I LOVE YOU...

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    arq wrote:
    I love to see a thread like this!!!
    yes.cos u are a great guy.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    pandora wrote:
    Happy Birthday Pops!
    Happy #106 !
    Guess what I found this week? I found the marriage license of your mother and father, Annie and Isaac. They were married Sept 21, 1887 in Milwaukee. Wow just a great big WOW!
    I picture you a baby there on the farm. I have in my head now your whole life. Not just the short time I had you with me, as my Dad, my everything. But now your whole life.
    A little boy who fought polio and won, and yes who had to walk miles and miles to school, I get it Dad! ;)
    A teen who dreamed of being a cartoonist there on the tractor while working the fields. But the tractor beckoned you didn't it? Machinery and its workings and how to improve. You lived it day and night.
    A young man who traveled to work on the Panama Canal, to learn all he could about the machines. Men working on the machines. Amazing what can be done. Just amazing.
    Returning home, marrying and starting a family. Not my family, at least not one I would ever be welcomed into, not your fault Dad. You had a lot of love in your life, that's all that matters. I see that now as I'm sure you do. It's the very best part of life.
    Then the mid 40's it just all happened for you, the recognition, to have your name go down in history! You revolutionized the American machinery industry with your invention. The first mobilized hydraulic crane brought the attention of many companies. You were the Man!
    The Hydrocrane, did you dream that invention Dad? Do I dream like you? This I find comforting, a connection to you still, in my dreams.
    What would follow was many accomplishments and also dreams just out of reach. Perhaps you were before your time. Disappointments, failures, worries but that everlasting smile and optimism would keep you believing in yourself and your dreams. It would keep you believing in others. Thank you.
    Today I celebrate your life Dad, 86 years and what a life!
    Happy Birthday, I miss you and will love you forever and ever!

Balloons.jpg

That's beautiful Pandora!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    pandora wrote:
    Happy Birthday Pops!
    Happy #106 !
    Guess what I found this week? I found the marriage license of your mother and father, Annie and Isaac. They were married Sept 21, 1887 in Milwaukee. Wow just a great big WOW!
    I picture you a baby there on the farm. I have in my head now your whole life. Not just the short time I had you with me, as my Dad, my everything. But now your whole life.
    A little boy who fought polio and won, and yes who had to walk miles and miles to school, I get it Dad! ;)
    A teen who dreamed of being a cartoonist there on the tractor while working the fields. But the tractor beckoned you didn't it? Machinery and its workings and how to improve. You lived it day and night.
    A young man who traveled to work on the Panama Canal, to learn all he could about the machines. Men working on the machines. Amazing what can be done. Just amazing.
    Returning home, marrying and starting a family. Not my family, at least not one I would ever be welcomed into, not your fault Dad. You had a lot of love in your life, that's all that matters. I see that now as I'm sure you do. It's the very best part of life.
    Then the mid 40's it just all happened for you, the recognition, to have your name go down in history! You revolutionized the American machinery industry with your invention. The first mobilized hydraulic crane brought the attention of many companies. You were the Man!
    The Hydrocrane, did you dream that invention Dad? Do I dream like you? This I find comforting, a connection to you still, in my dreams.
    What would follow was many accomplishments and also dreams just out of reach. Perhaps you were before your time. Disappointments, failures, worries but that everlasting smile and optimism would keep you believing in yourself and your dreams. It would keep you believing in others. Thank you.
    Today I celebrate your life Dad, 86 years and what a life!
    Happy Birthday, I miss you and will love you forever and ever!

Balloons.jpg

what a incredable life story, Pandora that little bit of your family's life you just shared with us is truly great history and also touching,I can't say anymore,thanx.

Godfather.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    Nancy Lee, aka Mrs. Blenderman :D
    i love all my pj friends..see u soon guys.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I love this thread :) Thanks for starting it...

And I love you my sunshine, CJ, my Boston fanatic ;) I love you just for simply being utterly and amazingly, sweet and loving YOU.
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
    lina319 wrote:
    I love this thread :) Thanks for starting it...

And I love you my sunshine, CJ, my Boston fanatic ;) I love you just for simply being utterly and amazingly, sweet and loving YOU.
    u are wellcome..share your love :)
  • vomikus39vomikus39 Posts: 250
    I love the vision of a peaceful planet
    Who the f*ck goes around skinning cats~~Ed

It all comes down to changing your head~~John Lennon

MSG 6-24-08/MSG 5-21-10/Philly MIA 9-2-12/Chicago Wrigley Field 7-19-13/Brooklyn NY 1&2 10-2013/Philly 1&2 10-2013
    vomikus39 wrote:
    I love the vision of a peaceful planet
    this was a great one..thanks for sharing :)
    also wish I had someone to love :( haven't found the one yet, any takers? :cry:

MSG 6-24-08/MSG 5-21-10/Philly MIA 9-2-12/Chicago Wrigley Field 7-19-13/Brooklyn NY 1&2 10-2013/Philly 1&2 10-2013
    vomikus39 wrote:
    u should clear your sex,male or female?
    vomikus39 wrote:
    u should clear your sex,male or female?

LOL, yes good point. Male looking for female, NYC, 29 yrs old....hahahaha

vomikus39 wrote:

ok girls!!!go for this guy,seems cool..(fotos will help u bro..) :mrgreen:
    vomikus39 wrote:

Ahh, was at the NYC show with you in 2008

vomikus39 wrote:
    vomikus39 wrote:

Ahh, was at the NYC show with you in 2008
    really?we met?
    Ahh, was at the NYC show with you in 2008[/quote]
    really?we met?[/quote]

No, no...didn't mean it like that. Just saying I was at that show too

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I love old time love songs :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gQY9lt2-zw
    i love my sister!!she is the best in the world.. :)
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161

That is so sweet! I bet she loves you too! and I bet you are an awesome brother :D
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    tinkerbell wrote:

That is so sweet! I bet she loves you too! and I bet you are an awesome brother :D
    she the best gift i ever take in my life!!!! :)
    I LOVE PEARL JAM!!
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    I love my mom. she is going through a hard time right now but I really hope that it all works out for the best
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I love boot camp, thanks for kicking my ass this Thursday morning!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    i love my nefew!!!
    As many times I have said "I love you" I have thanked you dear husband. Eternally grateful for so much but mostly for the wonderful father you are to our children. A father who has taught by example with love and strength.
    Taught our children to have a dream, believe in it and work hard towards success, to not give up and have good principles. To be generous in business and treat everyone with respect.
    You have taught our boy through example how to treat a woman, how to make her happy, how to make love last. Our daughter you have shown what she should expect and desire from her man. You have shown her true love.
    You have through example shown our children the importance of good silly fun. To never take life too serious, to see the bright side even in the darkest hours.
    At this close of Fathers Day I say thank you again dearest James Bryan, you are quite a man and an even more amazing father.
    You make our lives what they are, just so very very happy.
    I LOVE PEARL JAM FANS!!!
    I LOVE PEARL JAM FANS!!!

owwwwwwwwww we love ya too
    Yeah we do! Hope you are having the time of your life, you lucky guy you!! :D
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I love the beautiful 10 year old red haired boy who took up the sword to slay the dragon ... he became my lover,my soul mate,my best friend ... be sound my honey dripper baby ... the queen bee
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    te amo
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light