I LOVE YOU...

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Share your love.write here to the people u want!!!!!
ill go first..
I LOVE YOU SIS.. ..Bring my nefiew up ,the next Pearl jam fan too... :D
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I love you JB
    you are a kind most generous and thoughtful man who makes me feel so special.
    Thank you for all your dedication and hard work and for being a great example for our children
    and a loving Daddy and Grandpa to "The Pack".
    Thanks again for always letting me go see PJ anytime I want even if we are broke knowing that "a girl needs sumthen" knowing it makes me so happy.
    You've made my life most wonderful bless you husband of almost 29 years(wow!)
    see you tonite ;)
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    my best friend. she really is something else, and the only person that can make me smile on a shit day :) how could you not love a friend whose response to your tale of woe is "i'd tell her to eat an ass!"
  • my best friend. she really is something else, and the only person that can make me smile on a shit day :) how could you not love a friend whose response to your tale of woe is "i'd tell her to eat an ass!"

I'd like her too. :D
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    edited November 2009
    I love you friend from Pearl Jam. We met a few years back and I needed a hand. You have always been looking over me as a guardian Angel. I am so sorry that I hurt you in my sickness, but I love that I have been learning the art of forgiveness. I hope one day, you will show yourself again, and we can pick up where we began. In nothingness, blank page, with a brand new box of crayons.

power to the peaceful
    God Bless
    Post edited by melodious on
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    I love the word LOVE....
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
    melodious wrote:
    I love the word LOVE....
    me too and I love your sign off
    "power to the peaceful God bless" :)
  • pandora wrote:
    melodious wrote:
    I love the word LOVE....
    me too and I love your sign off
    "power to the peaceful God bless" :)
    couldnt say it better...me too..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i love a sunburnt country,
    a land of sweeping plains,
    of ragged mountain ranges,
    of drought and flooding rains,
    i love her far horizons,
    i love her jewel sea,
    her beauty and her terror -
    the wide brown land for me...

an opal-hearted country,
    a wilful, lavish land -
    all you who have not loved her,
    you will not understand -
    though earth holds many splendours,
    wherever I may die,
    i know to what brown country
    my homing thoughts will fly.

-Dorothea MacKellar
    i love her far horizons,
    i love her jewel sea,

an opal-hearted country,
    a wilful, lavish land -
    wherever I may die,

-Dorothea MacKellar
    awesome....
    I love you Charlie- alias
    Charles Magruder, Charles Magruder the no good rotten poop shooter, Chuck, Chuckie, Charlie Brown- Charlie Brown He's a clown that Charlie Brown, the great sneaker, laddy boy, button boo boo and now old man.
    I remember I found you at the pound. How was I so brave to go in there? haven't been since- it must have been meant to be.
    You were just 9 months old then- The 2 dogs next to you were fighting over a bowl- you stood up and said lady get me out of here with those brown eyes that match your nose. I saw you were a boy and I was looking for a girl so I told you I was sorry. Went on home could not get you out of my mind, that little yellow lab with the 6 inch legs.
    Had a dream about you over the weekend that sent me back to you. A toothless prisoner saw me by your cage and said are you taking Charlie? He's due to be put down day after tomorrow.Not til that moment was I sure and without thought I replied " yes come on Charlie lets blow this popsicle stand "and off we went. A lifetime later my Charlie is 13. He sleeps quietly here next to me all days now in his little red plaid bed, not wanting to go play with the pack anymore. He takes his daily dose of milk thistle to aid a dying liver. I know it won't be long now before we must say goodbye.
    I love you Charlie forever and ever.
  • pandora wrote:
    Charles Magruder, Charles Magruder the no good rotten poop shooter, Chuck, Chuckie, Charlie Brown- Charlie Brown He's a clown that Charlie Brown, the great sneaker, laddy boy, button boo boo and now old man.
    I remember I found you at the pound. How was I so brave to go in there? haven't been since- it must have been meant to be.
    You were just 9 months old then- The 2 dogs next to you were fighting over a bowl- you stood up and said lady get me out of here with those brown eyes that match your nose. I saw you were a boy and I was looking for a girl so I told you I was sorry. Went on home could not get you out of my mind, that little yellow lab with the 6 inch legs.
    Had a dream about you over the weekend that sent me back to you. A toothless prisoner saw me by your cage and said are you taking Charlie? He's due to be put down day after tomorrow.Not til that moment was I sure and without thought I replied " yes come on Charlie lets blow this popsicle stand "and off we went. A lifetime later my Charlie is 13. He sleeps quietly here next to me all days now in his little red plaid bed, not wanting to go play with the pack anymore. He takes his daily dose of milk thistle to aid a dying liver. I know it won't be long now before we must say goodbye.

this is beautiful, and sad...i know what it is like to have a dog that is nearing the end of its life....i will be devestated when it happens to mine.

while i am at it, i love my parents and sister and nephew, my extended family, my friends, my band mates, and most importantly my yellow lab and my girlfriend. i would be completely lost without them....
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • pandora wrote:
    one of the best i ever read in this forum..
    Pandora i already told u that i love your writing and how polite and kind person u are..
    lucky the people have u around
    pandora wrote:
    one of the best i ever read in this forum..
    Pandora i already told u that i love your writing and how polite and kind person u are..
    lucky the people have u around
    Dimitris, you have made me feel so at home- like PJ, you know, their music is like coming home to me.A most wonderful comfortable. Thank you for your kindness and Hail Hail we all are the lucky ones to have you here! :D
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I just wanna say I love you!
    I am mine!
  • Titanium wrote:
    I just wanna say I love you!
    beautiful.. :D
  • I say I love you to my boyfriend every day... and I mean it every single time.

