2009 Chicago Bears!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276

I hope Mr. Favre gets to another SuperBowl..........

i hope he falls apart like last season
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

hehehe

I understand how Bears fans...and Packer fans can feel this way....

But I wouldnt mind seeing him get one more chance to win the big game.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    81 wrote:

hehehe

I understand how Bears fans...and Packer fans can feel this way....

But I wouldnt mind seeing him get one more chance to win the big game.....

I don't want that at all.

I want to see him get pounded! :lol:
  • mca47 wrote:

Maybe I am just turning into a kinder gentler SPEEDY in my old age.....

hehehehehe

But wouldnt it be nice to see????

Favre VS. Brady

or

Favre VS. Manning
    mca47 wrote:

Maybe I am just turning into a kinder gentler SPEEDY in my old age.....

hehehehehe

But wouldnt it be nice to see????

Favre VS. Brady

or

Favre VS. Manning

God, if it was the Pats and Vikes in the Superbowl...that would seriously annoy the shit outta me! hahahaha!
    I'm pretty sure I'd have to pull for the Colts if they played the Vikes.

Oh, and Favre's face in the turf would be good too! :lol:
  • Oh well, I am off to my mommy's.................

Gonna watch the game with dear ole dad.....

Order some food....

And watch the Bears get their asses KICKED!!!!!!
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200

They ruined Devin Hester as a kickoff returner(The BEST to ever return kickoffs in the history of the game) by making him a receiver........

We suck monkey balls.....

Tonight we will suck Eagle's balls...........

i will never understand the Devin Hester change up, never.
    the man was born to run, and that's all there is to it.

and it's a shame that opportunity has been taken away from him.

I thought the whole reason he is a receiver now was because Hester demanded that he be one?
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Well, 2 minutes left ... no time outs ... Bears will get the ball back needing a touchdown to win the game, a field goal is no good. Much like last week.

Vegas just posted the odds at Cutler throwing an interception here at 2 - 1

(all bets are off if Hester runs one for a TD)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    Please bring your winning bet slips to the cashier's window.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    win and a cover. :thumbup: ;)
    www.myspace.com
    I spent most of the game watching a movie. It's not worth the emotional capital
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Fuckin' Bears!

Grrrrrr!
  • Did anyone else notice towards the end of the game (last bears drive maybe????)......hester got tackled from behind and the defender pulled his pants all the way down. you actually saw hesters complete bare ass for a few seconds. it was hilarious.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Get rid of cutler, the o-line, the o-coordinater....just blow up this team!

so, are you stating the QB is important to a team's chance of winning? hmmmm .... ;)

you obviously keep Cutler, but that entire o line needs to be rebuilt. they are brutal. I was worried about Pace after the Buffalo preseason game. he has done nothing to calm my nerves. they can't open a hole, except to allow the pass rush get thru.

Forte looks slow. injured?

While we have good speed at WR, we don't have a possession guy.

Is Clark out with an injury? I thought he was back for a game, haven't seen him make a play in about 2 months.

The LB's need Urlacher back, but he is getting long in the tooth and will need to be replaced shortly.

A pass rush would be nice.

Overall, this team just sucks.....

and with no high draft picks next year, it's going to be tough to restock unless we can trade some players, but that would only get us mid level draft picks.

basically, we are toast for a few years while they rebuild everything. we better start with the o line, otherwise Cutler won't survive the process.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    jimed14 wrote:

so, are you stating the QB is important to a team's chance of winning? hmmmm .... ;)

LOL...only an up and coming 26 yr old qb comes to the Bears and Regresses in his progress. WTF is wrong with the Bears and QBs?
    81 wrote:
    you obviously keep Cutler, but that entire o line needs to be rebuilt. they are brutal. I was worried about Pace after the Buffalo preseason game. he has done nothing to calm my nerves. they can't open a hole, except to allow the pass rush get thru.

Forte looks slow. injured?

While we have good speed at WR, we don't have a possession guy.

Is Clark out with an injury? I thought he was back for a game, haven't seen him make a play in about 2 months.

The LB's need Urlacher back, but he is getting long in the tooth and will need to be replaced shortly.

A pass rush would be nice.

