Perth Pre Show Meet - 10C ??

Comments

• After being in the ten club for about 8 years now..I think it's about time I make my first post (I'm just an occasional stalker of the board)... Anyway, I'm just way too fucking excited for Saturday to sit back and not say anything!!!
    Looking forward to a pre-show meetup at the Brissy! I'm from Canada and have seen em 9 times over there but this will be my first Aussie show (plus Sydney) since moviing to Perth a year and a half ago. It'll be awesome meeting some fellow-fans over here.
    AHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT only 3 more days!!!
  • After being in the ten club for about 8 years now..I think it's about time I make my first post (I'm just an occasional stalker of the board)... Anyway, I'm just way too fucking excited for Saturday to sit back and not say anything!!!
    Looking forward to a pre-show meetup at the Brissy! I'm from Canada and have seen em 9 times over there but this will be my first Aussie show (plus Sydney) since moviing to Perth a year and a half ago. It'll be awesome meeting some fellow-fans over here.
    AHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT only 3 more days!!!

Welcome to Perth - IMO, the best city in Australia!!!!

80 and a half hours - woo hoo!!!!!

:lol::lol:
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    edited November 2009
    79 HOURS and 35 MINS
    PRE-PARTY - The Brisbane Hotel -WHO IS COMMING?????

Paul Andrews + 6
    Stardust + 1
    Jo + 3- YOU MUST COME HAIL ED!!
    DonJon + ozsmalltowngirl + OzJammer + Lukin
    Crazy M + 1 maybe,
    Carlosa + ?
    Mr Benjamin + 1
    i_lov_it + ?
    KevDylan :(
    Joely_91 + ?
    Milan + 1
    yellowled24-I don't care if your not a social butterfly, you MUST join us!
    Sandgropper + ?
    WestCoastLine + 1
    2_Feign-reluctance - Are you actualy coming to the Pre-party?
    Juzz + 3
    Gvn2fly12. + 1
    MOOKIEBLAYLOCK1983 - + 1
    Pearlfinger + 1
    dumb_old_sponge_mop + ?

Oh, and at the risk of getting my head ripped off and a nasty bitch shit down my throat....These people also PUBLICLY said they are going to the Perth concert, So I would like to invite them to this Pre-meet. Priesty, Raiden, and Lisbr. And any 10C member who just finds themselves at the last minute coming....WOOOOOOHOOOOOJo
    Post edited by Jo on
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Ill have OzJammer with me + Ozsmalltowngirl and Lukin. Whilst I cannot get in contact with them in Perth at the moment....I have no doubt we will all be there :)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • OOOOOOH I'll be at the Brissy for SURE + 1! Was going anyway, but now it's even better.
    So close I can smell it!
    Then off to Adelaide to see em again! YAY :D
  • Who do we all want to secure a spot in front of? I want to try and get in front of Mike this time. I've always wanted to be on his side at a show, but 10C have always put me in front of Eddie or Stone (no complaints :D ).

The first time i ever used 10C tickets they gave me this seat. Should've seen my face when i eventually found my spot :o priceless

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr13 ... ALT_SM.jpg

See you all at the Brissy 8-)
  • Just had a friend call - add three more people to the crew at the Brissy! I htink there may be a rush to pick up tickets and then get ot the Brissy for a drink and then race back for the GA line. Thnings we do yeh!!!
    edited November 2009
    73 HOURS and 55 MINS
    Charity Supported: Friends Of Autism (http://www.friendsofautism.org.au/). Please consider a gold coin donation or drink change.

Paul Andrews + 9
    Stardust + 1
    DonJon + ozsmalltowngirl + OzJammer + Lukin
    Crazy M + 1 maybe,
    Carlosa + ?
    Mr Benjamin + 1
    i_lov_it + ?
    KevDylan
    Joely_91 + ?
    Milan + 1
    Sandgropper + ?
    WestCoastLine + 3
    2_Feign-reluctance - Are you actualy coming to the Pre-party?
    Juzz + 3
    Gvn2fly12. + 1
    MOOKIEBLAYLOCK1983 - + 1
    Pearlfinger + 1
    dumb_old_sponge_mop + ?
    Angie177 + 1

Oh, and at the risk of getting my head ripped off and a nasty bitch shit down my throat....These people also PUBLICLY said they are going to the Perth concert, So I would like to invite them to this Pre-meet. Priesty, Raiden, and Lisbr. And any 10C member who just finds themselves at the last minute coming....WOOOOOOHOOOOOJo
    Post edited by Jo on
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOHlG31Oqfc&feature=related

WHo remembers this being played in Perth... (this is not that version).

Yes mate... Over 10 years ago now & still remember screaming out Babaaaaa on hearing the opening notes... Wasn't there some old Yallingup dudes Ed dedicated this too... wonder if those lucky bastards are still in touch...

Looks like I've got a couple more for the Brissy too... somehow we've gotta listen to the Soundcheck as well, whenever that is... Gonna be some quick beers.

Let's hope The Band have landed safely in Oz & are relaxing surfing/skating ready for an awesome show. Is it too much to ask for Ed to do some of his solo stuff with Mr Finn??
    ...This could be the day...
  • The Aussie tour starts in two days. Time to party.
  • The Aussie tour starts in two days. Time to party.