I'm more in love with him than I ever have been, he's incredible. I don't know why he loves me but he does and i'm the luckiest girl alive :D

audiodave, I love you with my body, heart and soul, forever x x x x x x
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • :D
  • I make sure to tell those that I love more and more often...life's too short for them not to know how important they are to me :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • who else have some love inside him/her? :D
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Being a mom, I never tire telling my daughter how much I love her, just about all the time. And she tells me the same. She's 6. :D
  • I love you my friend from so so long ago.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • I love you, mum and not a day goes by that I don't miss you. This is just good-bye for now.

I love my friends for the constant support and love they offer.
  • love u all my beautiful friends........see u all in euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    anybody say 'I love you' to a spouse or S.O. at the end of a phone call so often that it becomes habit? The other day, a guy at my work said it to one of our suppliers as he was saying goodbye....i couldnt even bug him about it too much, I've done it before myself. Probably a hint that it's not exactly sincere every time I said it ;)
  • anybody say 'I love you' to a spouse or S.O. at the end of a phone call so often that it becomes habit? The other day, a guy at my work said it to one of our suppliers as he was saying goodbye....i couldnt even bug him about it too much, I've done it before myself. Probably a hint that it's not exactly sincere every time I said it ;)

hahahahaha...that's awesome!
    i always say 'love you' to my mom on the phone, it IS habit..and yet it IS always meant. hubby and i don't always say it, but we say it often enough. more importantly, we know it, so it's ok not to say it as much. ;)

that's some priceless shit.
    i've called a colleague or two 'honey' or by my husband's nae at times....but yea...we all laugh about it.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    edited November 2009
    Roadrunner by The Modern Lovers - I love this song

One two three four five six!

Roadrunner, roadrunner
    Going faster miles an hour
    Gonna drive past the Stop 'n' Shop
    With the radio on
    I'm in love with Massachusetts
    And the neon when it's cold outside
    And the highway when it's late at night
    Got the radio on
    I'm like the roadrunner

Alright
    I'm in love with modern moonlight
    128 when it's dark outside
    I'm in love with Massachusetts
    I'm in love with the radio on
    It helps me from being alone late at night
    It helps me from being lonely late at night
    I don't feel so bad now in the car
    Don't feel so alone, got the radio on
    Like the roadrunner
    That's right

Said welcome to the spirit of 1956
    Patient in the bushes next to '57
    The highway is your girlfriend as you go by quick
    Suburban trees, suburban speed
    And it smells like heaven
    And I say roadrunner once
    Roadrunner twice
    I'm in love with rock & roll and I'll be out all night
    Roadrunner
    That's right

Well now
    Roadrunner, roadrunner
    Going faster miles an hour
    Gonna drive to the Stop 'n' Shop
    With the radio on at night
    And me in love with modern moonlight
    Me in love with modern rock & roll
    Modern girls and modern rock & roll
    Don't feel so alone, got the radio on
    Like the roadrunner
    O.K., now you sing Modern Lovers

(Radio On!)
    I got the AM
    (Radio On!)
    Got the car, got the AM
    (Radio On!)
    Got the AM sound, got the
    (Radio On!)
    Got the rockin' modern neon sound
    (Radio On!)
    I got the car from Massachusetts, got the
    (Radio On!)
    I got the power of Massachusetts when it's late at night
    (Radio On!)
    I got the modern sounds of modern Massachusetts
    I've got the world, got the turnpike, got the
    I've got the, got the power of the AM
    Got the, late at night, rock & roll late at night
    The factories and the auto signs got the power of modern sounds
    Alright
    Post edited by kenny olav on
    i love her far horizons,
    i love her jewel sea,

an opal-hearted country,
    a wilful, lavish land -
    wherever I may die,

-Dorothea MacKellar

awesome!
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    I dated a girl for 4 years and in those 4 years i never said "i love you" we are still friends today and we have a very weird relationship. she is in a bad marriage.

i don't know why i never said i loved her even when i asked her to marry me. but true be told i have always loved her.

how fucked up is that?
  • fife wrote:
    I dated a girl for 4 years and in those 4 years i never said "i love you" we are still friends today and we have a very weird relationship. she is in a bad marriage.

i don't know why i never said i loved her even when i asked her to marry me. but true be told i have always loved her.

how fucked up is that?
    my opinion is that if u read what u write once again,u will find how beautiful is what u feeling,,u need to share it..this time or next time..
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    fife wrote:

how fucked up is that?
    my opinion is that if u read what u write once again,u will find how beautiful is what u feeling,,u need to share it..this time or next time..

i can't say that now to her. she is in a bad marriage. she has told me that she wants to break up with him and get back to me. she is just waiting from a sign from me that i want her back. i do want her back but i can't say that while she is married. i just also tell her to break up with her husband, he is a nice guy but they hav enothing in common and they don't talk at all anymore.