I LOVE YOU...

Comments

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I love saying "I LOVE YOU" ;):D;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • I love saying "I LOVE YOU" ;):D;)
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I love you granny. I hope you knew it and I think you know it from up there now...
    I am mine!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    I love my boy. At 1.30am this morning he called out to me and asked if I was home from work, told him yes. Then he comes into my room, leans over the bed and says "I love you mummy." Awwwww
    Then he goes on a whole different thing and tells me he can't find the newspaper, the newspaper is missing!!!! WTF?? I think he was still partially asleep!!!
    Then he went back to his bed and straight to sleep! I love you MR K...5yo tomorrow. :D
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    I love my daughter, she came out and helped me with our Siberian weather here in DC/Metro area. After 3 hours we went out 4 wheeling around the corner to Lowes. I gave her the wheels for her first ever driving lesson she did very well as we turned the parking lot into a mini Datona oval. The place was so isolated and baron of people, just drifting snow.

Man that was fun. I love you sweetie. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• i love you PEARL JAM
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I LOVE YOU NETTA + ANDREA
    A toon about what love is .....LOVE FOR SALE :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

I love soft kisses and warm hugs ;):mrgreen::D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • I love soft kisses and warm hugs ;):mrgreen::D
    :mrgreen: :roll:
    closerheart_01.gif

HAPPY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to ALL

Peace

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    g under p wrote:
    closerheart_01.gif

Peace

hahaha
  • aerialaerial Posts: 2,319
    Happy Valentines Lee, Aerial, and Garret, I love you!
    “We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln
  • g under p wrote:
    closerheart_01.gif

Peace
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • HAPPY VALEDINES DAY TO ALL...
  • LET LOVE WINS ALL!!!!!
    I LOVE TO LOVE!!!!
  • brandon10brandon10 Posts: 1,114
    I love that this annoying thread won't go away. And I love that the OP has over half the posts. I think he loves himself :P
    g under p wrote:
    closerheart_01.gif

Peace

Yes I'm a RUSH fan too

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to ALL of you, I LOVE YOU ALL!

From my friend Michael Franti...Say Hey (I LOVE YOU)

Peace

• i love see people in LOVE!!!
  • brandon10 wrote:
    I love that this annoying thread won't go away. And I love that the OP has over half the posts. I think he loves himself :P

:lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    HAPPY VALEDINES DAY TO ALL...
    Happy Valentines Day to you Dimitris!
    You know you make "here" much nicer
  • pandora wrote:
    HAPPY VALEDINES DAY TO ALL...
    Happy Valentines Day to you Dimitris!
    You know you make "here" much nicer
    to u too..enjoy your day!!!!
    This song and video of Love, Love Love.....U2...*DROWNING MAN*.

Peace

• g under p wrote:
    This song and video of Love, Love Love.....U2...*DROWNING MAN*.

Peace
    nice :)
    I love to make love!!! ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I love that D started this thread, and so many of us can share what we love. I also love this forum as I can chat with so many people around this wonderful planet knowing that we have at least ONE major interest in common. Hail Hail PJ...I love PJ :D
  • I love that D started this thread, and so many of us can share what we love. I also love this forum as I can chat with so many people around this wonderful planet knowing that we have at least ONE major interest in common. Hail Hail PJ...I love PJ :D
    :D ..i love people like u...!!! ;)
  • I LOVE PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I LOVE PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... and only Pearl Jam!
    I LOVE PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... and only Pearl Jam!

There is just enough love in me to love one more...but in order to do that they too must love Pearl Jam!! :lol::lol: