Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Chrisilein, any news about you receiving your boots!?!

Btw, hope you had a great birthdayweekend :)
  • Options
    icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    Very unhappy...

I have got my Manchester and o2 CDs through which is great but unfortunately, I have not been able to play them yet. I don't even have them but I know they have arrived because of a lovely note the Post Office have left me.

What has happened is that 10C posted them over but haven't put any shipping costs on the package apparently. So I have to pay another £11 (ontop of the £26 I have already paid, including shipping from the US) which is a bit of a piss take to be honest.

I think I will be downloading any other purchases I make - it's easier that way....
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.
  • Options
    hinxhinx Posts: 414
    This may have already been asked, but how's the mix on this round of boots? I haven't purchased any yet and I'm wondering if they're any better than the 08 shows. I'm kinding hoping the crowd's a little louder this time around; I hated the way the last batch of boots sounded like they were playing to a crowd of 35 unenthusiastic fans :?
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,888
    71step28 wrote:

Hello again! First thank you for your wishes!! It was a wonderful birthday with my family and a lot of other PJ presents made me forget the euro boots (for a while..). I had the feeling that they will come today but unfortunately again no boots!!! :evil:
    I wrote KUFALA last week and they told me to wait 30 days. If they aren't there until the beginning of december we can expect them to be lost in transportation.. :cry:
    I don't think that they will come within the next days...i ordered all of the other boots and shipping took not more than 10 days!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    hinx wrote:
    This may have already been asked, but how's the mix on this round of boots? I haven't purchased any yet and I'm wondering if they're any better than the 08 shows. I'm kinding hoping the crowd's a little louder this time around; I hated the way the last batch of boots sounded like they were playing to a crowd of 35 unenthusiastic fans :?

You can trust me...they are much better than the 2008 boots!! You should order them!!! ;)
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Got Philly???!!!

I still haven't got SBE, Manchester or O2....!!! :evil: :evil:

Dave, have you received your boots today??? If yes, it seems that i am the only one left without euro boots! :evil:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    LethoLetho Posts: 6
    Chrisilein wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    Got Philly???!!!

Dave, have you received your boots today??? If yes, it seems that i am the only one left without euro boots! :evil:

You're not the only one. I'm also waiting for my O2 Bootleg. It seems to be they've been sent to Australia and not to Austria! :roll:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521
    JV130312 wrote:
    Probably before the Philly Shows... :x
    :wave:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Hello again! First thank you for your wishes!! It was a wonderful birthday with my family and a lot of other PJ presents made me forget the euro boots (for a while..). I had the feeling that they will come today but unfortunately again no boots!!! :evil:
    I wrote KUFALA last week and they told me to wait 30 days. If they aren't there until the beginning of december we can expect them to be lost in transportation.. :cry:
    I don't think that they will come within the next days...i ordered all of the other boots and shipping took not more than 10 days!
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 30 days?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Letho wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    Got Philly???!!!

You're not the only one. I'm also waiting for my O2 Bootleg. It seems to be they've been sent to Australia and not to Austria! :roll:
    Letho really?,,so Austria has an issue here..
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    Got Philly???!!!

yep.where are u Dave?
  • Options
    icemanap wrote:
    Very unhappy...

I have got my Manchester and o2 CDs through which is great but unfortunately, I have not been able to play them yet. I don't even have them but I know they have arrived because of a lovely note the Post Office have left me.

What has happened is that 10C posted them over but haven't put any shipping costs on the package apparently. So I have to pay another £11 (ontop of the £26 I have already paid, including shipping from the US) which is a bit of a piss take to be honest.

I think I will be downloading any other purchases I make - it's easier that way....
    so next time order them separatly,,
  • Options
    any word on Philly yet?
    * Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 28, 2006
    * Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008
    * Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009
    * New York, NY - Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

• Options
    PlayDeep wrote:
    any word on Philly yet?
    we wait... 8-)
  • Options
    Renee33Renee33 Posts: 128
    man, can't seem to stop listenin' to Toronto - the best version of 1/2 Full, Porch & Black I've heard / seen in a long while.....'''we belong together......together......together.....

can't beat it.
    Dancing in irreverence
  • Options
    Got my boots today but i had to pay a customs charge of £11!! :o

Fook me another £2.50 ish and that could have paid for another boot. If it's one thing us brits love its taxes :)

Gonna order eveything seperate from now on.
  • Options
    after u put them on u forget all.. :D
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    My replacements aren't here yet, but I reckon based on the time the first lot took, they should be here in the next few days. :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    My replacements aren't here yet, but I reckon based on the time the first lot took, they should be here in the next few days. :D

Lets hope so but delivery time for my boots have ranged from 5 - 30 days!!! Very hit and miss.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Lets hope so but delivery time for my boots have ranged from 5 - 30 days!!! Very hit and miss.

Plus the Christmas post is beginning to build apparently! (It's November still for goodness sake!!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    think positive..all will be good!!!!!!!u will ...wear your boots :D
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    Black Friday?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options

I love your positivity Dimitris and will be thinking positive!! :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

I love your positivity Dimitris and will be thinking positive!! :D
    ;) hello UK..
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    I think positive every day that these Philly boots are going to hit..."this has GOT to be the day!!!" Only to be denied the past 23 days...lol...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    I think positive every day that these Philly boots are going to hit..."this has GOT to be the day!!!" Only to be denied the past 23 days...lol...
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 446
    I ordered the O2 Boot within an hour of it being released, and have still received nothing. I must be one of the last in the UK to get them! Post where I live is shocking... it was the same when Backspacer was released! :(
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    anyone know how long the boots are gonna be for sale? i wants a bunch of em, but cant buy em all at once. :oops:
  • Options
    CornishMan wrote:
    I ordered the O2 Boot within an hour of it being released, and have still received nothing. I must be one of the last in the UK to get them! Post where I live is shocking... it was the same when Backspacer was released! :(

Kufala's shipments do seem much faster than 10C, and had mine not been nicked, I'd have got them within a week. Obviously considering the twilight zone/black holes in Cornwall, there was bound to be a delay with yours :lol:;) .
    My replacements shipped last Monday, so I am thinking positive they'll arrive soon, and yours will be in the sorting office with them!
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Mine arrived today :D

...but I wasn't home and they want £12 for customs so they have taken them back to depot so it will be Saturday before I get chance to pick them up :evil:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...