What's up with so many fans wearing PJ shirts to the shows?

1234568»

Comments

• Sooooooo NOT A RULE!
    hannah-montana-fan.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    HANNAH MONTANA????
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    How about this guy then? Is he cool?
    2653817123_b73ba2d5cf.jpg
    IS that the guy that Joni give him a hug in Philly???what a stalker!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    You could be right there ;)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i've been to pj shirtless. i think that's worse
  • CG49089CG49089 Posts: 110
    always thought it was a stupid "rule"... never made any sense to me... if anything, I think it shows that you are actually a fan and not someone who just was given a free ticket.
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    CG49089 wrote:
    always thought it was a stupid "rule"... never made any sense to me... if anything, I think it shows that you are actually a fan and not someone who just was given a free ticket.

What about wearing another band tee at a concert...
    Is there a rule for that ??
  • i've been to pj shirtless. i think that's worse

Hehe...only if you're a girl.....if you're a guy you can get away with that...but hhmm...girls wearing no shirts, might draw some attention away from the show!!!!! :lol:
  • Tone wrote:
    You could be right there ;)
    :cry::cry::cry: i know...
  • If PJ tshirts are no longer cool..hip... I will body paint the stickman tshirt onto my body.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    ive never heard of that rule, and i wear pj shirts all the time, so why not to a show???
  • Who the fuck is Arthur Digby Sellers?

Your obviously not an achiever. :lol:

or a golfer... have you ever seen the show branded? he wrote a bulk of the series, not exactly a lightweight
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • If PJ tshirts are no longer cool..hip... I will body paint the stickman tshirt onto my body.
    i want to see that first!!!!!!