*** 2009 Dallas Cowboys ***

Comments

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    metsfan wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    aww ... "Austin is better than D-Jax" ... "no he isn't, you're jealous" .... so cute ...

If you wnat something to be jealous about ...

220x.jpg
    what did they do against revis. Refresh my memory on that.

They won the game, that's what they did.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    aww ... "Austin is better than D-Jax" ... "no he isn't, you're jealous" .... so cute ...

220x.jpg
    who cares about some guy on the jets?
    Ummm was I talking to , no. So stfu
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

jimed14 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

220x.jpg

I believe moss was shutdown both games against revis and you only beat the jets once this season. As a semi jets fan I'd love to see a jets/pats rematch in the playoffs.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    metsfan wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    :arrow: :arrow: :?:

allow me to speak for the rest of us when i say,
    HUH?
    www.myspace.com
    metsfan wrote:
    I believe moss was shutdown both games against revis and you only beat the jets once this season. As a semi jets fan I'd love to see a jets/pats rematch in the playoffs.

Welker didn't play in the first game and he caught 15 balls for 192 yards in the second game, where Moss also caught a TD on Revis.

Feel free to enjoy your one shut down corner.

And please .. PLEASE ... I pray for a rematch! (Which, would have to come in the AFC championships game, unless the Bengals and Jets tie this weekend.)

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    metsfan wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

so you're a cowboys fan. and now you reveal that you are a "semi jets fan."

allow me to translate for those of you scoring at home: "i became a cowboys fan because my team sucked when i was a kid."

ladies and gentlemen, fraudulence personified. :clap:
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,990
    metsfan wrote:

allow me to translate for those of you scoring at home: "i became a cowboys fan because my team sucked when i was a kid."

Sounds like Cowboys fans in the Philly area....Like our boy Bubba.... :roll:
    metsfan wrote:

Sounds like Cowboys fans in the Philly area....Like our boy Bubba.... :roll:

sounds like all cowboys fans not located in texas. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    jimed14 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

Welker didn't play in the first game and he caught 15 balls for 192 yards in the second game, where Moss also caught a TD on Revis.

Feel free to enjoy your one shut down corner.

And please .. PLEASE ... I pray for a rematch! (Which, would have to come in the AFC championships game, unless the Bengals and Jets tie this weekend.)
    I pray for a rematch to. I doubt it will happen seeing as how the colts and chargers are on fire and dirty sanchez will fuck up somehow in the wild card.

HUH?
    you quoted me saying who cares bout some jets players and I said was I talking to you. What the fuck is so hard for your 5th grade brain to understand. You really need to stop sticking your lame comments into everything I say on here. Its pathetic and very much annoying and I'm not the only person that feels this way bout you.

metsfan wrote:

HUH?
    you quoted me saying who cares bout some jets players and I said was I talking to you. What the fuck is so hard for your 5th grade brain to understand. You really need to stop sticking your lame comments into everything I say on here. Its pathetic and very much annoying and I'm not the only person that feels this way bout you.

jibberish:
    metsfan wrote:
    www.myspace.com
    metsfan wrote:

HUH?

jibberish:
    metsfan wrote:

U don't have to read or comment on everything I do. No one is saying to u read my posts. Your weak attempts at making fun of me are the worst I've seen. U need better material.

Everybody love everybody!!!
    EverybodyLoveEverybody.jpg

metsfan wrote:

U don't have to read or comment on everything I do. No one is saying to u read my posts. Your weak attempts at making fun of me are the worst I've seen. U need better material.

good luck to your jets this weekend.
    www.myspace.com
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453

numbers are a product of they system dude. you have to be an unselfish player in the eagles system. we have 5 players with 38 or more catches. that obviously means 1 guy is not gonna put up monster numbers. there's a reason why he's starting in the pro bowl and your guy is backing him up.

He is starting because of his return skills coupled with his receiving numbers. Besides, if you were to watch enough football, you would know that the pro bowl is a bunch of bull.

Here's a question for you: Why did Assante Samuel make it and not Sheldon Brown? I think Sheldon had the better overall season and is a shut down corner but Samuel just had the interceptions.

None of the Cowboys will be playing in the Pro Bowl anyhow ;):D

Good Luck to you this Sunday! I will catch up with ya early next week...
    crazypjfan wrote:

numbers are a product of they system dude. you have to be an unselfish player in the eagles system. we have 5 players with 38 or more catches. that obviously means 1 guy is not gonna put up monster numbers. there's a reason why he's starting in the pro bowl and your guy is backing him up.

He is starting because of his return skills coupled with his receiving numbers. Besides, if you were to watch enough football, you would know that the pro bowl is a bunch of bull.

no. he's starting at wideout because he leads the league in average yards per catch and has 9 tds.
    he's starting at punt returner....because he's the best punt returner on the face of the planet. first player ever selected to start at wideout and punt returner. he's the most exciting player in the nfl right now. bottom line.

and, yes, i agree that sheldon brown should have made it. this was the best year of his career...but asante samuel leads the league in interceptions. kinda hard to say he should make it over him ;)

oh...and the actual pro bowl game is a bunch of bull, sure. however, being selected to it means more than it does in baseball and basketball because they are being voted on by their peers and coaches...not just a bunch of stupid fans. right now, allen iverson is the 2nd leading vote getter for guards in the eastern conference. that stuff doesn't happen in football.

go birds.
    www.myspace.com
    no. he's starting at wideout because he leads the league in average yards per catch and has 9 tds.
    he's starting at punt returner....because he's the best punt returner on the face of the planet. first player ever selected to start at wideout and punt returner. he's the most exciting player in the nfl right now. bottom line.

