Anyone know Fr Canadian w NYR jersey Vedder #9? *UPDATE 3/6*

Comments

• edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    If I see him in Oz or NZ he's getting knee'd in the groin, next us/canadian tour keep pics with you to hand out to staff and other PJ fans, he won't get away with something like that.

Thanks, that's the plan. He will never be able to go to a show in good faith again. He'll need to look over his shoulder every second.

When I told my 9 year old what happened, 1st he cried because he knows how much I love this band, and how much that bottle from Ed meant to me. Then he said "I wish I was there, I would have kneed him in the groin and then kicked him in the shin!"
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    edited November 2009
    The problem is I dont have his last name. It is believed that his first name is Maxim/Maxime. Frnech Canadian. I think either from Montreal or Quebec. I cannot remember.

And what Beer Baron said is true. For this level crime, they will not go through the investigation process or extradite him from Canada. Unfortunate, but true. I just do not want this to happen to another girl. He's done it twice that we KNOW of - god knows how many more.

Someone from Canada or the US knows this guy - he goes to tons of shows. If you care about women's safety, you would do the right thing and pm me his name. He's not going to go to jail. But he will hopefully learn his lesson.

what level crime? from the description i read, there was assault and battery, sexual harassment, stalking, robbery... throw the book at the fucker.

or make flyers and just start handing them out. it'll freak the guy out next time he's at a show and sees that everyone's looking for his scumbag ass.
    Post edited by soulsinging on
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    edited November 2009
    Not trying to be funny or anything, but it sure would be nice to see that picture on a shirt. Maybe a caption like...

If you see this Dickhead and you are a woman, Call for help!

If you are a man, get to wailing!!!

If you are a small man, get two friends and Start Whackin!
    Post edited by Given to... on
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • jgs90jgs90 Posts: 16
    Sorry man I feel for ya...people are mad greedy.
    2009: Wachovia Spectrum 10/28
  • I saw him use the same entrance that I was using. I recognized that horrible Ranger Jersey.
  • RD171825RD171825 Posts: 443
    I think I've seen this guy at the Kitchener show, he was in our row when he was supposed to be in the row behind us. Wouldn't leave, security didn't do shit. I literally had to stand behind my gf the entire show cuz of him.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,677
    so this guy just imposes on people's seats, possessions, and is a groper.
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    !_Leprechaun_!.jpg
  • on 10/30 i was in the lot acorss from the big PJ sign on the specturm and i saw this guy walk by with that rangers jersey on. That's all I got, i don't know if we was just walking through or had a car over there. Wish i could help out more.

does anyone know for sure that he lives in canada? maybe he's from there but now lives in new york? why would he have a rangers jersey? i'm from boston and no one from montreal would be caught dead liking the bruins.
  • Sounds like a real dickhead. I hope you track his info down. Surprised he is Canadian--they're good people!

Maybe add more info to your subject line so it catches the right person's eye--something like "Does anyone know this male Canadian PJ Fan with the NY Rangers Jersey?"
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • Not trying to be funny or anything, but it sure would be nice to see that picture on a shirt. Maybe a caption like...

If you see this Dickhead and you are a woman, Call for help!

If you are a man, get to wailing!!!

If you are a small man, get two friends and Start Whackin!

I think this is a great idea...
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Have the police call the Rangers Team Shop, and ask if they keep records of personalized jerseys they have done for people.......doesn't seem like they'd do too many "Vedder" jerseys.
    on 10/30 i was in the lot acorss from the big PJ sign on the specturm and i saw this guy walk by with that rangers jersey on. That's all I got, i don't know if we was just walking through or had a car over there. Wish i could help out more.

does anyone know for sure that he lives in canada? maybe he's from there but now lives in new york? why would he have a rangers jersey? i'm from boston and no one from montreal would be caught dead liking the bruins.

I thought the same, but he told me he was French Canadian and lived there. I believe he made that jersey for the MSG show and gave it to Ed or something so he carries it to all the shows so Ed *knows* who he is.

Shame for Ranger fans like myself.
  • RD171825RD171825 Posts: 443
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Have the police call the Rangers Team Shop, and ask if they keep records of personalized jerseys they have done for people.......doesn't seem like they'd do too many "Vedder" jerseys.

Could work... but you can get jerseys personalized anywhere.
    Sounds like a real dickhead. I hope you track his info down. Surprised he is Canadian--they're good people!

Maybe add more info to your subject line so it catches the right person's eye--something like "Does anyone know this male Canadian PJ Fan with the NY Rangers Jersey?"

Suggestion taken - edited - thanks!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    RD171825 wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Could work... but you can get jerseys personalized anywhere.

true, but worth a shot. I have learned to be quite the detective by watching Law & Order!
  • 4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,224
    Cant someone from the 10club (Tim, KAT, SEA, someone) just hook this girl up. It is disgusting what happened to this girl. At the next show, grab a empty wine bottle from Ed, hand him a sharpie, have him sign it , then walk over to the other guys have them sign it, stick it in a box and send it to her. I am sure if Eddie or any of the guys knew what happened, this would have been taken care of already. She obviously isnt making this up.

Do the right thing, hook her up !!

