Perth Pre Show Meet - 10C ??

Comments

• JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Meet up at Chicken Treat or Muzz Buzz.

I choose Muzz Buzz thanks, because Chicken Treat is shit!

Chicken treat has given me food poisoning TWICE! You would think I would have learned the first time. :?
    mmmmmmmmmm num num, Ten will never make me sick, oops, now I have crumbs everywhere :roll:
  • Jo wrote:
    Meet up at Chicken Treat or Muzz Buzz.

I choose Muzz Buzz thanks, because Chicken Treat is shit!

Chicken treat has given me food poisoning TWICE! You would think I would have learned the first time. :?
    mmmmmmmmmm num num, Ten will never make me sick, oops, now I have crumbs everywhere :roll:

HAHA!!! Yes, you would think you would learn after the first time!!! Just can't stand it - it's so salty and gross.........and nope....TEN will NEVER, EVER, EVER make you sick....only make you better...takes me to my happy place....... 8-)
    Look everyone, I think if we all move up into the left hand corner, Stardust can just lay out her swag and make herself at home. She might as well be comfy and warm while she is living here. :D:lol::lol:
    Cough**...splutter ## ...Damn, I nearly just choked on Avocado.
  • Jo wrote:
    Look everyone, I think if we all move up into the left hand corner, Stardust can just lay out her swag and make herself at home. She might as well be comfy and warm while she is living here. :D:lol::lol:

Did you know that Avacado in some other language means testicles? I just found that out - was quite amused by it actually.....hehe...and I don't have a swag.....just a pretty pink sleeping bag!!! :lol:
    Jo wrote:

Did you know that Avacado in some other language means testicles? I just found that out - was quite amused by it actually.....hehe...and I don't have a swag.....just a pretty pink sleeping bag!!! :lol:

Testicles?? Really?? Num Num Num munch munch ;)

"Putooy...spufft spufft", I bet the Avocado language your talking about is not Brazilian!
  • Getting close - lets rock the Brissy!

The main points:

1. Preshow Party:
    The Brisbane Hotel (http://thebrisbanehotel.com.au/)
    292 Beaufort Street, Highgate WA
    Lunchtime Onwards.
    Charity Supported: Friends Of Autism (http://www.friendsofautism.org.au/). Please consider a gold coin donation or drink change.

2 Tickets/Entry

Ten Club tickets and early entry wristbands will be available for collection from 1 pm at the designated collection point located at Gate 1 (near the corner of Pier and Bulwer Streets).

There will be an early entry for Ten Club ticket holders. Early entry will start promptly at 4:15 pm. The Ten Club early entry point will be located at Gate 1 (near the corner of Pier and Bulwer Streets).

Doors open to the public at 4:30 pm.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 5&t=h&z=17
  • JuzzJuzz Posts: 7
    4 MORE SLEEPS!!!!

This has gotta be better that the Christmas countdown as a child!!!!!

1 more sleep on the rig, 1 chopper ride, 1 big kiss to the wife and child then wont be long till 1 more sleep!

AAaarrgghh......
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    1.5 more days at work

Could be a late one tonight :? Im gonna leave the boss with a lot to do :o
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • From 2006, Subiaco Oval...

Keep on rockin' in the free world... Western Australia is the free world...

4 sleeps...
  • im so overly excited my stomach is weak and will no longer accept food

fluids for 4 days!
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
  • 4 SLEEPS PEOPLE!!!!!!!! :shock:
  • im running on theory of 3 sleeps
    i wont sleep friday nite
    im finding it hard enough to sleep now :p
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
  • 4 SLEEPS PEOPLE!!!!!!!! :shock:

Or just over 100 hours and 6 minutes...but who's counting....
  • sideshow77 wrote:
    4 SLEEPS PEOPLE!!!!!!!! :shock:

Or just over 100 hours and 6 minutes...but who's counting....

100 hours!!!!! Hey, now there's a countdown I can deal with! Is that accurate, cause I am now going to annoy everyone I know by keeping track of the hours?!
  • assuming they come on stage around 8ish...its about right
  • sideshow77 wrote:
    assuming they come on stage around 8ish...its about right

So by my clock, that makes it 98 hours and approx 16 minutes!!!!!! HAHA!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! :lol:
    Hello peoples.
    How is everyone holding in there?
    TOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I've been wandering around those OTHER forums and people are organising a Post-Party at The Rocket Room, just incase anyone wanted to know.

I CAN'T F*#@KING WAIT FOR PEARL JAM!!!

Sorry...no I'm not....I can't help it.
  • Well here's one for you all.

The Perth gig will be THREE YEARS TO THE DAY since I last saw PJ.

That night in Melbourne, they played THUMBING MY WAY - which they have played at my last gig of each of the last two tours, where I just happened to be ROW 7 for both gigs.

That night in Melbourne I followed my instinct and walked straight to a used EV pick that was laying unseen on the floor near front of stage.

That night in Melbourne, we dropped the leash - and Eddie himself stopped to personally thank us all. I still have his hand print in my right hand.....
  • Jo wrote:
    5 SLEEPS
    PRE-PARTY - The Brisbane Hotel -WHO IS COMMING?????

