*** 2009 Dallas Cowboys ***

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    crazypjfan wrote:
    right. romo's also had good receivers, good running backs, one of the best tight ends in football, and a solid offensive line for his whole career.......and 0 playoff wins to show for it.

Excellent receivers? Maybe one. TO. We will see what happens this year with an excellent receiver and a good supporting cast with no distractions. Give the guy some credit. Sheesh...

BTW...McNabb had the same excellent receiver and what does he have to show for it?? ;)

i changed the post to say "good recievers."........but anyway, what did he show for it for the one full year he had him? 13-3. 2 playoff wins. an nfc championship and a 3 point loss in the super bowl to the team of the decade.

romo had him for 3 years and couldn't get out of the first round of the playoffs. :shh:
    and both teams still have 0 super bowls since 96. So all the 5 grade school yard bullshit is pathetic. The cowboys have one the wrost wr's groups. Austin on most teams would be a #2, tall doofy texan shouldn't even be in da league, crayton is at #4 wr maybe even a practice squad wr and hurd belongs somewhere in arena football.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• There is something missing with the receivers. I don't think it's a talent issue though. It has more to do with aggression and heart. It's almost like they're the opposite of Hines Ward. I love the way he plays football. His passion is unmatched. Miles Austin has a little bit of that but Crayton and Williams have some insecurity problems that probably stem from their childhood and being spanked with tree limbs or some shit. They have potential but potential energy isn't the
    same as kinetic energy.

Yeah motherfuckers....kinetic energy. Suck my balls.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    metsfan wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:

Excellent receivers? Maybe one. TO. We will see what happens this year with an excellent receiver and a good supporting cast with no distractions. Give the guy some credit. Sheesh...

BTW...McNabb had the same excellent receiver and what does he have to show for it?? ;)

i changed the post to say "good recievers."........but anyway, what did he show for it for the one full year he had him? 13-3. 2 playoff wins. an nfc championship and a 3 point loss in the super bowl to the team of the decade.

romo had him for 3 years and couldn't get out of the first round of the playoffs. :shh:
    and both teams still have 0 super bowls since 96. So all the 5 grade school yard bullshit is pathetic. The cowboys have one the wrost wr's groups. Austin on most teams would be a #2, tall doofy texan shouldn't even be in da league, crayton is at #4 wr maybe even a practice squad wr and hurd belongs somewhere in arena football.

what's 5th grade is your attempt at stringing together a coherent sentence.
    www.myspace.com
    i love pissing people off like yourself jiggy. it's fun to watch you throw cheap insults at me weather they be personal or not. i highly doubt you'd have da balls talk shit to me in person.

• I happen to be familiar with both Jeags and Metsy and I'd bet the better part of my vagina hammer that Jeags would say that stuff to your face. Violence isn't something you should provoke to save face unless you've whipped a few asses in your day. I just don't feel like Brian has put a man to sleep. Why would you go down a road you haven't been down before just to save face? Oh well, the 5th grade comments are just weak dick. 12 year olds are just now discovering masturbation and hardly have time to participate in dick measuring contests on message boards. Come on bro. Be more creative. Stop sniffing so much glue, and when I say glue, I mean your mother's panties.
    I happen to be familiar with both Jeags and Metsy and I'd bet the better part of my vagina hammer that Jeags would say that stuff to your face. Violence isn't something you should provoke to save face unless you've whipped a few asses in your day. I just don't feel like Brian has put a man to sleep. Why would you go down a road you haven't been down before just to save face? Oh well, the 5th grade comments are just weak dick. 12 year olds are just now discovering masturbation and hardly have time to participate in dick measuring contests on message boards. Come on bro. Be more creative. Stop sniffing so much glue, and when I say glue, I mean your mother's panties.
    do you really know me that well cory. I'm not that hard of a person to find at concerts. just look for a 5'6 nerdy looking guy wearing a mets hat. talk is cheap to me. i let my fists do da talkin yo.

• cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453

Let's not forget that Romo had him while he was in his first 3 years. It is hard to develop as a Qb and be a leader with a guy like Owens around. I really think this year is going to be different and I will be the first to eat my words if they don't win a playoff game.

I think you should put the Romo bashing to rest or maybe the Cowboys will once they win the SB this year 8-)

I just don't get the reason that Eagles fans feel the need to bash on the Cowboys so much. It's not like we are competing for SB wins or anything because that is an extremely lopsided battle :roll: You should consider the Texans your rival since you are both sitting with 0 SB wins and I like their chances of winning one before the Eagles :lol::lol::lol:
    I happen to be familiar with both Jeags and Metsy and I'd bet the better part of my vagina hammer that Jeags would say that stuff to your face. Violence isn't something you should provoke to save face unless you've whipped a few asses in your day. I just don't feel like Brian has put a man to sleep. Why would you go down a road you haven't been down before just to save face? Oh well, the 5th grade comments are just weak dick. 12 year olds are just now discovering masturbation and hardly have time to participate in dick measuring contests on message boards. Come on bro. Be more creative. Stop sniffing so much glue, and when I say glue, I mean your mother's panties.

would i tell him he writes like a 5th grader to his face? sure. not sure why someone would get so offended over such a dumb insult though. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    crazypjfan wrote:

Let's not forget that Romo had him while he was in his first 3 years. It is hard to develop as a Qb and be a leader with a guy like Owens around. I really think this year is going to be different and I will be the first to eat my words if they don't win a playoff game.