Overall, this team just sucks.....

and with no high draft picks next year, it's going to be tough to restock unless we can trade some players, but that would only get us mid level draft picks.

basically, we are toast for a few years while they rebuild everything. we better start with the o line, otherwise Cutler won't survive the process.

Yep, I pretty much agree with everything you said.
    The Bears are going to be bad for at LEAST the next 2-3 years, and by then the only few vets we have who are worth a shit are going to be old.

Dare I say it, but I think the Bears need to deal Briggs. He's really the only one on the team that could pull in draft picks.,,which we desperately need! If they could trade Briggs and Tillman or Vasher for picks...i'd be all for it at this point!
    mca47 wrote:

The Bears are going to be bad for at LEAST the next 2-3 years, and by then the only few vets we have who are worth a shit are going to be old.

Dare I say it, but I think the Bears need to deal Briggs. He's really the only one on the team that could pull in draft picks.,,which we desperately need! If they could trade Briggs and Tillman or Vasher for picks...i'd be all for it at this point!

Briggs would bring some good picks, Tillman would get you some decent picks. Vasher wouldn't bring much at all at this point. Urlacher would be tough to trade with his contract and age. Forte may or may not get you somethign decent, depending on if he is healthy. Beyond that, there really isn't much. Nobody would take Harris. Brown might be worth something.

It's hard to believe they went from the Superbowl a couple of seasons back to chumps so fast. Perhaps we should have kept Tank and Benson.

Oh well, I still have the Rose Bowl to look forward too. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Briggs would bring some good picks, Tillman would get you some decent picks. Vasher wouldn't bring much at all at this point. Urlacher would be tough to trade with his contract and age. Forte may or may not get you somethign decent, depending on if he is healthy. Beyond that, there really isn't much. Nobody would take Harris. Brown might be worth something.

It's hard to believe they went from the Superbowl a couple of seasons back to chumps so fast. Perhaps we should have kept Tank and Benson.

Oh well, I still have the Rose Bowl to look forward too. :mrgreen:

Come on guys, trade Lance Briggs????? He's the best player on the team. Hands down. Obviously things dont look too promising for the Bears right now, but I wouldnt say they are going to be bad for at least the next 2-3 years. Teams make huge turnarounds every year in the NFL. I don't know if the Bears will, but we can't just start trading every player that has value.

Come on guys, trade Lance Briggs????? He's the best player on the team. Hands down. Obviously things dont look too promising for the Bears right now, but I wouldnt say they are going to be bad for at least the next 2-3 years. Teams make huge turnarounds every year in the NFL. I don't know if the Bears will, but we can't just start trading every player that has value.

He's the best they have on D, but unless you want the next 3 years to be a battle with the Lions for last place in the NFC North, they need to consider their options.
    They have shit for draft picks the next two years.
    The team is old.
    The only way out of this hole is through the draft. Even if we traded guys for other players, it's only going to like putting a bandaid on a gun shot wound.

I don't want to see Briggs leave either, but how else are they going to realistically fix this?

they either need to trade players of value to get high draft picks, or they need to sign some quality free agents. not the washed up players such as Pace & Moose.

the O line has to be addressed this off season if we want to have a chance next year to out score somebody since the D is shot.

while we are at it, can we bring in a real offensive coordinator. turner blows
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The free agent market is going to be pretty slim this off season.

Also, have you guys read the rumors of Bill Cowher being interested in a coaching the Bears? :shock:
    How freakin' cool would that be?!!?!
    mca47 wrote:
    The free agent market is going to be pretty slim this off season.

Also, have you guys read the rumors of Bill Cowher being interested in a coaching the Bears? :shock:
    How freakin' cool would that be?!!?!

i could deal with him. it'd really be cool if he was able to bring the D coordinator from Blitzburg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Vike 45 Bears 11
    Bears 17
    Purple Bitches: 34
  • Chicago 24
    Minnesota 21

you never know.
    Nice shirt.
    Bears suck.

Can a mod lock this thread.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Bears suck.

Can a mod lock this thread.

LOL!

Seriously!

What a crappy, crappy team.

Fuck you Favre!

That old bastard still makes it look easy. I suppose it's easy when you're playing the f'n Bears!

Ugh!
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Is it baseball season yet?.. at least our baseball teams had a better record.