You need to let go from tugging on his sack for a few moments so I can talk :mrgreen:

We will see what happens on Sunday. I think the Boys have the better chance to win this game. Romo and co. are playing better ball than the Eagles and are ready to go deep into the playoffs. He has matured and it is his time now to win a few big games. McNabb had his chances to win(or should i say get to) the big one and failed(miserably) :lol::lol::lol:
    crazypjfan wrote:

You need to let go from tugging on his sack for a few moments so I can talk :mrgreen:

We will see what happens on Sunday. I think the Boys have the better chance to win this game. Romo and co. are playing better ball than the Eagles and are ready to go deep into the playoffs. He has matured and it is his time now to win a few big games. McNabb had his chances to win(or should i say get to) the big one and failed(miserably) :lol::lol::lol:

cowboys are 2-2 in their last 4. eagles are on a 6-0 run. good luck.
    www.myspace.com
  • crazypjfan wrote:

Talk about getting off someones sack Theres one team hotter then the Eagles right now and it sure as hell ISN"T the cowboys. That would be the SanDiego Chargers. The cowboys haven't done shit with this group in the past so why start now. Romo is a better the average QB but until he shines when it matters with the season on the line HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS....................OVERRAIDED!
    Go Birds!!!!
    This thread has been wildly entertaining.

Can only hope you guys face each other in the playoffs.

• And to all the Mcnabb haters remember this u have to win a big game to lose in a bigger one. Romo can't even to that. :shock:
    Go Birds!!!!
    jimed14 wrote:
    This thread has been wildly entertaining.

Can only hope you guys face each other in the playoffs.

Agreed!
    crazypjfan wrote:

Talk about getting off someones sack Theres one team hotter then the Eagles right now and it sure as hell ISN"T the cowboys. That would be the SanDiego Chargers. The cowboys haven't done shit with this group in the past so why start now. Romo is a better the average QB but until he shines when it matters with the season on the line HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS....................OVERRAIDED!
    says the man who has romo as his fantasy football qb

You give romo a good team around him and he can go to da promise land just like peyton and brady and eli did. Roy williams is a best a #3 on most teams. You aren't getting to da promise land with a wr like dat. I'd rather 4 miles austin type players on my team than a tall doofy texan who can't catch footballs.

For some reason everything is just clicking with romo and da team this year and I'm scared shit as to when this ride is gonna crash.

metsfan wrote:

You give romo a good team around him and he can go to da promise land just like peyton and brady and eli did. Roy williams is a best a #3 on most teams. You aren't getting to da promise land with a wr like dat. I'd rather 4 miles austin type players on my team than a tall doofy texan who can't catch footballs.

For some reason everything is just clicking with romo and da team this year and I'm scared shit as to when this ride is gonna crash.

For the record (or, should I say, for DA record), Brady won his superbowls with the likes of David Patten, Deoin Branch, Troy Brown and David Givens as his WRs.

jimed14 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

For the record (or, should I say, for DA record), Brady won his superbowls with the likes of David Patten, Deoin Branch, Troy Brown and David Givens as his WRs.
    I know brady did and those wr's were good. That's why I mentioned them. I'd much rather have those 4 than austin, williams, crayton and hurd.

Check out the lame intro to the Eagles website:

http://philadelphiaeagles.com/
    jimed14 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

right. romo's also had good receivers, good running backs, one of the best tight ends in football, and a solid offensive line for his whole career.......and 0 playoff wins to show for it.
    www.myspace.com
    right. romo's also had good receivers, good running backs, one of the best tight ends in football, and a solid offensive line for his whole career.......and 0 playoff wins to show for it.

Excellent receivers? Maybe one. TO. We will see what happens this year with an excellent receiver and a good supporting cast with no distractions. Give the guy some credit. Sheesh...

BTW...McNabb had the same excellent receiver and what does he have to show for it?? ;)
    crazypjfan wrote:

Excellent receivers? Maybe one. TO. We will see what happens this year with an excellent receiver and a good supporting cast with no distractions. Give the guy some credit. Sheesh...

BTW...McNabb had the same excellent receiver and what does he have to show for it?? ;)

i changed the post to say "good recievers."........but anyway, what did he show for it for the one full year he had him? 13-3. 2 playoff wins. an nfc championship and a 3 point loss in the super bowl to the team of the decade.

romo had him for 3 years and couldn't get out of the first round of the playoffs. :shh:
    www.myspace.com
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Check out the lame intro to the Eagles website:

http://philadelphiaeagles.com/

that was great ... no coincidence that the screen's face looked a little like Jerry Jones, I'm sure.