*** 2009 Dallas Cowboys ***

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,990
    desean jackson's in his 2nd year. before attempting to talk some shit...study up on what you're talking about.

go. birds.

I'm pretty sure Jeremy Maclin is in his first year twat stick.

He's your best playmaker. He's a rookie. He cares more than Jackson. He hasn't been jaded by the "business" of the NFL yet.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a good game. Oh and Jeags, your mom looks great naked.

Fuck Philly.

Do they still have wooden teeth in Tennessee?
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    SO it comes down to a dick measuring contest with the Jeagler this week. The good thing is the Eagles peaked too early. 6 in a row going in to the last week against a team they destroyed to close out the year last season. Division title on the line. Defense is playing great. Demarcus Ware is wanting a McNabb sandwich. The Eagles best playmaker is a rookie that is probably shitting in his pants as I type this. Should be a great matchup for us.

Let the teabagging commence.

desean jackson's in his 2nd year. before attempting to talk some shit...study up on what you're talking about.

go. birds.

He's your best playmaker. He's a rookie. He cares more than Jackson. He hasn't been jaded by the "business" of the NFL yet.

Fuck Philly.

While I don’t necessarily disagree with your view of the Jeagler, you can’t seriously post that Maclin is a bigger playmaker than DeShean Jackson.

Jackson set the record for most TDs over 50 yards in a season, does it both as a receiver and as a punt returner.

Maclin, while a good receiver, wasn’t nearly as much of a playmaker as Jackson.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    lukin2006 wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:
    Flagg wrote:
    Well, let me publicly apologize for giving up on this team after the Giants loss. I pretty much lost all hope after that stupid game. Needless to say, they have proven me wrong the last couple of weeks. The Cowboys are in!!

Now bring on the Eagles and the NFC East crown next week!!!

Oh, and that Washington team is bad. Embarrassingly bad.
    I, for one, do not apologize...we're still a joke team that can't put a win away with our offense. Up 17-0 on the Saints and we're begging the D for a stop, and 14-0 (7 handed to us) on the Redskins and tubby barber can't get a first 2 times in a row...we are not good don't kid ourselves.
    I think they are a good team, maybe not great, but good they are. They can inch closer to becoming a great team by winning Sunday and then win a playoff game. Barber? I'm not sure whats up with him, it seems these 3rd short problems started after Columbo went down, they need to try different things, maybe Choice? Jones? How about a QB sneak, Playaction pass to Witten, roll Romo out giving him more options.

As for the the overall scheme of things, if I had more choice between an offence that scored a lot of points or a defence that holds to teams fewer points and can dominate i'd take that. Pittsburgh dominating D was the major reason Pitt has win 2 superbowls lately.
    Our defense is nice, and could help us win games, but the offense has to improve for this team to go all the way. The crazy thing is that, statistically, this is the best Cowboy offense of all time but they don't score to show for their ability. Of course 30 points left on the field because of missed FGs this year probably had an effect on that.
  • Do they still have wooden teeth in Tennessee?

I'm sorry. Your mother's tits were blocking the view of my monitor. I thought I saw something about wooden teeth or something. Anyway, that's cute.

Your mom says hello.

p.s. George Washington had wooden teeth. Suck my balls.....no, no....not you (yet).....Sorry bro...I was talking to your mom.

Anywho, Merry belated Christmas.

As the Mexicans say, "Fuck Philadelphia"
  • jimed14 wrote:
    While I don’t necessarily disagree with your view of the Jeagler, you can’t seriously post that Maclin is a bigger playmaker than DeShean Jackson.

Jackson set the record for most TDs over 50 yards in a season, does it both as a receiver and as a punt returner.

I like Maclin better for whatever reason. They'll need both of them for a win next week regardless of who you feel is better. Maclin is a better football player than Jackson. I feel like Desean's frame is the lesser of the 2 and Maclin will enjoy more longevity. Jackson is one big tackle away from writing a letter to his mom telling her he just quit playing football. 175 lbs. isn't very big. You'll see. It'll be more noticeable when Brookings hits him in the neck on a crossing route and deflates his soul.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    SO it comes down to a dick measuring contest with the Jeagler this week. The good thing is the Eagles peaked too early. 6 in a row going in to the last week against a team they destroyed to close out the year last season. Division title on the line. Defense is playing great. Demarcus Ware is wanting a McNabb sandwich. The Eagles best playmaker is a rookie that is probably shitting in his pants as I type this. Should be a great matchup for us.

