The 2009 J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,285
    Great win everything else from here forward is gravy i certainly want them to win it all but i have to be realistic :) i will just savor this win oh and Ochocinco should just change not only Hi's name but ### to 0 as in zero TD's against this defense ...... 8-)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    norm wrote:
    watching chad johnson cry makes me smile :D

GO JETS!!

I love it..Revis makes everyone cry..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    The Champ wrote:
    norm wrote:

GO JETS!!

he makes me cry tears of joy
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    The Champ wrote:
    Time to put up, or shut up..

I'm really nervous about the Sanchez scenario..
    +1

You don't give a rookie qb a win now team and expect him to do well. Its just not possible to win.

Sanchez has caused 30 turnovers on his own

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS- 21
    Bungles-10

I love how you say that the Jets can't win due to Sanchez, then predict the the result almost perfectly ;) ....awesome..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    metsfan wrote:
    The Champ wrote:
    norm wrote:

GO JETS!!

he makes me cry tears of joy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laeQIglMJGc
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    The Champ wrote:
    Time to put up, or shut up..

I'm really nervous about the Sanchez scenario..
    +1

You don't give a rookie qb a win now team and expect him to do well. Its just not possible to win.

Sanchez has caused 30 turnovers on his own

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS- 21
    Bungles-10

I love how you say that the Jets can't win due to Sanchez, then predict the the result almost perfectly ;) ....awesome..
    haha i know

nice to see keller come out of hiding

metsfan wrote:

Seeing Revis acting dumb with his friends reminds us of just how young he is....this is going to be a fun ride for years to come..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    Also want to give props to another rookie, Shonn Greene....who ran all up in that motherfucker tonight!! Feely did an incredible job as well punting...
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    The Champ wrote:
    Also want to give props to another rookie, Shonn Greene....who ran all up in that motherfucker tonight!! Feely did an incredible job as well punting...

Champ, now that my Iggles are done I'm rooting for the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!

I love Rex Ryan

Plus the JETS colors are close to the Iggles :D
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,632
    i'm rooting for this team to come out of the afc. real jets fans have been suffering almost as long as us eagles fans have. we share a certain kinship and that builds character...plus your coach's dad used to coach our team and he's got similar bravado....and a similar defense. so go jets
    www.myspace.com
    The Champ wrote:

Champ, now that my Iggles are done I'm rooting for the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!

I love Rex Ryan

Plus the JETS colors are close to the Iggles :D

Hell yeah! Welcome aboard..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    i'm rooting for this team to come out of the afc. real jets fans have been suffering almost as long as us eagles fans have. we share a certain kinship and that builds character...plus your coach's dad used to coach our team and he's got similar bravado....and a similar defense. so go jets

I don't know how much more character I can build being both a Met and Jet fan ;) ....I'm surprised that Eagle fans are supporting us, as I could never root for a Philly team, but I'm just a bitter asshole..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:

I don't know how much more character I can build being both a Met and Jet fan ;) ....I'm surprised that Eagle fans are supporting us, as I could never root for a Philly team, but I'm just a bitter asshole..
    +1

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    What a fantastic game. I hope this was a great learning experience for Sanchez. I think we have a shot against San Diego, but it is going to be quite the battle if we are to win.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    The Champ wrote:

well, i guess we're just not assholes. :mrgreen:
    we're just all around good sports fans my friend. jets are in the afc and pose no threat to us anyway and i feel for their fans. i read that since the merger they have had the worst record of all the former afl teams. i respect people for sticking with a team through all of that.

it's not as if i gave up on my team as a youngster and jumped to root for someone else full time or something ;););)

i like good football and just like how this team is built right now.
    www.myspace.com
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    The Champ wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    Congrats to the Jets for adding 15 - 20 dropped balls to their wide receiver corps .... :D

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns

This is a good move by the Jets..he will open up the offense for everyone, and the team will actually have someone that is capable of making big plays near the end zone..jump balls etc...

oh champ ... admit it, you hate to love me ...

fkc.gif

note, at least your team is still playing. :oops:
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    The Champ wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    Congrats to the Jets for adding 15 - 20 dropped balls to their wide receiver corps .... :D

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns

This is a good move by the Jets..he will open up the offense for everyone, and the team will actually have someone that is capable of making big plays near the end zone..jump balls etc...

oh champ ... admit it, you hate to love me ...

fkc.gif

note, at least your team is still playing. :oops:

Man, I hope this fucker is not with the team next year..he is a worthless scumbag...must have cost Sanchez at least 5 easy touchdowns this season....though it'll only take one good game against the Chargers for me to be singing his praises ;) .....and don't feel too bad, at least you have 3 championships to hold on to as you cry yourself to sleep tonight and for the next 10 seasons or so, as there is a new Sheriff in town ;) ..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I read buffalo has asked to talk to brian schottenheimer about their head coach opening.

I don't know how i would feel about losing shotty. I seem to hate him one day and love him the next day.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    The Champ wrote:

There is a difference

I would never in a million years root for the other NY/NJ team

I've never had a dislike or grudge against the JETS

They do have a tough task at hand though against SD
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

The Champ wrote:

There is a difference

agreed.
    www.myspace.com
    metsfan wrote:

Awesome clip! Who put that together with the Fixer song and everything?
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:

There is a difference

I keep telling myself that we are playing with house money at this point, but I know I'll still be disappointed if we lose, which is probably inevitable as the Chargers are a class team..no team in the NFL right now would be favorites going into San Diego..no shame in losing, just hope it's not a blowout...
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    The Champ wrote:

There is a difference

I keep telling myself that we are playing with house money at this point, but I know I'll still be disappointed if we lose, which is probably inevitable as the Chargers are a class team..no team in the NFL right now would be favorites going into San Diego..no shame in losing, just hope it's not a blowout...

i think its gonna be closer than what the line is telling people. the jets defense is sick.

champ---nfl.com had a season highlight video for every team set to backspacer songs. the birds had Force of Nature. pretty sweet.
    www.myspace.com

champ---nfl.com had a season highlight video for every team set to backspacer songs. the birds had Force of Nature. pretty sweet.

Jeags, that's very cool....I'm on the NFL site right now, but can't seem to find the particular page..maybe because I'm fucked up or whatever, but maybe a link could help..lol....
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:

Jeags, that's very cool....I'm on the NFL site right now, but can't seem to find the particular page..maybe because I'm fucked up or whatever, but maybe a link could help..lol....

theres a thread on the porch called "pearl jam and the patriots" or something that had the links.

your jets look very good today buddy. i would love to see them win this and then smack the colts all over the field next week.
    www.myspace.com
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    The Champ wrote:

theres a thread on the porch called "pearl jam and the patriots" or something that had the links.

your jets look very good today buddy. i would love to see them win this and then smack the colts all over the field next week.

There defense is looking pretty good so far, I did say there would be a surprise team this year. Could it be the J E T S?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    :mrgreen:
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    It's looking good with 7 minutes to play up 10. Wow!

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)