I LOVE YOU...

Comments

• I LOVE PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... and only Pearl Jam!
    YES!!! IN ROCK BANDS I BELIEVE IN MONOGAMY!!! :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I LOVE PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... and only Pearl Jam!

There is just enough love in me to love one more...but in order to do that they too must love Pearl Jam!! :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i love u chris..take care of my little nefiew :)
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    I love you BC sorry if I don't show it sometimes.

I love you Lil & Hun xoxoxoxoxoxo
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I love you Rodney John
    8/26/68- 2/10/2010
    I haven't seen that date 2/10/2010 and I haven't had you leave my thoughts since.
    If you believe in a doomed life at conception or perhaps in the notion that history repeats itself, maybe some sense can be made of this. Is that what you believed Rodney?
    You never thought you got it right, I know, but do you see now from there on the other side that you did? That you are loved, that you are missed.
    Memories are with me now. Memories of the day you were born, those first few months of life, the crazy young years. You were an absolute bundle of energy I could never keep up with you. A wee bit mischievous, maybe some would say even naughty, but for sure a challenge.
    But I see now a young life doomed for sadness.
    Fast forward, we had a great time at the wedding didn't we? You took my breath away you looked so much like your Dad, I guess an unsettling omen now. Thoughtful and charming, funny, smart and still that little mischievous twinkle in your eye even at 35. An unspoken sadness there too though. Sadness that drink would quiet, that drink would solve, maybe even that drink could somehow bring peace.
    Are you at peace now Rodney?
    Selfishly I long to hold you in my arms again my little nephew. To turn back the clock, take the years of disappointment, shame, guilt and pain. Take a doomed life and replace it with a life that should have been for the little boy that could have been.
    I love you Rodney John. I am proud of the man you became.
    I am so sorry for your loss Pandora.
    i wish if i die there are people love me the way pandora love...
    sorry for your loose
  • :cry:
    i wish if i die there are people love me the way pandora love...
    sorry for your loose
    thank you so for your kindness
    Please good thoughts and prayers for my sisters, Prim Sue, Rodney's Mom and her twin Faith. They are hurting beyond words and have such a burden to carry.
    Rodney is now with our Mama, Father and our eldest sister Blythe.
    May he rest in peace, The Lord knows he could not find peace here.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    So very sorry for your loss pandora...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I love my JAMILY!
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    So very sorry for your loss pandora...

Me too....sorry.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • pandora wrote:
    I love you Rodney John
    8/26/68- 2/10/2010
    I haven't seen that date 2/10/2010 and I haven't had you leave my thoughts since.
    If you believe in a doomed life at conception or perhaps in the notion that history repeats itself, maybe some sense can be made of this. Is that what you believed Rodney?
    You never thought you got it right, I know, but do you see now from there on the other side that you did? That you are loved, that you are missed.
    Memories are with me now. Memories of the day you were born, those first few months of life, the crazy young years. You were an absolute bundle of energy I could never keep up with you. A wee bit mischievous, maybe some would say even naughty, but for sure a challenge.
    Fast forward, we had a great time at the wedding didn't we? You took my breath away you looked so much like your Dad, I guess an unsettling omen now. Thoughtful and charming, funny, smart and still that little mischievous twinkle in your eye even at 35. An unspoken sadness there too though. Sadness that drink would quiet, that drink would solve, maybe even that drink could somehow bring peace.
    Selfishly I long to hold you in my arms again my little nephew. To turn back the clock, take the years of disappointment, shame, guilt and pain. Take a doomed life and replace it with a life that should have been for the little boy that could have been.

and it's good to have Rodney John here ... my prayers are with you Pandora
    tinkerbell wrote:
    I love my JAMILY!
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I love Dimitris' maid.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    tinkerbell wrote:
    I love my JAMILY!
    me too its a very special Jamily family you make me smile thank you all
    Lizard wrote:
    I love Dimitris' maid.
    Thank u .(.mm let me check the notes Mr Dimitris left me)..Miss Liz :)
    pandora wrote:
    I love you Rodney John
    8/26/68- 2/10/2010

and it's good to have Rodney John here ... my prayers are with you Pandora
    Thank you, that sentiment means a lot. The last time I saw my nephew we had a PJ conversation. I was pleasantly surprised he was a fan. I don't meet many, and he was just plain surprised I was. I guess he thought his old Auntie was not that cool. ;) It made him laugh a little.
    I just want to say: "I Love You"!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    TRIFLE...and can't wait for the jelly to set so I can eat it tomorrow!! :lol:
    I LOVE SEE MY DAD HAPPY.. :D
    I love my little brother and his new wife!!! Weddings are so much fun!
    tinkerbell wrote:
    yes,but not be the one who get married :lol:
    tinkerbell wrote:

Absolutely! I'm definately not the marrying type! I'm quite happy to live in sin - have been for years!!!
    tinkerbell wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

Absolutely! I'm definately not the marrying type! I'm quite happy to live in sin - have been for years!!!
    good girls go to heaven,bad ones goes everywhere... 8-)
    good girls go to heaven,bad ones goes everywhere... 8-)

:twisted: ;)
    i love positive people.. :)
    I Love You ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    i love happy people on the forum :thumbup: :wave:
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    I know I say it all the time but...... I love my son and every little bit of time is more precious now he's a big school kid. LUV YA lots Kailen. Big squishy smoochies to ya :D