Let the teabagging commence.

go. birds.

Fuck Philly.

were you not the same person who comes on here pretending to know more about football than the rest of us because you played it in your backyard or something? unless you are joking here, your theory that maclin is a better playmaker than jackson proves you know nothing of what you are talking about. jackson is one of the best playmakers in the league right now, champ.

thanks for the compliment on my mom too. stay classy dallas fans. :roll:
    www.myspace.com

• were you not the same person who comes on here pretending to know more about football than the rest of us because you played it in your backyard or something? unless you are joking here, your theory that maclin is a better playmaker than jackson proves you know nothing of what you are talking about. jackson is one of the best playmakers in the league right now, champ.

Don't worry about my backyard or your mom. Just listen to what I'm telling you. I took a giant shit this morning and more football knowledge fell out of my ass than you'll ever have.

Maclin will have less wear and tear and is your best natural receiver. If you want to believe otherwise, that's your opinion. I just speak the truth. I also know that if you and I had the chance to meet on a football field, I would deliver the pain on your ass. That's just a fact. I like you. You're a semi-funny guy with partially good intentions but your domain is not between the white lines. I would hurt you if you didn't shy away from the contact. I'm not saying that to beat my chest. I'm just being honest. I'd make you quit by day's end. Afterwards, I'd buy you a beer and you could tell me how fucking great I am. Philly people are awesome at throwing snowballs at defenseless people. I'll give you that. I guess there's no way to prove it other than you THINK I'm wrong but I KNOW I'm right.

Regards,

The Teabagger

• I'm still not convinced you're a dude so I don't want to lay into you until I know otherwise. I don't like getting in disputes with women I'm not married to.

No hard feelings?
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,990

I'm still not convinced you're a dude so I don't want to lay into you until I know otherwise. I don't like getting in disputes with women I'm not married to.

No hard feelings?

It's okay. We know you come onto men far more than women. I know my ambiguity only makes you that much more attracted to me. Again, it's okay. Just because your wife had a kid doesn't make it alright to stop showing her love ya know? While she sits there yearning to be desired - by you and the one she sees in the mirror in the morning - just remember to not leave all your affection for the same sex in the bedroom.

Good day, and carry on.
    edited December 2009

were you not the same person who comes on here pretending to know more about football than the rest of us because you played it in your backyard or something? unless you are joking here, your theory that maclin is a better playmaker than jackson proves you know nothing of what you are talking about. jackson is one of the best playmakers in the league right now, champ.

Don't worry about my backyard or your mom. Just listen to what I'm telling you. I took a giant shit this morning and more football knowledge fell out of my ass than you'll ever have.

Maclin will have less wear and tear and is your best natural receiver. If you want to believe otherwise, that's your opinion. I just speak the truth. I also know that if you and I had the chance to meet on a football field, I would deliver the pain on your ass. That's just a fact. I like you. You're a semi-funny guy with partially good intentions but your domain is not between the white lines. I would hurt you if you didn't shy away from the contact. I'm not saying that to beat my chest. I'm just being honest. I'd make you quit by day's end. Afterwards, I'd buy you a beer and you could tell me how fucking great I am. Philly people are awesome at throwing snowballs at defenseless people. I'll give you that. I guess there's no way to prove it other than you THINK I'm wrong but I KNOW I'm right.

Regards,

The Teabagger

:roll:
    dallas week: bringing out the 7th grader in cowboy fans since the late 80's.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488

Fuck Philly.

Did you just quote yourself? oy.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    LMFAO
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

jimed14 wrote:

Did you just quote yourself? oy.

thanks for your attention to detail jim ed. fixed.
    www.myspace.com
  • jimed14 wrote:

I like Maclin better for whatever reason. They'll need both of them for a win next week regardless of who you feel is better. Maclin is a better football player than Jackson. I feel like Desean's frame is the lesser of the 2 and Maclin will enjoy more longevity. Jackson is one big tackle away from writing a letter to his mom telling her he just quit playing football. 175 lbs. isn't very big. You'll see. It'll be more noticeable when Brookings hits him in the neck on a crossing route and deflates his soul.
    I guess you never heard of that small receiver named........................ Steve Smith was he any good in the past. I forget since your a football genius can u tell me. Just because jackson is small that makes him not that big of a threat??? That right there shows your football IQ and its pretty low. And u being a cowfraud that lowers it 20 more points.
    Go Birds!!!!

• :roll:

I like all the elementary comments and the emoticons and all that stuff. It's precious. Really.

Anyway, get on the field and I bet those fucking clever posts would change. You'd look like the Spectrum the day after a Pearl Jam concert ;)

Oh I mean to ask you...do ALL Philly football fans have heart problems or are they just on the road to having heart disease...bunch of hotdog and mayonnaise eating muhfuckers...
  • I guess you never heard of that small receiver named........................ Steve Smith was he any good in the past. I forget since your a football genius can u tell me. Just because jackson is small that makes him not that big of a threat??? That right there shows your football IQ and its pretty low. And u being a cowfraud that lowers it 20 more points.

We talking about the same Steve Smith that got his motherfucking arm broke yesterday?

Yeah, I guess that's the one

• I guess you never heard of that small receiver named........................ Steve Smith was he any good in the past. I forget since your a football genius can u tell me. Just because jackson is small that makes him not that big of a threat??? That right there shows your football IQ and its pretty low. And u being a cowfraud that lowers it 20 more points.

We talking about the same Steve Smith that got his motherfucking arm broke yesterday?

Yeah, I guess that's the one

Yeah that horrible player
    YEAR TEAM G REC YDS AVG LNG TD FD FUM LOST
    2001 CAR 15 10 154 15.4 33 0 8 0 0
    2002 CAR 15 54 872 16.1 69 3 33 1 0
    2003 CAR 16 88 1110 12.6 67 7 48 2 0
    2004 CAR 1 6 60 10.0 15 0 4 0 0
    2005 CAR 16 103 1563 15.2 80 12 70 1 0
    2006 CAR 14 83 1166 14.0 72 8 51 0 0
    2007 CAR 15 87 1002 11.5 74 7 43 1 1
    2008 CAR 14 78 1421 18.2 65 6 59 1 1
    2009 CAR 15 65 982 15.1 66 7 41 1 0
    Career 121 574 8330 14.5 80 50 357 7 2

Return Stats
    Man that guy sucks at 5'9 185pds what a horrible player that little guy has been.
    Go Birds!!!!
    469th post of this thread

Hehe

• Receiving Stats
    YEAR TEAM G REC YDS AVG LNG TD FD FUM LOST
    2008 PHI 16 62 912 14.7 60 2 43 1 0
    2009 PHI 14 60 1120 18.7 71 9 39 2 1
    Career 30 122 2032 16.7 71 11 82 3 1
    Your right nothing about these numbers equal a playmaker
    Go Birds!!!!
  • How 'bout this stat....

2165 - times you can suck my balls

0 - Number of times I give a dog fuck about Desean Jackson

or how about...

1 - number of times he celebrated and threw the ball down before he crossed into the endzone like an idiot

Congrats on your mastery of Googling Steve Smith's career. Did he send you a Christmas card or something? Does he know you're defending him on a Pearl Jam message board? Does he even know who Pearl Jam is? Does he know who you are? He should have good stats when his QB throws him 43 passes a game. How many Superbowl rings does he have?

At the end of the day, nobody cares about any of this. Neither Dallas or Philly will win the Superbowl this year. Dallas has better tradition. More playoff wins. More Superbowl titles. A better stadium. Better weather. It's a bigger state. They have an awesome death penalty. The strip clubs are nicer. The people are friendlier. Everybody knows you don't mess with Texas. God's favorite team is Dallas. Plus, we have the finest cheerleaders money can buy. I could go on and on but I stopped giving a fuck after the suck my balls thing.

Happy New Year everyone. I didn't realize Jeagler needed this many people to fight his battles for him. It's endearing and sad....but more sad.
    if anyone wants to have an intelligent conversation about this game, you let me know.

thanks.
    www.myspace.com
    if anyone wants to have an intelligent conversation about this game, you let me know.

thanks.
    oh so now you wanna have an intelligent conversation. First time for everything huh. You and the troll have done nothing but act like a bunch of 5 year olds in this thread. Its comical in some ways but more so. You are both in your 30's, so act like it. All the troll wants to do is get a few suckers into a "board fight" I don't know why you fall for it. I thought you were intelligent :roll: .

Cowboys D has playing really well as of late and newman vs jackson will be a great matchup. Eagles running game will be shutdown thus the focus will be on the eagles #2 and #3 reciever and TE

Cowboys 28
    Eagles 24

metsfan wrote:

thanks.
    oh so now you wanna have an intelligent conversation. First time for everything huh. You and the troll have done nothing but act like a bunch of 5 year olds in this thread. Its comical in some ways but more so. You are both in your 30's, so act like it. All the troll wants to do is get a few suckers into a "board fight" I don't know why you fall for it. I thought you were intelligent :roll: .

Cowboys D has playing really well as of late and newman vs jackson will be a great matchup. Eagles running game will be shutdown thus the focus will be on the eagles #2 and #3 reciever and TE

Cowboys 28
    Eagles 24
    :roll: oh god.
    someone other than THIS GUY please.

Flagg---what are your thoughts buddy? are you excited jamal jackson is out? its a little scary, i will be honest with you. nick cole was a center in college and when he first entered the league so hopefully he will step in and play well. our whole line has been in shambles throughout the whole season but they have played surprisingly well....but jackson was the one glue that held everything together. you could tell our running game missed him when he went down on sunday....
    www.myspace.com
    metsfan wrote:

thanks.

Cowboys 28
    Eagles 24

Flagg---what are your thoughts buddy? are you excited jamal jackson is out? its a little scary, i will be honest with you. nick cole was a center in college and when he first entered the league so hopefully he will step in and play well. our whole line has been in shambles throughout the whole season but they have played surprisingly well....but jackson was the one glue that held everything together. you could tell our running game missed him when he went down on sunday....
    what's da matter jiggy. u scared of me or did u run outta personal insults or is it that I won't stoop to your pathetic immature 5th grade iq. Which one is it jiggy?

• FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    662814-simpsons_homer_eating_popcorn_thumb.jpg
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    metsfan wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

what's da matter jiggy. u scared of me or did u run outta personal insults or is it that I won't stoop to your pathetic immature 5th grade iq. Which one is it jiggy?

all of the above buddy. you're too much! i just cant handle it. :clap::clap: :wave:

no, in all honesty...it's your horrific spelling and piss poor grammar that i cannot get past. we need a 5th grade teacher to mark up all of your posts just so we can understand them. i mean look at what you typed here. you used the word "or" twice in one sentence without even utilizing a comma! come on man! what does that even mean?

check back with me for baseball season or something.
    www.myspace.com
    I didn't no u were part of da spellin nazi jiggy. R u an ss or a general.

I love pissin people off like ureself with "my poor grammer". I could easily type proper, but that's kinda hard to do when you work 2 jobs and own a jeep that ure paying $320 a month and live in a $1,000 apartment and mostly view and post on a blackberry. Oh look jiggy more personal info 4 u to use to against me in future. I bet ure creaming in ure batman undies as we speak.

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    This has been quite amusing to follow over the last day or so. Keep it up fellas.

After the Giants disaster, I could care less about this game but any team with Desean Jackson on it should lose in my book.
    edited December 2009
    metsfan wrote:
    I didn't no u were part of da spellin nazi jiggy. R u an ss or a general.

I love pissin people off like ureself with "my poor grammer". I could easily type proper, but that's kinda hard to do when you work 2 jobs and own a jeep that ure paying $320 a month and live in a $1,000 apartment and mostly view and post on a blackberry. Oh look jiggy more personal info 4 u to use to against me in future. I bet ure creaming in ure batman undies as we speak.

dude, you're an unusual cat (from what i could decipher out of that rambling and incoherrent post). i will give you that.

tell us, what did you have for breakfast this morning?
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com