Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 446
    dottles wrote:
    CornishMan wrote:
    I ordered the O2 Boot within an hour of it being released, and have still received nothing. I must be one of the last in the UK to get them! Post where I live is shocking... it was the same when Backspacer was released! :(

Kufala's shipments do seem much faster than 10C, and had mine not been nicked, I'd have got them within a week. Obviously considering the twilight zone/black holes in Cornwall, there was bound to be a delay with yours :lol:;) .
    My replacements shipped last Monday, so I am thinking positive they'll arrive soon, and yours will be in the sorting office with them!

Haha yeah I hope you're right Dottles! :) It's just so weird that there can be such a difference when we only live about 10 miles apart. ...And this is twice now. I accepted it as a one off the first time with Backspacer, but it's obviously a problem with my local post office. It will still be quicker with Kufula than 10C I expect, but Idon't think that's the issue... Whoever deals with the post for Redruth needs to get their act together!! ...My bootlegs have probably been sitting in my local sorting office for the last week!

Gutted that your boots were stolen though. That really sucks. Thank god Kufula were really good about it. :) ...And you received them last Friday right (10 days ago)? Ithink I waited 7 days after your Backspacer arrived! Crazy!

I ordered both on the day they were released, so it has to be a problem this end.
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.
  • Options
    icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    Just like Digital Twilight, I had to pay an additional customs charge. I haven't got a clue why. Would ordering them seperately have helped? With that money I could have downloaded another boot. Times are tough at the moment of course!
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.
  • Options
    mj351mj351 Posts: 218
    Appears the download is the best option, faster and no chance of extra customs tax, cant wat till Melbourne is available

Melbourne - 16/3/95, 5/3/98, 18/2/03, 20/2/03, 13/11/06, 16/11/06, 20/11/09, EV 24/3/11 EV 25/3/11, 24/1/14, ....
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    icemanap wrote:
    Just like Digital Twilight, I had to pay an additional customs charge. I haven't got a clue why. Would ordering them seperately have helped? With that money I could have downloaded another boot. Times are tough at the moment of course!

Customs in the UK can be charged on anything over £18 if they catch it. So yeah ordering them seperately means no customs charge as they're each under the limit.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    chime wrote:
    over £18 if they catch it.
    thats the whole story,,so seperately next time
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    Can't wait for Philly much longer...
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 446
    Mine finally turned up today! :D

£11 custom charge was disgraceful though... especially when I only spent £25 on the CDs including the shipping. :evil: ...I could understand it if the products were available in the UK, and we were buying them from the U.S. to save money. ...But when you can't buy the product over here, it seems pretty harsh to basically add on almost half the cost. Damn UK laws.

Ah well. On the positive side, the boots sound great, and like the 2000 tour, it's great to have a physical CD of the shows I attended! :D
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    CornishMan wrote:
    Mine finally turned up today! :D

£11 custom charge was disgraceful though... especially when I only spent £25 on the CDs including the shipping. :evil: ...I could understand it if the products were available in the UK, and we were buying them from the U.S. to save money. ...But when you can't buy the product over here, it seems pretty harsh to basically add on almost half the cost. Damn UK laws.

Ah well. On the positive side, the boots sound great, and like the 2000 tour, it's great to have a physical CD of the shows I attended! :D

Hurrah, they finally emerged from the black hole that is Redruth sorting office!!
    I'm still at work (in Truro) so will not know if mine have arrived until I get home, I doubt it as if they had I probably would have had a call to tell me so.
    So, yours took about 10 days longer than my original ones, so I'll start to be less positive if they aren't here by this time next week!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    im gonna see my friends.....but i want a dvd box set of philly before.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Any official word on why the Philly shows are lagging? I know they were filming the third night.
    08/12/92,10/30/93, 11/5/93, 06/24/95, 11/04/95, 11/06/95, 11/07/95, 07/10/98, 08/23/00, 09/02/00, 04/28/03, 07/05/03, 10/01/04, 10/03/05, 05/28/06, 6/19/08, 8/04/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/31/09, 09/02/12, 10/21/13

Ten Club 146XXX
  • Options
    you got a long wait for philly boots....if ever...box set for xmas if your lucky :o
    Re: 2009 Bootlegs

Once the mixing/mastering process is finalized we will put the boots up in our GOODS page.

Please visit http://www.tenclub.net/goods for more information on the release of the 2009 live bootlegs.

Thanks,
    Ten Club

someone post the answer from 10c..so soon will be up
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    OK! My daily update! I was waiting the whole day to come home hoping to get my boots! Once again, nothing!!! It really makes me sad...how long must i wait. I am quite sure that they are lost!!! :cry:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    OK! My daily update! I was waiting the whole day to come home hoping to get my boots! Once again, nothing!!! It really makes me sad...how long must i wait. I am quite sure that they are lost!!! :cry:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611
    we have some good news btw.... 8-)
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Mine arrived today :D

...but I wasn't home and they want £12 for customs so they have taken them back to depot so it will be Saturday before I get chance to pick them up :evil:
    man are king of unlucky or someting????
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    So Black Friday is the day for the Philly Boots?? I'm looking for a nice merchandise launch that day as well...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    So Black Friday is the day for the Philly Boots?? I'm looking for a nice merchandise launch that day as well...

I reckon they should go for the full monty - Philly boots, new merchandise and a Europe tour announcement!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    dottles wrote:
    JV130312 wrote:

I reckon they should go for the full monty - Philly boots, new merchandise and a Europe tour announcement!!

We're on the same page dotts...on the same page!! ;)
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    I got O2 and SBE yesterday, had to pay £11.06 customs charge but definitely worth it :D
  • Options
    I would be happy to get my euro boots and pay charges!! Am i the only one not having the boots??? :cry:
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    I would be happy to get my euro boots and pay charges!! Am i the only one not having the boots??? :cry:
    :cry: :evil: :evil: ,give the boots to Vienna!!!!!!
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    :cry: :evil: :evil: ,give the boots to Vienna!!!!!!

Its always great to have friends around here who care!!! :)
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Can't wait for Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Good day Melbourne :D
  • Options
    My copies of the O2 and SBE shows arrived this morning - I wasn't charged any customs fees but the package did come in an extra Royal Mail envelope saying the parcel was damaged on it's arrival in the UK - perhaps they felt sorry for me and waived the fees because of this.

The CD's and sleeves are all fine though and it was only the jiffy bag that was damaged.

:D:D
    London O2 Arena 2009
    London Hyde Park 2010
    Manchester MEN Arena 2 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome 2 2012
    Vienna Stadhalle 2014
    London O2 Arena 1 2018
    London O2 Arena 2 2018
    London Hyde Park 2 2022
  • Options
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Hurrah! Just had a phone call from home to say that a package containing CDs from Pearl Jam(according to the customs declaration) has been delivered today. Hurrah!!!!
    and....there was no customs charge!!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Hurrah! Just had a phone call from home to say that a package containing CDs from Pearl Jam(according to the customs declaration) has been delivered today. Hurrah!!!!

Congrats! I am happy that you finally got them! Hope i have the same surprise when i come home in the evening!!!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Chrisilein wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Congrats! I am happy that you finally got them! Hope i have the same surprise when i come home in the evening!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Ich drück die Daumen!! Good Luck!
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    dottles wrote:

you arent the only one who hasnt got them yet. i did not have them yeterday and i cant check today.[abroad]
  • Options
    Love my Boot 8-23-09 Chicago!!!