PJ Joins Campaign to close Gitmo

12346»

Comments

• rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,901
    I am all for closing Gitmo, although I do wonder what will be done with all the inmates. I somehow doubt that Ed and Stone have volunteered to put a few of them up in the guestroom. :P
  • I am all for closing Gitmo, although I do wonder what will be done with all the inmates. I somehow doubt that Ed and Stone have volunteered to put a few of them up in the guestroom. :P

Why would they? I think the call is for them to be tried and if convicted, then jailed in supermax or similar, or if found innocent - sent back to their own contries.
  • I am all for closing Gitmo, although I do wonder what will be done with all the inmates. I somehow doubt that Ed and Stone have volunteered to put a few of them up in the guestroom. :P

Why would they? I think the call is for them to be tried and if convicted, then jailed in supermax or similar, or if found innocent - sent back to their own contries.
    +1.guilty after court in jail,innocent back to their countrys.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Gitmo detainees receive the Swine Flu vaccine and in my area there is a limited supply. Those poor terrorists...
  • PJMEMama wrote:
    So did Goldman Sachs...

Interesting! Everything I read/hear/watch about banksters tells me that they are the last people who would willingly be injected. Perhaps they got the special additive-free version available to the German government? [citation needed.]

If Goldman Sachs is happy to be shot up with mercury, formaldehyde, Polysorbate 80, polyethylene glycol, animal proteins, and H1N1... Let them have it!!! [www.fda.gov - Package insert for Sanofi Pasteur's vaccine.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImeSieEZDdU

Fast forward the above video to 5:30. Listen as doctors "LOL" about stupid consumers when they discuss having the media invent demand for the shot by pretending it is scarce.
    "May you live in interesting times."
  • I applaud all who step up and make there voice heard on this matter but it won't force them to close it and even when ad if they do close it on there own terms, the prisoners will just be spread out across the world in places unknown and no one will be the wiser. That's just a reality unfortunately.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    bosshogg18 wrote:
    boooooooooooo. If people want Gitmo closed then that is their opinion and the bands opinion. I for one don't see anything wrong with the way "terrorists" are treated. How do these "terrorists" treat people? Bomb and kill thousands of innocent people. Sounds like we should give them a tempra-pedic bed and a plasma screen in their cells so they are comfortable.

How do you know that the people being held in Gitmo aren't also innocent? You don't.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    JV130312 wrote:
    The only thing wrong with torturing terrorists is that it doesn't kill them. F' them... :twisted:

The U.S is the only country in the world to have been condemned for state terrorism by the World Court.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaragua_v._United_States

The U.S is also responsible for the deaths of over 1 million Iraqi civilians.
    Your government also stands alone in the world in supporting Israel's illegal expansionism - ethnic cleansing - and state terror to the tune of $4 Billion of military aid every year.

So what are you saying?
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    JV130312 wrote:
    The only thing wrong with torturing terrorists is that it doesn't kill them. F' them... :twisted:

The U.S is the only country in the world to have been condemned for state terrorism by the World Court.

Your government also stands alone in the world in supporting Israel's illegal expansionism - ethnic cleansing - and state terror to the tune of $4 Billion of military aid every year.

So what are you saying?
    yes, more people need to understand this.
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    JV130312 wrote:

So what are you saying?
    Amen Byrnzie.

Now why isn't Gitmo closed yet?

Is it because Obama is a dirty lying little bitch like 99% of all politicians?

I submit that it is.

This fuckhead is NOT about change. He's about whatever will benefit him. Foolish are they who gave him their votes.
  • Jeanwah wrote:
    Why no talk from Ed in Philly regarding the band support of closing Gitmo?

Please tell me that this wasn't just a publicity stunt and they really do want it closed. I was just disappointed that there was no mention at ALL by Eddie during the last few shows. How UNLIKE him.
    that was strange really
    I'm tellin' ya. Ever since Ed abandoned the one great hope for America and started supporting this lying dirtbag that the idiotic population voted into office, I couldn't give a shit about his political opinions. He's clearly lost. I mean where is his call for the end of this war? Is it out of fashion all of the sudden? The most political thing I heard him say all tour was that he agrees with Obama that Kanye is a jackass. Ed oughtta be ashamed of himself for supporting such a nonsense politician as Barack Obama.