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    4Powers20 wrote:
    Cant someone from the 10club (Tim, KAT, SEA, someone) just hook this girl up. It is disgusting what happened to this girl. At the next show, grab a empty wine bottle from Ed, hand him a sharpie, have him sign it , then walk over to the other guys have them sign it, stick it in a box and send it to her. I am sure if Eddie or any of the guys knew what happened, this would have been taken care of already. She obviously isnt making this up.

give her the joni treatment at MSG in the spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pjbizpjbiz Posts: 208
    I've seen this guy throughout Canada and some of the North East shows before. He also sat a few rows infront of me at the Flyers game before the show on the 31st. I talked to him and his friend a number of times in Jersey and Philly in 06, they even tried to sell me weed. There are a few douches from Canada that do a lot of the shows, and I know and stay away from most of them but I don't know this guy's name.

However, I do have them briefly on one of the Touring Van videos from the 06 Philly tailgate.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-8PkYf ... re=related
    At around 2:15, they are holding up their 2 Rangers jerseys, one says Vedder and the other says Eddie.

You might be able to pick out the Quebec license plate on their car, although it looks like a rental car.

Sorry for what happened. There probably can't be much done by the police other than giving him a record in PA, but if the word gets out within the community, this guy will never show his face at a PJ show again, and that's almost the best punishment for him.

I've got some PJ friends in Montrel, let me know if you need help with anything
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jason@touringvan.com">jason@touringvan.com</a><!-- e -->
    pjbiz wrote:
    I've seen this guy throughout Canada and some of the North East shows before. He also sat a few rows infront of me at the Flyers game before the show on the 31st. I talked to him and his friend a number of times in Jersey and Philly in 06, they even tried to sell me weed. There are a few douches from Canada that do a lot of the shows, and I know and stay away from most of them but I don't know this guy's name.

However, I do have them briefly on one of the Touring Van videos from the 06 Philly tailgate.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-8PkYf ... re=related
    At around 2:15, they are holding up their 2 Rangers jerseys, one says Vedder and the other says Eddie.

You might be able to pick out the Quebec license plate on their car, although it looks like a rental car.

Sorry for what happened. There probably can't be much done by the police other than giving him a record in PA, but if the word gets out within the community, this guy will never show his face at a PJ show again, and that's almost the best punishment for him.

I've got some PJ friends in Montrel, let me know if you need help with anything
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jason@touringvan.com">jason@touringvan.com</a><!-- e -->

Hey Jason - we've met at some of the NYC meetups, and just recently in Seattle. Thanks so much for your help. If any of your PJ friends in Montreal know this guys name, that would be of tremendous help.
    Get_Right wrote:
    4Powers20 wrote:

give her the joni treatment at MSG in the spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha I think I'd pass out.

at least I have this for my memory and screensaver:

Ed_Bottle2.jpg
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    Awesome that the mods haven't locked this

surely someone can nail this guy

I kinda hoped he was so pissed he didn't know what he was doing, regretted it and did the right thing. Doesn't seem likely now

can you imagine what eddie would think of this??
  • pink1969pink1969 Posts: 245
    I can't imagine that no one here knows this guy. Come on, this couldv'e been your sister, girlfriend, daugther. Do the right thing and give him up. You don't have to do it publicly on this board, but at least PM her with the name. It's the least she deserves.
    Shine on all you crazy diamonds!!!!
    Angel

Are we getting something out of this......all encompassing trip?

Paramount, NYC '94; Randall's Island, NYC '96; Brendan Byrne, NJ '98;
    EV solo, NYC 1 '08; EV solo, NJPAC '08; Philadelphia, PA 10/30/2009;
    Hartford, CT '10; Newark, NJ '10
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    Awesome that the mods haven't locked this

surely someone can nail this guy

I kinda hoped he was so pissed he didn't know what he was doing, regretted it and did the right thing. Doesn't seem likely now

can you imagine what eddie would think of this??

As long as it stays on point- I don't think it will get locked, the last thread got off topic. It will be good to keep it up top, plus with the rumored 2010 shows and especailly the MSG rumor, it will be good to keep this thread open so it keep being bumped up if this guy does go to a lot of shows.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,677
    Im sure if nobody makes threats or unreasonable assumptions about the PJ fan in question, the thread could possibly remain open.
  • i'm sure next time we get shows in the North East he will show his ugly mug!

what comes around goes around and he WILL get his!!
  • pink1969 wrote:
    I can't imagine that no one here knows this guy. Come on, this couldv'e been your sister, girlfriend, daugther. Do the right thing and give him up. You don't have to do it publicly on this board, but at least PM her with the name. It's the least she deserves.

I'm also surprised. But what we don't really know is how many 10 clubbers don't use the board but go to tons of shows. There's got to be lots.
  • GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    this board is just a tiny fraction of the tenclub. this guy could be totally oblivious to this or he could be on here all the time. there is no doubt though, he will be spotted in the future.
  • What he did was terrible. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. xo
    "I know that I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am mine."
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    When I told my 9 year old what happened, 1st he cried because he knows how much I love this band, and how much that bottle from Ed meant to me. Then he said "I wish I was there, I would have kneed him in the groin and then kicked him in the shin!"

that's a great kid you're raising there :thumbup: