*** 2009 Dallas Cowboys ***

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    This has been quite amusing to follow over the last day or so. Keep it up fellas.

After the Giants disaster, I could care less about this game but any team with Desean Jackson on it should lose in my book.

first player EVER voted into the pro bowl as a reciever and punt returner. hey oh. ;)
    www.myspace.com
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:
    I didn't no u were part of da spellin nazi jiggy. R u an ss or a general.

I love pissin people off like ureself with "my poor grammer". I could easily type proper, but that's kinda hard to do when you work 2 jobs and own a jeep that ure paying $320 a month and live in a $1,000 apartment and mostly view and post on a blackberry. Oh look jiggy more personal info 4 u to use to against me in future. I bet ure creaming in ure batman undies as we speak.

you're an unusual cat man, from what i could decipher there. i will give you that.

tell us, what did you have for breakfast this morning?
    oh its just all an act. I'm really cool and mellow in person :roll:.

I had eggs and bacon and to drink I had tea with honey
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    I didn't no u were part of da spellin nazi jiggy. R u an ss or a general.

I love pissin people off like ureself with "my poor grammer". I could easily type proper, but that's kinda hard to do when you work 2 jobs and own a jeep that ure paying $320 a month and live in a $1,000 apartment and mostly view and post on a blackberry. Oh look jiggy more personal info 4 u to use to against me in future. I bet ure creaming in ure batman undies as we speak.

you're an unusual cat man, from what i could decipher there. i will give you that.

tell us, what did you have for breakfast this morning?
    oh its just all an act. I'm really cool and mellow in person :roll:.

I had eggs and bacon and to drink I had tea with honey

you're acting?

is there anything else you'd like to share so we can go back to talking football?
    www.myspace.com
    Yes I do

The cowboyz will lose in da first round

metsfan wrote:
    Yes I do

The cowboyz will lose in da first round

the metsfan, ladies and gentlemen....the metsfan....
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    This has been quite amusing to follow over the last day or so. Keep it up fellas.

After the Giants disaster, I could care less about this game but any team with Desean Jackson on it should lose in my book.

first player EVER voted into the pro bowl as a reciever and punt returner. hey oh. ;)

All good. I just hope he gets his head knocked off his shoulders before that.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

All good. I just hope he gets his head knocked off his shoulders before that.

that punt return against you guys was a thing of beauty though. you gotta give him that.
    www.myspace.com
    that punt return against you guys was a thing of beauty though. you gotta give him that.

When he backed up as soon as he caught it I knew it was coming. Him walking backwards into the end zone (not sure if it was that play) was the icing on the cake. I can't wait for him to get hit.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

When he backed up as soon as he caught it I knew it was coming. Him walking backwards into the end zone (not sure if it was that play) was the icing on the cake. I can't wait for him to get hit.

no that would have been the 64 yard td he scored on you shortly afterwards....hahaha
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

no that would have been the 64 yard td he scored on you shortly afterwards....hahaha

I didn't think it was that play, fuck him.
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453

I will give him that but he is just another thug.

Receivers like Andre Johnson or Reggie Wayne wouldn't run backwards into the end zone or showboat like he does. I can't respect a guy like Jackson. You wouldn't either if he didn't play for the Birds ;)
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Two final notes about D-Jax ...

One, in case you forgot, the celebration he made too early with the Eagles wasn't the first time he did that. He did it in a high school allstar game as well ... this one, even more hilarious ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7hbzpZilJE

Finally ... he was the "author" of one of the best plays I've ever seen live .... this punt return for Cal vs Tennessee ... I was there, with the entire crowd chanting his name before the kick, he produced ... it was pretty phenomenal ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPXSzia2Zfg

Say what you want about his slight build, he's easily one of the most exciting players with the ball in the NFL today.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    crazypjfan wrote:

Receivers like Andre Johnson or Reggie Wayne wouldn't run backwards into the end zone or showboat like he does. I can't respect a guy like Jackson. You wouldn't either if he didn't play for the Birds ;)

thug? running backwards into the endzone makes you a thug these days huh?