58 hrs and 40 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So, they say it's going to rain....everythings going to be wet and shiny.
    Bring on the mud wrestling, wet T-shirt comps and the frizzy hair.....
    BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
  • The thunderstorm down here was huge last night - shook the house. This it will be fine for Saturday in Perth though.
  • The thunderstorm down here was huge last night - shook the house. This it will be fine for Saturday in Perth though.

Here too - I just about crapped my pants!! I was on the phone at like 2 o'clock in the morning, and I swear I thought lightening had hit my house!!!! Seems to be clearing up now though, luckily...
  • I think I can make it. My flight gets in at 1:45, so it'll probably be a last minute decision. I've been listening to lots of PJ and at the start of every song I think 'i'd like to hear this one'. Can't waaaaaait!!!
  • Rain, hail or shine, 2 friggin sleeps.
    OH YEAH
    edited November 2009
    48 HOURS and 40 MINS

Charity Supported: Friends Of Autism (http://www.friendsofautism.org.au/). Please consider a gold coin donation or drink change.

Paul Andrews + 9 gloating again heehee
    Stardust + 1
    DonJon + ozsmalltowngirl + OzJammer + Lukin -
    Crazy M + 1 maybe,
    Carlosa -
    Mr Benjamin + 1
    i_lov_it -
    KevDylan -
    Joely_91 -
    Milan + 1
    Sandgropper -
    WestCoastLine + 3
    2_Feign-reluctance - Pre-paaartee?
    Juzz + 3
    Gvn2fly12. + 1
    MOOKIEBLAYLOCK1983 - + 1
    Pearlfinger + 1
    dumb_old_sponge_mop - but handy.
    Angie177 + 1
    MiniMan - Delivered fresh from the airport 8-)
    Over5Horizons - I'm bringing textas.
    And any 10C member who just finds themselves at the last minute coming....WOOOOOOHOOOOO
    Post edited by Jo on
    Some friendly tips....

**For those people thinking about sneaking booze in thier bags, mine got "the Pat Down" on entry to
    The Who concert, and my bag is only the size of 1/2 dozen eggs only thinner.
    **No sniffer dogs though for the spliffs.
    **Smokers must exit the grounds, so people lined up with thier backs to the fence and held thier fag through the holes and descreetly smoked, so technicaly they got away with it.

ummm, I'm bored.
  • Big time thunderstorms down here again tonight and most of the afternoon. Hopefully it will wear itself out by Saturday - how's Perth looking?

I'm heading up tomorrow (Friday) - I'll see if I can get a picture of the stage preps.
    I love a good thunder storm....
    They are still saying 25 and showers for Sat. A bit stormy this arvo, really muggy.
    But you know we can't trust the weathermen.
    Hey Paul, when you talked to the dudes from The Brizzy, do they sound cool enough to hold and protect goods bought before the show? I'm wondering if they might do that for us.
  • Weather forecast looking good. Morning showers clearling. 18-25 degrees.

My first time ever to Perth but I'll find the Brizzy. In a white shirt with P. J . on the front and details of my plan for the next 2 weeks cross -continent experience on the back.....Looking forward to Immersing myself within like minded people.

2 more sleeps! So close i believe the weather forecast! Thanks for organising the pre-meet.

Peter.
    Going to All 5 Australian '09 shows.
  • I have not been inside the Brissy since they've done it up but I'll drop in there Friday night and sus out a good area for us and will post it here Friday night. I'll be there as soon as I pick up my tickets when the window opens and I'm fairly sure there will be a suddent influx at that time.
    Weather forecast looking good. Morning showers clearling. 18-25 degrees.

My first time ever to Perth but I'll find the Brizzy. In a white shirt with P. J . on the front and details of my plan for the next 2 weeks cross -continent experience on the back.....Looking forward to Immersing myself within like minded people.

2 more sleeps! So close i believe the weather forecast! Thanks for organising the pre-meet.

Peter.

are you a weatherman? :mrgreen:

Your shirt Rocks! and I haven't even seen it yet.

I would love to say enjoy Perth, but your a bit busy for that.
    Till next time.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Saw the weather 23 degrees now with 'some' chance of a sprinkle...which in Perth means no rain :)
  • 1998, can't remember the exact words, but Eddie claimed Stone Gossard signed the petition to get Perth added to the Pearl Jam Aussie tour about 10,000 times with his left hand.

It's tomorrow people!
  • Joni-LeeJoni-Lee Posts: 430
    Aloha

Making my way to sunny Perth on the red eye tomoro morn!

Without having to read all the threads...where might the AFTER party be?
    There's talk on life wasted about an after party at The Rocket Room with Pearl Jam as a pass word for free entry. Thats all I know.

If I go to sleep now, will tomorrow come sooner?
  • 27 and a half hours and we will be picking tix up!!!!!!
  • See you all at the Brisbane - am so excited I cannot get any work done today!

Any info for after parties is also good - keep it coming!
  • Have look at the stage setup. Looks like there's a platform extending into the fixer area? How cool would that be

http://membersequitystadium.com.au/docu ... CKHERE.pdf