I think you should put the Romo bashing to rest or maybe the Cowboys will once they win the SB this year 8-)

:

compared to romo, mcnabb had about 4 or 5 playoff wins under his belt by this point in his career. i'm not bashing him. i'm just being honest. and mcnabb was throwing the ball to guys named torrence small, charles johnson, fred mitchel, james thrash, and todd pinkston. you give him one solid weapon or multiple like he has now, you see what happens.
    www.myspace.com
    crazypjfan wrote:

:

compared to romo, mcnabb had about 4 or 5 playoff wins under his belt by this point in his career. i'm not bashing him. i'm just being honest. and mcnabb was throwing the ball to guys named torrence small, charles johnson, fred mitchel, james thrash, and todd pinkston. you give him one solid weapon or multiple like he has now, you see what happens.

Nothing has happened yet ;)
  • metsfan wrote:
    do you really know me that well cory. I'm not that hard of a person to find at concerts. just look for a 5'6 nerdy looking guy wearing a mets hat. talk is cheap to me. i let my fists do da talkin yo.

I could be misreading this but are you threatening to whip my ass?

Don't embarrass the men on this board. The mere thought of that happening is hilarious. Truly.

I guess that makes it a...true story.
    Ok, let's stop the bullshit with the threats and ass-kicking comments. It's immature! I enjoy smack talk as much as anyone but I don't think we need the personal attack comments in this thread. This thread is squarely for Cowboys talk and should be focused on it.

Go Boys!

There, I said my peace :D

awwww, that felt good..... :mrgreen:
    metsfan wrote:

I could be misreading this but are you threatening to whip my ass?

Don't embarrass the men on this board. The mere thought of that happening is hilarious. Truly.

I guess that makes it a...true story.
    yea cory like I'm really threatening your ass lol. Where in that post did I ever imply that I was threating to whip your ass. All I was saying was that talk is cheap to me and I let my fists do da talking.

would i tell him he writes like a 5th grader to his face? sure. not sure why someone would get so offended over such a dumb insult though. :lol:
    then you'd get a fist to the jaw and I'd be more than happy to throw a fist at you. you've also brought personal insults into this. Which doesn't shock me at all that you resort to that. Just shows how much of a person you really are. But its cool you think I still drive a dodge and that I'm a divison manager.

crazypjfan wrote:
    Ok, let's stop the bullshit with the threats and ass-kicking comments. It's immature! I enjoy smack talk as much as anyone but I don't think we need the personal attack comments in this thread. This thread is squarely for Cowboys talk and should be focused on it.

Go Boys!

agreed.

i would like to assume people are kidding when they talk about that kind of stuff based on nonsense that goes on in a pj message board of all places. at least, i hope they are :? .

it's all for charity people.

good luck to you today my friend. GO BIRDS!
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,990
    People.....are....crazy.

With that said - lick my balls. Go Birds.
    crazypjfan wrote:

Go Boys!

agreed.

i would like to assume people are kidding when they talk about that kind of stuff based on nonsense that goes on in a pj message board of all places. at least, i hope they are :? .

Good luck to you Jeags! I will have to buy you a beer when I visit my friend in Philly next time ;)
    lick my balls. Go Birds.

I thought you were a girl named Pam all this time! lol
    crazypjfan wrote:

Go Boys!

agreed.

you agree, but yet your the one along with cory whose thrown around the personal attacks. Wow like that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. What you see on here is what your get in real life. I aint fake on here and I talk shit unless I mean it ;);).

If this was for charity than we wouldn't have to give da 10c 20 bucks to post on here.

CHOKE IGGLES CHOKE

• Here's hoping we don't get another Cowboy meltdown!'

GO BOYS!!
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • People.....are....crazy.

With that said - lick my balls. Go Birds.

Hey motherfucker. You can't just go around using patented trademark phrases from other board members.

Sincerely,

Lick My Balls ;)
  • Hola Ball Jeagler. Thinking of you today. 2 more hours before we get it on in climate controlled perfection. May the ass whipping begin.

Go 'Boys.
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Thanks Giants. Why couldn't you suck this bad a few weeks ago??
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    GO BOYS GO
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    Can we get a few more false starts
    please. Jeez!!
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Dallas looks like a well-oiled machine. Shame the Vikes didn't lose today.
    Great first half!!

What is up with the Eagles? They look like thy don't even care.

Andy Reid bad clock management - check.
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Flagg wrote:
    Great first half!!

What is up with the Eagles? They look like thy don't even care.

Andy Reid bad clock management - check.

I agree

They're playing like its a meaningless game
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Dem boyz are cookin dat bird extra crispy

GO BOYZ GO

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    How come when the Eagles are getting thier but handed to them, the Eagle fans who have been talkin trash stay away? I don't know why they come on this thread anyways!!! I was vacation over the holidays and had my cowboy cap on and the eagle fans that came up to me and talkin trash. I spoke to fans of other teams and had a reasonable conversations about football, including steelers fans, whoa have a right to talk trash, since they've won more super bowls.

Why is Romo in the game? Philips is clueless.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    Nice win. Very nice. But all it gets us is a rematch. Pretty dominating display though.

However, remember 2007.
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13