pick if I got one.
    A granny (more of a granny than I am now) in a rocking chair on my porch in a storm.
    Good Day Dimitris! I love coffee with the sunrise too :)
    pandora wrote:
    i arrive at work at 6:45...i made the security check in office,i made an freddo espresso..and seat outside the office,the sunrise was so ,beautiful..!!the sun was so red!!!chill out for 10 minutes before the whole team arrives...awesome...got a full cup of energy for the rest of the day.. :)
  • pink1969pink1969 Posts: 245
    I love coming home and having my dogs greet me at the door.
    Shine on all you crazy diamonds!!!!
    Angel

Are we getting something out of this......all encompassing trip?

Paramount, NYC '94; Randall's Island, NYC '96; Brendan Byrne, NJ '98;
    EV solo, NYC 1 '08; EV solo, NJPAC '08; Philadelphia, PA 10/30/2009;
    Hartford, CT '10; Newark, NJ '10
    pandora wrote:
    i arrive at work at 6:45...i made the security check in office,i made an freddo espresso..and seat outside the office,the sunrise was so ,beautiful..!!the sun was so red!!!chill out for 10 minutes before the whole team arrives...awesome...got a full cup of energy for the rest of the day.. :)
    "The sun my almighty physician"
    Thomas Jefferson

The sun,wonderful start, middle, end to the day!
    I love the Sun
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I love sunsets!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I love sunsets!!!
    santorini.jpg

unforgetable if u see it..

i love Santorini...
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I love sunsets!!!
    santorini.jpg

unforgetable if u see it..

i love Santorini...
    That's Amazing! ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I love my husband long time.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    ..im sorry Mother i fucked up sometimes...or alot of times...im still learning...but only one thing is sure..

I Love u...
    I loved your Jim Dandies, Mom, your homemade dumpling noodles, your braised oxtails and seafood gumbo.
    I love the sunflowers you grew 8 feet tall.
    I loved your voice at the foot of the stairs each night telling me "tomorrow is another day honey, sweet dreams"
    I loved how you gave Dad hell but then forgave him a minute later with a smile.
    I love the love you two shared for a lifetime. Thank you
    I loved the smell of your whiskey old fashions with the fresh orange and bitters and the smell of a rare cigarette.
    I love how you would change the storm windows to screens at the start of each spring, the fresh air filling the house again. It made us feel new.
    I love how you laid out all the old bread in the yard for the birds
    I love that you let squirrels nest in the attic.
    I loved how you hung the sheets out to dry then made a fresh bed for me. How you even put a rubber sheet under me in bed in a storm, afraid I would get struck by lightning
    How you told me to put on a sweater cause you were cold.
    I loved your voice and your deep brown smiling eyes. I love how you adored music, especially Rod Stewart.
    I love the way you understood when I was wrong.
    I love how you listened knowing just the right words to say. I love how you helped me through my toughest times.
    I love you Mama and I love how you loved me.
  • OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300
    pandora wrote:
    I loved your Jim Dandies, Mom, your homemade dumpling noodles, your braised oxtails and seafood gumbo.
    I loved your voice at the foot of the stairs each night telling me "tomorrow is another day honey, sweet dreams"
    I loved the smell of your whiskey old fashions with the fresh orange and bitters and the smell of a rare cigarette.
    I love how you would change the storm windows to screens at the start of each spring, the fresh air filling the house again. It made us feel new.
    I loved how you hung the sheets out to dry then made a fresh bed for me. How you even put a rubber sheet under me in bed in a storm, afraid I would get struck by lightning
    I loved your voice and your deep brown smiling eyes. I love how you adored music, especially Rod Stewart.
    I love how you listened knowing just the right words to say. I love how you helped me through my toughest times.

This is beautiful. I'm going to go see my mother today and tell her how much I love her.
    OnTheEdge wrote:
    pandora wrote:

This is beautiful. I'm going to go see my mother today and tell her how much I love her.
    both of u.. :clap::clap:
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    pandora wrote:
    your a lucky girl pandi :D you have a great mom! happy mothers day to her :mrgreen:
    pandora wrote:
    your a lucky girl pandi :D you have a great mom! happy mothers day to her :mrgreen:
    Thank you Dan she smiles down on us both from heaven, she was quite a woman :D miss her daily
    pandora wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Thank you Dan she smiles down on us both from heaven, she was quite a woman :D miss her daily
    lucky you!..my mom,..not so much :cry: but my grandmother,now there was a woman!i miss that crazy old lady :mrgreen:8-)
    pandora wrote:
    lucky you!..my mom,..not so much :cry: but my grandmother,now there was a woman!i miss that crazy old lady :mrgreen:8-)
    Ah Dan sorry about your Mama but not half as sorry as she probably is. To disappoint our children is the worse. I never really knew either of my Grannies, Grandpas either, those are relationships I've truly missed. I hope I get a chance to be a Grandma someday, thats got to be the very best but then a lot of worry too with the ways of the world. Its not so promising.
    no its not but you'll be great at being a g mom!i'm sure of it :mrgreen: and that makes a differance :clap: :thumbup:
    no its not but you'll be great at being a g mom!i'm sure of it :mrgreen: and that makes a differance :clap: :thumbup:
    thanks for the vote of confidence ! you are an extra nice man, your G-ma did a fine job with you :D
    pandora wrote:
    thanks for the vote of confidence ! you are an extra nice man, your G-ma did a fine job with you :D
    yes she did!the best of me comes from her. she was more than a grangmom,more than a mom,she was my friend.she's been gone 16 years, and i still miss her :( ...i think your pretty cool yourself :mrgreen: i love the things you post about...and your humor :lol: your a funny girl...with a big heart :D
    pandora wrote:
    yes she did!the best of me comes from her. she was more than a grangmom,more than a mom,she was my friend.she's been gone 16 years, and i still miss her :( ...i think your pretty cool yourself :mrgreen: i love the things you post about...and your humor :lol: your a funny girl...with a big heart :D
    thank you Dan my big heart's heartstrings have been tugged ;) you are sweet and kind to me
  • edvwhymeedvwhyme Posts: 8
    Hello World

Just wanted to let anybody know that I met this amazing woman 6 months ago and she is my world now, I cant believe how fast time flies when you love someone so much but its a damn good ride. Mel my love to you forever. :D:D:D
    edvwhyme wrote:
    Hello World

Just wanted to let anybody know that I met this amazing woman 6 months ago and she is my world now, I cant believe how fast time flies when you love someone so much but its a damn good ride. Mel my love to you forever. :D:D:D
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap:
    edvwhyme wrote:
    Hello World

thats wonderful, new love, congratulations! :D I wish there was a smiley face that blew kisses ;)
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    pandora wrote:
    edvwhyme wrote:
    Hello World

thats wonderful, new love, congratulations! :D I wish there was a smiley face that blew kisses ;)
    smiley-love020.gifsmiley-love017.gifsmiley-love014.gifsmiley-love006.gif
    pandora wrote:
    smiley-love020.gifsmiley-love017.gifsmiley-love014.gifsmiley-love006.gif
    love it! thank you I see where to find them now!