2009 Chicago Bears!!!!!!!!

Comments

• This team is beyond fucking pathetic....

The first quarter of this game is vintage Bears......

Penalties
    Give up a big play
    Cutler interception

Game is not over yet.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    Bears are winning! Yay!

Hester who?
    Aromahshadoo is bidding for a starting job!!
  • mca47 wrote:
    Bears are winning! Yay!

You were winning. :D

You guys had a chance to take this one.

Penalties
    Give up a big play
    Cutler interception

And the 4th quarter is vintage Bears

Penalties
    Give up a big play
    Cutler interception......

And a REAL FUCKING BONEHEAD move by our coach, calling that replay.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

Penalties
    Give up a big play
    Cutler interception

Penalties
    Give up a big play

I was shocked when he threw the flag after already using a timeout.

Penalties
    Give up a big play
    Cutler interception

Penalties
    Give up a big play

I was shocked when he threw the flag after already using a timeout.
    I like Lovie Smith...
    He is a class act...
    Well spoken....
    Thinks before he speaks.....
    Seems like a good decent man......

But he may lose his job after this season.
    Though there is a lot of blame to throw around......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • He's a good coach I like him.

Time to turn AM670 on.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    The Bears played today???

:?
  • Oh man, watching that came was comical. Lovie is a complete fucking clown. Wasting 2 timeouts in the 4th quarter on a challenge like that???? I really hope this game solidified his fate....he's gotta be gone.
    Bring back Ditka!

:D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    anouther brutal game.

Bears suck. thank goodness it's basketball season...oh wait, the bulls suck too. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    But it is also hockey season!

I dunno, do people even care about the Blackhawks?
    Thorns2010 wrote:

I do! Go Hawks!

But yeah...being a Chicago fan is tough.

For me:
    Bears - pathetic!
    Cubs - pathetic!
    Bulls - I really hate the NBA anymore so I don't give a shit!
    Blackhawks - Best Chicago sports team in the entire city. Hockey is great though. Go Hawks!
    Sox - I am NOT a Sox fan, but I actually enjoy seeing them suck. Hehehe!
  • Thorns2010 wrote:

Of course people care about the Blackhawks!!! The only real team in this city.
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Was at the game and just laughed hearing all the boo birds. Lovie is a complete idiot for wasting 2 timeouts in the 4th quarter for that challenge. As a Packer fan, please don't get rid of him. GO PACK GO!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Another fantastic game from Jay "The Savior" Cutler :lol:
    NERDS!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The Bears need to be blown up and rebuilt.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    Another fantastic game from Jay "The Savior" Cutler :lol:

2 more losses and the Broncos should get a Top 5 pick! I still can't believe how much you guys gave for this guy?!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I thought Hanie looked better than Cutler :o :shock:
  • Nice to hear Jerry Angelo say Lovie isn't guaranteed to be back next year. Now we just need someone from the McCaskey family or Ted Phillips say that Jerry Angelo isn't guaranteed to be back next year. They need to completely clean house!! What a fucking mess this has become. I couldn't even finish watching the game yesterday. It is obvious that this entire team has quit on Lovie and the joke of a coaching staff that he has put together.
    Nice to hear Jerry Angelo say Lovie isn't guaranteed to be back next year. Now we just need someone from the McCaskey family or Ted Phillips say that Jerry Angelo isn't guaranteed to be back next year. They need to completely clean house!! What a fucking mess this has become. I couldn't even finish watching the game yesterday. It is obvious that this entire team has quit on Lovie and the joke of a coaching staff that he has put together.

I actually like Lovie, but I think he surrounds himself with really bad people.
    That said, I want to win and if that costs Lovie his job so be it. I just wish he would go nuts and whoop some ass...Ditka style!

So many times this year I've seen half-assed play that goes un-noticed and un-punished. That kind of thing drives me nuts!!! This has been especially evident of late. Only a handful of guys are actually playing like they WANT to win.
    Dumb plays, dumb penalties, just all out dumb football!

I promise you, if we had a hard-ass coach like a Ditka or Cowher...we wouldn't be seeing this and we'd also likely have a couple more wins.
  • mca47 wrote:
    Nice to hear Jerry Angelo say Lovie isn't guaranteed to be back next year. Now we just need someone from the McCaskey family or Ted Phillips say that Jerry Angelo isn't guaranteed to be back next year. They need to completely clean house!! What a fucking mess this has become. I couldn't even finish watching the game yesterday. It is obvious that this entire team has quit on Lovie and the joke of a coaching staff that he has put together.

I actually like Lovie, but I think he surrounds himself with really bad people.
    That said, I want to win and if that costs Lovie his job so be it. I just wish he would go nuts and whoop some ass...Ditka style!

So many times this year I've seen half-assed play that goes un-noticed and un-punished. That kind of thing drives me nuts!!! This has been especially evident of late. Only a handful of guys are actually playing like they WANT to win.
    Dumb plays, dumb penalties, just all out dumb football!

I promise you, if we had a hard-ass coach like a Ditka or Cowher...we wouldn't be seeing this and we'd also likely have a couple more wins.

I don't necessarily agree with the hard-ass coach making that big of a difference. While I would love a coach that doesn't fuck around and shows some emotion on the sideline like a Cowher or a Gruden, it's not the most important thing. Lovie's laid back, aw shucks demeanor obviously worked when we won back to back division titles and went to the Super Bowl. Personally, I think the guy is an arrogant prick who completely fucked up a team that should have been competing for super bowls this entire decade. I mean, what kind of coach fires your defensive coordinator after your D carried you to the Super Bowl?!?!? I know it's beating a dead horse to talk about Lovie letting Ron Rivera go, but it still boggles my mind. How ironic woudl it be if Rivera came back as the head coach to replace Lovie?? I'd love to see that.
    The Vikes will go back to their winning ways because AP will run for 150 yrd and 2 tds.

Vikes 35 Bears 9
  • This team sucks... and when you suck you can't have 8 - 10 starters sitting because of injuries. Just terrible. At least we'll get a top 10 pick next year... wait........ oh yeah............ :x
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    Going for the Bears tonight to possibly secure a better seed for Big D. Don't fail me like you did the last time I rooted for your team. What the hell is wrong with Cutler? May be he'll be better next year. May be he should get rid of that double chin.
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
    mr.pink wrote:
    What the hell is wrong with Cutler? May be he'll be better next year. May be he should get rid of that double chin.

:lol:
  • Cheering for you guys tonight.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    Cheering for you guys tonight.

me too :!:
    www.myspace.com
  • Great game!!!!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    Great game!!!!

nbc's gotta be pretty pissed they didnt get fox to let them flex the birds/boys game next week...especially if the bears hold on
    www.myspace.com