edited November 2009 in All Encompassing Trip
And commence shit talking...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Phuck Philly....

Yankees in 5.........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    YANKEES! LET'S GO!!!!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Go Phillies!!!!!

Phillies to REPEAT!!!!
  • Options
    im rooting for you philly.. even though you dont stand a chance :cry:
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    WP72720WP72720 Posts: 53
    Were still the Worl Phuckin Champs!!!!!! The Spankees only have CC and the Phils already spanked his fat ass before. Funny thing is all you NY Pj fans coming to Philly to see the shows this week will be heading back to Ny crying like a bunch of babies they are!!!!! Eddie's a Phil's fan, just ask RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    WP72720 wrote:
    Were still the Worl Phuckin Champs!!!!!! The Spankees only have CC and the Phils already spanked his fat ass before. Funny thing is all you NY Pj fans coming to Philly to see the shows this week will be heading back to Ny crying like a bunch of babies they are!!!!! Eddie's a Phil's fan, just ask RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!!!!!!!!!!
    cause Ed liking the Phils more than the Yanks will have an outcome on the series??

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    edited October 2009
    The Phllies are just gonna homerun them to death
    Post edited by Ledbetterman10 on
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    you know, I'm kind of glad I'm not going to be in Philly for these upcoming shows ... it could be a serious douche-a-palooza with these two teams in the world series.

Of course, I'm not talking about anyone on this board.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601

Which team had more home runs this year? Thanks for making my point for me.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    WP72720 wrote:
    RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!!!!! Huge Ibanez fan here!!!

Phillies to repeat!!!
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

yeah but what have you done for me lately? The Phils were putting them out of the park all throughout the playoffs.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    you know, I'm kind of glad I'm not going to be in Philly for these upcoming shows ... it could be a serious douche-a-palooza with these two teams in the world series.

Of course, I'm not talking about anyone on this board.
    agreed.

• Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    The Phillies in 5, if not 4, the Phillies don't know how to lose anymore, after of course being named the worst team in professional sports history, having more losses than any team I believe. But this team is never out of it.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

which team had a bullshit ballpark?

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

they both play in ridiculously homer friendly parks.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    I will bring this up plently of times in the next couple of days so here it goes.....

What your shortstop thinks of Phillies fans....

"It can be, yeah," Rollins said. "There are times, like, it's one of those cities ... I might catch some flack for saying this, but, you know, they're front-runners. When you're doing good, they're on your side. When you're doing bad, they're completely against you."

What our shortstop thinks of us....

"We're relying on you to take the memories from this stadium and add them to the new memories that come to the new Yankee Stadium, and continue to pass them on from generation to generation. On behalf of this entire organization, we want to take this moment to salute you, the greatest fans in the world."
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Both
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    It will make for a great weekend PJ Friday & Saturday along with the series it doesn't get much better than that & yeah yeah the haters can say all they wan't about how glad they are about not attending these coming shows and all but PJ & baseball just go together so good :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,394
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

fenway?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Yankees in 7.

I have a feeling this will be one of the most exciting series of all time.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Alright Phillies fans.....

Let's try and make a rule, let's keep the shit talking in this thread. You have got your thread, we have ours. This is the perfect place to talk shit and there will be plenty of it the next couple weeks
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,781
    Being from Philly, there's something I need to share. If this week plays out the way I think it's going to play out in my head(Eagles win Monday night, Pearl Jam on Tuesday, Phils spit first two games in NYC, More Pearl Jam, Phils win the next two games, Eagles beat the Giants on Sunday, then my tickets for game 5 are HUGE on Monday night when I watch the Phils defeat NY in 5 games), well, prepare for the End Of Days.

And, yes, this is the reason I made this thread - pure, wholesome, shit talking.

This is going to be huge.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    edited October 2009
    yankees-suck.jpg

newyork-version-BIG-1.jpg
    Post edited by Gary Carter on
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Being from Philly, there's something I need to share. If this week plays out the way I think it's going to play out in my head(Eagles win Monday night, Pearl Jam on Tuesday, Phils spit first two games in NYC, More Pearl Jam, Phils win the next two games, Eagles beat the Giants on Sunday, then my tickets for game 5 are HUGE on Monday night when I watch the Phils defeat NY in 5 games), well, prepare for the End Of Days.

And, yes, this is the reason I made this thread - pure, wholesome, shit talking.

The best two teams in baseball are playing for the title with both staffs set up as they wanted. It does not get better than this.

I double dare Charlie to start Pedro on Thursday....WHO'S YOUR DADDY?!?!?!???!?!??!?!?!?!??
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    yankees-suck.jpg

metsfan, does it get worse for you? haha
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

The best two teams in baseball are playing for the title with both staffs set up as they wanted. It does not get better than this.

I double dare Charlie to start Pedro on Thursday....WHO'S YOUR DADDY?!?!?!???!?!??!?!?!?!??

I love it. Just so you know - I'm giggling at the thought of CC pitching game 1.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    edited October 2009
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    yankees-suck.jpg

metsfan, does it get worse for you? haha

only if the yankees win it will haha. i'd never hear the end of from that douchebag part of the yankee fanbase. philly fans i won't have to deal with ever.

phils in 6

newyork-version-BIG-1.jpg
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options

I love it. Just so you know - I'm giggling at the thought of CC pitching game 1.

Me fucking too brother!!! Much different situation than last year.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Me fucking too brother!!! Much different situation than last year.

And to think that liner from Victorino for a grand slam last year was a rocket, can't wait to see it what it looks like barely getting out of a smaller version of our ballpark. 314 down the lines with 6 foot walls.
  • Options
    BTW.....Kate Hudson has the greatest box in the world....Chick broke up the Black Crowes, Lance Armstrong wins a couple tours and Arod becomes clutch.