Paul Andrews + 6
    Stardust + 1
    Jo + 3-two of them are SILENT 10C Members who "just read, no post" THEY MUST COME :evil: :lol:
    DonJon + ? Has to make the Pre-party.
    Crazy M + 1 maybe,
    Carlosa + ?
    Mr Benjamin + 1
    i_lov_it + ? HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
    KevDylan + ?
    Joely_91 + ?
    Milan + 1
    yellowled24-I don't care if your not a social butterfly, you MUST join us! :D
    Sandgropper + ?
    WestCoastLine + 1
    2_Feign-reluctance - Are you actualy coming to the Pre-party?
    Juzz + 3
    Gvn2fly12. + 1
    MOOKIEBLAYLOCK1983 - YOU ROCK!!!!! oh, and are you going to be at The Brizzy?

Oh, and at the risk of getting my head ripped off and a nasty bitch shit down my throat....These people also PUBLICLY said they are going to the Perth concert, So I would like to invite them to this Pre-meet. Priesty, Ozjammer, Pearlfinger, Raiden, and Lisbr. And any 10C member who just finds themselves at the last minute coming....WOOOOOOHOOOOO

Definitely be there, and pretty sure a mate will come with me. Cant wait to gett pissed with you all :D
  • I plan to sleep friday night after we take our 11 year old out for all you can eat at Sizzler (his choice of venue). If he thinks the desert bar is good - wait until he sees his first real concert on Saturday night!!!! Hopefully up against the rail infront of Jeff/Eddie. That'd be like my dad taking me to Led Zep in the 70s!

So that makes it 3 sleeps.

From 2003 (Burswood Dome)...

I've played this song at every campfire I've been to and today I met the guy who wrote it... Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Mary Seymour... http://www.markseymour.com.au/
  • will definitely come for pre drinks, lookink forward to it! My mate and i are leaving for perth tommorow morning from brissy. Cant Wait.
    3 SLEEPS
    PRE-PARTY - The Brisbane Hotel -WHO IS COMMING?????

Paul Andrews + 6
    Stardust + 1
    Jo + 3-two of them are SILENT 10C Members who "just read, no post" THEY MUST COME :evil: :lol:
    DonJon + ? Has to make the Pre-party.
    Crazy M + 1 maybe,
    Carlosa + ?
    Mr Benjamin + 1
    i_lov_it + ?
    KevDylan + ?
    Joely_91 + ?
    Milan + 1
    yellowled24-I don't care if your not a social butterfly, you MUST join us!
    Sandgropper + ?
    WestCoastLine + 1
    2_Feign-reluctance - Are you actualy coming to the Pre-party?
    Juzz + 3
    Gvn2fly12. + 1
    MOOKIEBLAYLOCK1983 - + 1
    Pearlfinger + 1

Oh, and at the risk of getting my head ripped off and a nasty bitch shit down my throat....These people also PUBLICLY said they are going to the Perth concert, So I would like to invite them to this Pre-meet. Priesty, Ozjammer, Raiden, and Lisbr. And any 10C member who just finds themselves at the last minute coming....WOOOOOOHOOOOO
  • The more the merrier and then we can try to hold a good spot together and look after each other in the Fixer area.
    I've been munching my way through quite a few DVDs this week and I have paid particular attention to the crowds. I have noticed the people that are Rocking out really hard have the most space around them for obviouse reasons.
    So prehaps we could get a plan going, that if we start getting squished into the barrier, we send out The Rockers to back them off and get the space back.
    I volunteer to be one of the said Rockers but I would like others to join me incase I just get trampled over..... because that would really suck.
  • Jo wrote:
    I've been munching my way through quite a few DVDs this week and I have paid particular attention to the crowds. I have noticed the people that are Rocking out really hard have the most space around them for obviouse reasons.
    So prehaps we could get a plan going, that if we start getting squished into the barrier, we send out The Rockers to back them off and get the space back.
    I volunteer to be one of the said Rockers but I would like others to join me incase I just get trampled over..... because that would really suck.

I will put my hand up to one of THE ROCKERS!!!! But hey, if I get trampled on, I'm taking you down with me!!!!!!!!
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    This time tomorrow Ill have my arse parked in a tiny seat, having a quiet beer and wondering what magic Perth will turn on for me :o
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • JuzzJuzz Posts: 7
    Jo wrote:

I will put my hand up to one of THE ROCKERS!!!! But hey, if I get trampled on, I'm taking you down with me!!!!!!!!

Count me in for one of the ROCKERS!!! 6'3" so they better watch out!!!! hahahah.....you guys will just have to look after my wife though!!!!

40 min wait for my chopper........then home free for 4 weeks......starting with PJ.....what a life!!!!!!!
  • This is why I think if all of us who meet at the Brissy, get into the line together and peg an area (my idea was around Jeff) where we can work together to help those shorter go against the rail and those bigger stand behind them keeping them safe. My 11 year old will need to be right on the barrier to stay safe (and get Eddie to see his sign) and If we make sure all the smaller people in our group go against the barrier and those bigger stand behind, we'll be right and be able to stop any dangerous stuff. Being agasint the barrier or two or three back doesn't matter to me.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOHlG31O ... re=related

WHo remembers this being played in Perth... (this is not that version).
  • Yikes, I won't be able to make it for the pre-drinks at the Brisbane. :oops: Sorry. Anyway, I'll be in the reserved seating section.