The 2009 J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    The Champ wrote:
    Jet fan gets arrested at yesterday's game for no reason..wow...even all the Charger fans were saying that the guy didn't do anything wrong..at the end you see a Charger fan give his number to the girlfriend/wife in case a witness account is needed..how fucked up is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJqd_5fC ... r_embedded

that's a bunch of bullshit right there!! my guess is some asshole charger fan texted security to get him kicked out...what a worm :x
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    While i am a Giants fan, i have to say i see a lot of the jets this year from the G-man Superbowl win. great defense and a good running game. it will be a great game this week. congrats jets fans.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    The Champ wrote:
    Jet fan gets arrested at yesterday's game for no reason..wow...even all the Charger fans were saying that the guy didn't do anything wrong..at the end you see a Charger fan give his number to the girlfriend/wife in case a witness account is needed..how fucked up is this?

The only thing I can think of is that they caught him doing something illegal on surveillance. Possibly, well before the cops actually arrived.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    The Champ wrote:

that's such bs. You could hear a chargers fan say "he didn't even do anything. Someone threw something at him first." Also the way the cops handle him was a little bit to harsh. I smell a lawsuit.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,285
    That was the best Sunday i can remember i skied all day got back to the house and watched the whole game with my son :):):) priceless ............
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    That was the best Sunday i can remember i skied all day got back to the house and watched the whole game with my son :):):) priceless ............

Jose, very cool that you could enjoy the moment with your son! The last two weeks have felt like Super Bowl wins..

Anyway, anyone aside from Rex and the boys believe we have a legitimate shot against the Colts?
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'm not a jets fan, but i'll be pulling for them.

can't root for MN, being a Bears fan and all
    don't want to root for NO, after Bush's show boating back in the 06 playoffs
    don't want to root for Indy, being a Bears fan and all

so J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Actually, i always end up rooting for them unless they playig the bears. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    On any giving sunday that's what i'm saying thanks Jets for a great ride one for the ages :D ..
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    we're green we're white...we're dynomite!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    The Champ wrote:

Anyway, anyone aside from Rex and the boys believe we have a legitimate shot against the Colts?
    Yes I do. The oline needs to step up big. Freeney and mathis are beasts and will strip the ball from sanchez at will. That's my only concern with this game.

Jets-24
    Colts-21

metsfan wrote:
    The Champ wrote:

Yes I do. The oline needs to step up big. Freeney and mathis are beasts and will strip the ball from sanchez at will. That's my only concern with this game.

Jets-24
    Colts-21

they have stepped up for 18 weeks
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    metsfan wrote:
    The Champ wrote:

Jets-24
    Colts-21

I'd beg to disagree. More like the last 3 weeks. Look at sanchez regular season stats and tell me the Oline stepped up all year. The jets pass protection hasn't been that great this season.

metsfan wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

Jets-24
    Colts-21

I'd beg to disagree. More like the last 3 weeks. Look at sanchez regular season stats and tell me the Oline stepped up all year.

i could have sworn we had the # 1 rushing attack all year :shock: i think the line has alittle something to do with that

i could have sworn we had the # 1 rushing attack all year :shock: i think the line has alittle something to do with that
    And I could have sworn sanchez had 30 turnovers this season. Does the Oline get a pass on those.

metsfan wrote:

And I could have sworn sanchez had 30 turnovers this season. Does the Oline get a pass on those.

yea cause he was throwin the ball to them dude please

they have the best rushing in the game hands down speaks volumes for the line (plus 2 pro bowlers)

im not getting into this convo with someone who roots for the mets :lol:

anyway go jets
    metsfan wrote:

yea cause he was throwin the ball to them dude please

they have the best rushing in the game hands down speaks volumes for the line (plus 2 pro bowlers)

anyway go jets
    yea and sanchez having 30 turnovers also speaks volumes bout how poorly the Oline pass protection was this year. But yea the Oline gets a pass on that one in your book, :lol: :roll:. How many times did sanchez get sacked this seaon?

seems to me like someone's team isn't playing anymore :lol:
    seems to me like someone is avoiding my question. Also your team backed into the playoffs. The jets season woulda been over with had the colts not benched all there players in the 3rd quarter. Your own coach a week before the colts game said the season is over with
    :lol:.

oline is rarely to blame for an INT. typically the blame goes the WR or the QB. the oline typically doesn't run routes or throw passes. if he doens't have enough time, he should either throw it away or take the sack.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    oline is rarely to blame for an INT. typically the blame goes the WR or the QB. the oline typically doesn't run routes or throw passes. if he doens't have enough time, he should either throw it away or take the sack.

its not worth it

like talking to a wall

just a bitter fan of a team who isn't playing anymore... it has to be
    81 wrote:

its not worth it

like talking to a wall

not bitter at all. The boyz had a good season. So mr. T spent 63 million dollars on the Oline just for rushing protection. That's funny dude. The Oline job is to protect the qb and give him time to throw the ball. Favre was able to light up the cowboys d last week cause he had a good 6-8 seconds everytime he stepped back in the pocket.

So the Oline job isn't to protect the qb. Is that what you are saying neily.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,632
    81 wrote:

its not worth it

like talking to a wall

trust me guy...don't waste your time. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    metsfan wrote:
    seems to me like someone is avoiding my question. Also your team backed into the playoffs. The jets season woulda been over with had the colts not benched all there players in the 3rd quarter. Your own coach a week before the colts game said the season is over with

I'm confused, I thought Metsy was a Jet fan....anyway, the discussion regarding the offensive line is uttah nonsense as everyone knows the best offensive line in the league belongs to the Jets..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'

Not to get in the middle of this, but old school folks all know it's either Mets/Jets or Yankees/Giants....the current generation is fucking this up and bandwagon jumping all over the fucking place..

And welcome aboard..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

I'm confused, I thought Metsy was a Jet fan....anyway, the discussion regarding the offensive line is uttah nonsense as everyone knows the best offensive line in the league belongs to the Jets..

you're not the only one confused:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=121118&start=180
    www.myspace.com

Thanks for the link..I've avoided that thread but lots of gems in there ;) ....didn't realize Metsy is a Cowboy fan..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    No confusion here i'm a NY'ker to the bottom of my feet so fuck all the other's J-E-T-S J-E-T-S all the fucking way i'm not talking baseball till april .....
    The Champ wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

I highly doubt the best offensive line would allow mark sanchez to be sacked 26 times, throw 20 int's and allow him to fumble the ball 8 times. yea that's an Oline I want protecting my qb.

I'm a semi jet fan. Been one since the 98 season. Figured I'd root for them seeing as how I'm a fan of another former shea stadium team.

metsfan wrote:
    The Champ wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    I highly doubt the best offensive line would allow mark sanchez to be sacked 26 times, throw 20 int's and allow him to fumble the ball 8 times. yea that's an Oline I want protecting my qb.

I'm a semi jet fan. Been one since the 98 season. Figured I'd root for them seeing as how I'm a fan of another former shea stadium team.

but...but....the jets play in new jersey :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com

but...but....the jets play in new jersey :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg