I LOVE YOU...

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    smiley-love020.gifsmiley-love017.gifsmiley-love014.gifsmiley-love006.gif
    :lol: awesome!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300
    I Love PJ Radio!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    pandora wrote:
    love it! thank you I see where to find them now!

No problem!!! smiley-bounce019.gif
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,912
    I love my wife and my dog.

They're both going thru some tough times and there doesn't seem like much I can do. :cry:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    I Love Mr K more and more each day. It's an amazing feeling, almost indescribable, to have so love much for someone. Each day as I try my best to guide him and teach him, I find that it is him who is making me a better person and is teaching me things.

I love my mum and dad, for all the support and unconditional love they have given me and to Mr K. It was a big decision they made to support myself and Mr K and to become the three-person parental unit with me to provide for and create a stable a loving environment for my son. smiley-hug008.gif
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    believe ir not I love people and enjoy helping people when I can, sometimes I have a moment and zero tollarence but inside I know we are all here for the same reason, it took some time to understand but it all came around as I experianced a little more of life and people around me...and I'm still working on it :D

Godfather.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Godfather. wrote:
    believe ir not I love people and enjoy helping people when I can, sometimes I have a moment and zero tollarence but inside I know we are all here for the same reason, it took some time to understand but it all came around as I experianced a little more of life and people around me...and I'm still working on it :D

Godfather.
    I believe you love people! I respect and admire you. Your thoughts are at times soft and gentle then also strong and forceful but always wise. I think you speak from the heart.
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I love you PJ, thanks for the awesome time in Buffalo, can't wait to see you all again :D
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    thank you pandora that was nice.

Godfather.
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.
    that was great!!!!!i love it
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    I love that I'm making so many new PJ friends and that we're all going to meet up at either Newark or MSG or both....Thanks PJ!

I'm so looking forward to this :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    i love Jamily..
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    i love Jamily..

Me too!!! :mrgreen:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    tinkerbell wrote:
    i love Jamily..

:)
    tinkerbell wrote:
    i love Jamily..

Me three!
    my uncle Dimitris told me he love Pearl Jam for thei music and for their Fans like Pandora :)
    :wave: Mrs Pandora
    Vasilis here

17052010671.jpg
    my uncle Dimitris told me he love Pearl Jam for thei music and for their Fans like Pandora :)
    Vasilis here

17052010671.jpg
    :angel: Oh my how precious, how precious just like your uncle :clap: bless you both
  • OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300
    I love the fact that in 3 hours i'm going to be at a PJ show :thumbup:
    Vasilis here

17052010671.jpg

I wonder who bought the PJ onesie!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    I love EVERYONE I'm about to meet at Newark tomorrow!

Exciting!

jo
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Vasilis here

17052010671.jpg

I wonder who bought the PJ onesie!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!
    :D
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Vasilis here

17052010671.jpg
    I love babies!!! ;):D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I LOVE PEARL JAM.... :)
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    i love.. :)
    wah
    i love.. :)
    nice to see u here Stella :)
    I love my man for cooking the most awesome tea last night! And he's cooking again tonight just so I have a chance to get to the gym. Luff u BC ;)
    Happy Birthday Pops!
    Happy #106 !
    Guess what I found this week? I found the marriage license of your mother and father, Annie and Isaac. They were married Sept 21, 1887 in Milwaukee. Wow just a great big WOW!
    I picture you a baby there on the farm. I have in my head now your whole life. Not just the short time I had you with me, as my Dad, my everything. But now your whole life.
    A little boy who fought polio and won, and yes who had to walk miles and miles to school, I get it Dad! ;)
    A teen who dreamed of being a cartoonist there on the tractor while working the fields. But the tractor beckoned you didn't it? Machinery and its workings and how to improve. You lived it day and night.
    A young man who traveled to work on the Panama Canal, to learn all he could about the machines. Men working on the machines. Amazing what can be done. Just amazing.
    Returning home, marrying and starting a family. Not my family, at least not one I would ever be welcomed into, not your fault Dad. You had a lot of love in your life, that's all that matters. I see that now as I'm sure you do. It's the very best part of life.
    Then the mid 40's it just all happened for you, the recognition, to have your name go down in history! You revolutionized the American machinery industry with your invention. The first mobilized hydraulic crane brought the attention of many companies. You were the Man!
    The Hydrocrane, did you dream that invention Dad? Do I dream like you? This I find comforting, a connection to you still, in my dreams.
    What would follow was many accomplishments and also dreams just out of reach. Perhaps you were before your time. Disappointments, failures, worries but that everlasting smile and optimism would keep you believing in yourself and your dreams. It would keep you believing in others. Thank you.
    Today I celebrate your life Dad, 86 years and what a life!
    Happy Birthday, I miss you and will love you forever and ever!

Balloons.jpg
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,337
    Vasilis here

17052010671.jpg
    I love babies!!! ;):D

Can't stand them...don't do anything....very boring and if they have colic they are worse than worthless.

That said, once they turn the corner they can be fun. And then when they are toddlers....well....then I think they are the best things on earth. Better than snapple.
    hippiemom = goodness
    i love u all..
  • arqarq Posts: 7,982
    I love to see a thread like this!!!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?