man you guys are crazy jealous...
    www.myspace.com
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    crazypjfan wrote:

What jealous of the Eagles?????So exactly what have the Eagles accomplished in franchise history? Oh by the way, I don't care about we're in the playoff every year, we get to the NFC championship game, we got to a couple of SB's, because if thats all I had I wouldn't be trash talkin then, because we both have the same amount of SB's since we last won a playoff game. This is professional sports, all that matter are championships, if your looking for close take up horseshoes.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,990
    crazypjfan wrote:

They really wanna substitute thug for another word, Jeags.....The racism just exudes from it.....Soooo glad we grew up in the north. :mrgreen:
    crazypjfan wrote:

They really wanna substitute thug for another word, Jeags.....The racism just exudes from it.....Soooo glad we grew up in the north. :mrgreen:
    touche :lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • Thug lol, showboat maybe. Did u hate Deion Sanders for highstepping?? Was he a thug or a showboat?? Theres a huge difference Desean's a young kid having fun he's not out there running his mouth or getting in trouble off the field. He dances when he scores a TD,OchoCinco not an eagle or a thug he's a showboat which to me is good because it brings some style to the game. I respect LT and his handing the ref the ball after td's but some people aren't as humble. When T.O was a Eagle im sure all cowboy fans hated him and talked about how he's a selfish arrogrant asshole who they'd never want on there team. Then he signs there and u loved him until u got the real T.O later on. Desean is a PlayMaker a hell of a football player a good teammate who will beat almost any Def top CB. Go Birds!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Anywho. If you kids are done sniping (which has been fun to watch, sort of) we can talk about the game.

Jamal Jackson's injury could be huge. Like you guys said, your OL has had problems. And trash talking or not, I know you know that Ratliff and Ware are going to cause more problems for you.

That's why I said these games are toss-ups. We can both get on here and talk shit but we both know either team can beat the other. That's great. Wouldn't be any fun otherwise. Look at Washington. They used to be our most hated rival. Now they are just sad and pathetic.

I think Dallas can beat Philly but honestly I don't care that much about this game. I am just glad to be in. I know te division and a home playoff game is at stake but I don't really buy into to the home field advantage thing in the playoffs. If you saw us against the Giants you would understand that. Just happy to be in and I am way more worried about that first playoff game than this Eagles game. Guess that sounds stupid.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    Flagg wrote:
    Anywho. If you kids are done sniping (which has been fun to watch, sort of) we can talk about the game.

Jamal Jackson's injury could be huge. Like you guys said, your OL has had problems. And trash talking or not, I know you know that Ratliff and Ware are going to cause more problems for you.

That's why I said these games are toss-ups. We can both get on here and talk shit but we both know either team can beat the other. That's great. Wouldn't be any fun otherwise. Look at Washington. They used to be our most hated rival. Now they are just sad and pathetic.

I think Dallas can beat Philly but honestly I don't care that much about this game. I am just glad to be in. I know te division and a home playoff game is at stake but I don't really buy into to the home field advantage thing in the playoffs. If you saw us against the Giants you would understand that. Just happy to be in and I am way more worried about that first playoff game than this Eagles game. Guess that sounds stupid.

That doesn't sound stupid, but on our side this is a HUUUUGE game. If we win we get the bye, which is absolutely critical I believe.

And, yes, losing Jackson is a big deal, but Cole has played center for us and has done perfectly fine. Just sucks because Jamaal was a such a big guy and played the center position like a tackle.
    Flagg wrote:

i hear what you're saying....but the eagles have a much better shot at 1st round bye than dallas does. you guys need a lot of help to get the 2 seed. i know what happened to you a couple years ago. but the fact is 4 of this year's super bowl winners came out of that seed. if we were in your position and were most likely going to play again next week even if we won, i would agree with you. but if you control your own destiny for the 2 seed, you gotta hop all over that. so i think this game is huge....that said, it is nice knowing that win or lose, we're both in the tourney.
    www.myspace.com
    Flagg wrote:

i hear what you're saying....but the eagles have a much better shot at 1st round bye than dallas does. you guys need a lot of help to get the 2 seed. i know what happened to you a couple years ago. but the fact is 4 of this year's super bowl winners came out of that seed. if we were in your position and were most likely going to play again next week even if we won, i would agree with you. but if you control your own destiny for the 2 seed, you gotta hop all over that. so i think this game is huge....that said, it is nice knowing that win or lose, we're both in the tourney.

That's why I want to win. And yes, I WANT to see Dallas WIN in the wild card. I want them at home in the divisional round. How sick would that be???
    Flagg wrote:

That's why I want to win. And yes, I WANT to see Dallas WIN in the wild card. I want them at home in the divisional round. How sick would that be???

i am right there with you. the linc will be rocking louder than it ever has...
    www.myspace.com
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453

ummmm.... we have a better receiver than Jackson. His name is Miles Austin and he didn't start the first four games of the season and still blew away Jackson's numbers! Jackson is more explosive but Austin is a better receiver, hands down!
    Thug lol, showboat maybe. Did u hate Deion Sanders for highstepping?? Was he a thug or a showboat?? Theres a huge difference Desean's a young kid having fun he's not out there running his mouth or getting in trouble off the field. He dances when he scores a TD,OchoCinco not an eagle or a thug he's a showboat which to me is good because it brings some style to the game. I respect LT and his handing the ref the ball after td's but some people aren't as humble. When T.O was a Eagle im sure all cowboy fans hated him and talked about how he's a selfish arrogrant asshole who they'd never want on there team. Then he signs there and u loved him until u got the real T.O later on. Desean is a PlayMaker a hell of a football player a good teammate who will beat almost any Def top CB. Go Birds!!!
    +1

You forgot to mention primetimes music video "must be da money". Had some fly honeys in it yo. I'd love to see djackson or austin go up against revis of da jets. Revis would shutdown both of them.

• mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    I don't know about Jackson being a "thug" as much as just a spoiled child like alot of these stars are, and there are plenty from California that act a fool. If anything I'd say Jackson has shown some stupidity, but he's really young. Alot of players are like that in their first years, some grow out of it. I've never thought Ochocinco or T.O. were "thugs", that stuff is fun to watch... except when your team is the one they're scoring on. Players like that are good for a team (hello Michael Irvin). I think Jackson will grow up, even if he is in Philly. At this point, I'd still rather have Austin. Mostly because you can be sure of him and have a complete confidence in him that not many receivers provide. But also because he appears to be the perfect team mate. Austin showboats a little bit, but it all seems very benevolent from him. Alot of these young stars, like Jackson, have the mentality of middle-shcool kids because of the way everyone has always treated them because of their talent.
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    aww ... "Austin is better than D-Jax" ... "no he isn't, you're jealous" .... so cute ...

If you wnat something to be jealous about ...

220x.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    crazypjfan wrote:

ummmm.... we have a better receiver than Jackson. His name is Miles Austin and he didn't start the first four games of the season and still blew away Jackson's numbers! Jackson is more explosive but Austin is a better receiver, hands down!

:roll:
    some of you guys really need to study up on the game before you post...

numbers are a product of they system dude. you have to be an unselfish player in the eagles system. we have 5 players with 38 or more catches. that obviously means 1 guy is not gonna put up monster numbers. there's a reason why he's starting in the pro bowl and your guy is backing him up.
    www.myspace.com
    jimed14 wrote:
    aww ... "Austin is better than D-Jax" ... "no he isn't, you're jealous" .... so cute ...

220x.jpg
    what did they do against revis. Refresh my memory on that.

jimed14 wrote:

220x.jpg

It took you guys 50 years to be relevant. And, yes, you finally are. And, yes, I'm envious of your three super bowls. But there's no tradition and are the epitome of bandwagons fans. Beat it. This is for the trashiest of fans, buddy - Dallas/Philly. Now beat it. ;)
    metsfan wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

220x.jpg
    what did they do against revis. Refresh my memory on that.
    who cares about some guy on the jets?
    www.myspace.com