Perth Pre Show Meet - 10C ??

12345679»

Comments

• JoJo Posts: 2,098
    OH YEA, that will be awesome...........

I........CAN'T.........WAIT !!!........
    but I spose I have to.
  • JelmotJelmot Posts: 19
    I'll be at the Brizzy + 10-15. Seriously struggling to stay sane waiting for the rest of today to tick over so we can go and see P E A R L J A M !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • This time in 24 hours I will have my tickets in my hot little hands..............
    Kinda struggling to hold my excitement. Especially seeing i'm at work!! My collegues think i'm weird! :lol:
    Have look at the stage setup. Looks like there's a platform extending into the fixer area? How cool would that be

http://membersequitystadium.com.au/docu ... CKHERE.pdf

Did you notice ME said GA gates open at ......4.15...?
    they better bloody not!! That's just for us special people :D
  • YEEEEEE F********* HAAARRR!!!!! This time tomorrow we'll be sinking down a cold beer with only a few hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A few people are going to the rosemount before hand so :D!

see ya there peeps!
    Zo Barney
    29 HOURS 22 mins
    PRE-PARTY - The Brisbane Hotel -WHO IS COMMING?????

Charity Supported: Friends Of Autism (http://www.friendsofautism.org.au/). Please consider a gold coin donation or drink change.

Paul Andrews + 9
    Stardust + 1
    Jo + 3- YOU MUST COME HAIL ED!!
    DonJon + ozsmalltowngirl + OzJammer + Lukin -
    Crazy M + 1 maybe,
    Carlosa -
    Mr Benjamin + 1
    i_lov_it -
    KevDylan -
    Joely_91 -
    Milan + 1
    yellowled24-I don't care if your not a social butterfly, you MUST join us!
    Sandgropper -
    WestCoastLine + 3
    2_Feign-reluctance - Pre-paaartee?
    Juzz + 3
    Gvn2fly12. + 1
    MOOKIEBLAYLOCK1983 - + 1
    Pearlfinger + 1
    dumb_old_sponge_mop - but handy.
    Angie177 + 1
    MiniMan - Delivered fresh from the airport
    Over5Horizons - I'm bringing textas.
    AB236943 -
    JoelMartin + 10-15
  • 25 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    I can almost hear them now ;) lol
  • OK

I checked out the Brissy.

There is a cool outdoor area on the Western side - this would be a great place to meet seeign as the weather is going to be mild. I plan to be there as soon as i pick up my 10c tickets around 1ish. Looking forward to seeing you all there !!
  • Stole my thunder Sangropper! Just came back from Rottnest (Nice but F*** my legs hurt lol) to see the "map" for my non-TC tickets (was away and deliquent when they came out!)

Which side of the runway group? I don't give a ....

I need a wrist band and please bring textas Jo !

See you soon ! wEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Peter.
    Going to All 5 Australian '09 shows.
    I am informed by some of the Aussie PJ posse that the boys have been sound checking at the venue in Perth for the last two hours.

Yes it's the day before the show but it seems they wanted to get some good time in as they are up to about 14 songs at the moment including: Breakerfall, Who You Are, In My Tree, Pilate, Garden, Sad, Love Boat Captain, No Way, Gonna See My friend, Hold On, Brother, Just Breathe, Man of the Hour & Love Reign O'er Me.

Lucky Aussies!!
    melbourneflower

Quote Jo said, Don't let the cat out the bag. :mrgreen:
    Man, The Boys are ....in PERTH.....
  • DAMN I missed tonights soundcheck, I got there as soon as i found out but they were finished :cry:

But i did see them exit the venue
    Jo wrote:
    I am informed by some of the Aussie PJ posse that the boys have been sound checking at the venue in Perth for the last two hours.

Yes it's the day before the show but it seems they wanted to get some good time in as they are up to about 14 songs at the moment including: Breakerfall, Who You Are, In My Tree, Pilate, Garden, Sad, Love Boat Captain, No Way, Gonna See My friend, Hold On, Brother, Just Breathe, Man of the Hour & Love Reign O'er Me.

Lucky Aussies!!
    melbourneflower

Quote Jo said, I didn't write the above but Don't let the cat out the bag. :mrgreen:
    Sorry, now I'm just repeating myself.
    AND I bought a TEXTA today just for the job!
    Jo wrote:
    Jo wrote:

Lucky Aussies!!
    melbourneflower

Quote Jo said, I didn't write the above but Don't let the cat out the bag. :mrgreen:
  • I was at the venue earlier this mornign and it looks awesome. This could well be the best place in Austrealia to see PJ this time around - totally AMPED!!! Looks like we're in for a great day nad the weather seems to be on our side - see you all in a few hours.
  • Is it just me?? I have nerve pains i'm that excited?????!!!!! :wave:
  • JuzzJuzz Posts: 7
    NOT LONG NOW!!!!!

SEE YOU ALL AT THE BRIZZY!!!

11hrs till the boys are on stage

and.......WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!! THE ROCK GODS ARE SMILING DOWN ON US!!!!
  • i am so excited i have a tummy ache :(

(by the way, how do i add a photo to my profile, i cant seem to find where to do it)
  • OMG - SO excited - Christmas morning is here, folks!!!!!!! See you all soon!!!

To add a photo to your profile, you got to the main PJ page, under account settings - same place as you change your password or email address, it gives you an option to browse your computer and upload an image, but it has to be small....
  • It's just stupid that a 33 yr old man can be so excited at the moment...

If you wanna kill another 10 mins check out some McReady magic here... If he plays this well tonight then we're in for a phenomenal evening...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhKxLgeN ... tube_gdata

Beer anyone??
    ...This could be the day...
    Is it just me or did anyone else get no sleep last night from being too EXCITED! lol :D
  • Didn't get much sleep either..and then accidentally got up at 6:30. My partner has soccer coaching this morning and with my horrendous eyesight I thought the clock said 8:30 so I woke him up and he rushed out the door...Once I put on my glasses I realized it was 6:30 and had to call him to say he was waaay early (and to bring me some hashbrowns for my hangover) hahaha oops!!

Way too excited to go back to sleep. I'm gonna be sooo tired later on.

Thanks Stardust, got my photo up :) (Now you're gonna have to introduce yourself!)
  • What time's everyone going to line up for wristbands?

And me +1 for the Brissy
    Yep been up since 6am...tried to go back too sleep...BUT WAYYYYYY too EXCITED! lol...I'm " Rocking " up about 1ish :)
    No Pre-meet up now...shows over GREAT!!! Concert! :)
  • F*#@ING AWESOME SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where were YOU at the Brizzy??????
  • I WAS there - just a little earlier - then that whole debacle with the LIST.....after I found out that the LIST was totally irrelevant, I decided to line up instead of going back to the Brissy....and you beat me to it - I was coming back to this thread to say:

To all the people that I DID meet, you are awesome....PEARL JAM fans ROCK!!!! And to the people that I wanted to meet and didn't (such as yourself!!!), I hope we get another chance to at some point....we do live in the same city after all!!!!!!

Where did you end up standing? I was on the barrier about a mtr and a half from the front, on Stones side, but the middle part where Eddie ran up...when he stood up at the edge of the crowd, that was right opposite where I was.........