***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• snertsnert Posts: 219
    tick.... tick.... tick...

I am still waiting.... The tracking item order is bloody useless as it only tells me what the e-mail did, i.e. The time it was picked up, it doesn't show me where the item is... :shock:
  • Any indication that there might be one master set available at the end of the tour? Like a boxed set they did in 2008?
    I.Am.Mine.
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    PG82379 wrote:
    Any indication that there might be one master set available at the end of the tour? Like a boxed set they did in 2008?

I don't know if it was in this thread or some other one, but I remember someone posting that they emailed 10c with that same question and their reply was that there will be a '09 bootleg boxset available
  • icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    Now I have good broadband in the house (should have had it two weeks ago but o2 didn't deliver on their promises....) I think there will be a few downloads of some other shows. LA is a must but very excited about Philly as the set list was just awesome. Still waiting my Euro boots but very much looking forward to hearing them!
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Hello and good morning all..its a beautiful day,sunny,people smilling,birds are singing,,im so sorry that i
    cant be happy for all that...couse im listening my Euro bootlegs cd that arrive today.. :mrgreen:

So your boots arrived today??? Nice to hear, i think i should get them too! :o
    im full of booooooots
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    After listening to all of the boots so far this year, I have to say the best Euro bootleg in my opinion is Berlin...it's not even close. Amazing sound quality, great crowd mixed in nicely and the band is on fire.

Everyone seems to be kissing O2's ass, but I think the band is a little sloppy. Sound quality is great and the crowd sounds good but I think the band sounds a little sloppy.

Manchester is a good, solid boot but it seems to lack that certain 'something' special that occurs at most Pearl Jam shows. Still great though.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • The Rock wrote:
    After listening to all of the boots so far this year, I have to say the best Euro bootleg in my opinion is Berlin...it's not even close. Amazing sound quality, great crowd mixed in nicely and the band is on fire.

Everyone seems to be kissing O2's ass, but I think the band is a little sloppy. Sound quality is great and the crowd sounds good but I think the band sounds a little sloppy.

Manchester is a good, solid boot but it seems to lack that certain 'something' special that occurs at most Pearl Jam shows. Still great though.
    from 5 Europe boots for sure O2 and Berlin are the best 2..true Berlin is like that u said..exactly..the only reason i put O2 in number one is for the sound in the show..its the best sound i ever hear!!i was in 4 shows..sound was like u are in a studio with headphones(they play black too.my favorite....but for sure the crowd in Berlin was something else!!!!And the feeling in berlin in this amazing park into the woods was awesome..+ i hear my voice when Ed talks about the venice concert that canceled.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Oh no!!! :cry: Why??? Why???? No boots today!!! I was hoping the whole day...f*** the austrian postal service!! In Sweden...YES! In Greece...YES! In Denmark...YES! In Switzerland...YES! In Slovenia...YES! But not in Austria!!! :evil:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Oh no!!! :cry: Why??? Why???? No boots today!!! I was hoping the whole day...f*** the austrian postal service!! In Sweden...YES! In Greece...YES! In Denmark...YES! In Switzerland...YES! In Slovenia...YES! But not in Austria!!! :evil:
    Germany too,Italy too..but not UK
  • groovyfgroovyf Posts: 173
    Does anybody know if the downloads also contain artwork for a cd-cover - like they used to?

Or is it strictly the tracks since you can also buy a real cd?

No artwork I'm afraid. I saved the cover image from the specific bootleg page I'd bought, then embedded that in the MP3
    :: Caesaria - Israel 1995, Wembley 1996, Manchester 2000, Leeds 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Leeds 2014, London 2018 ::
  • smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,563
    Any word on Philly boots?
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • I second the motion on the Philly boots!!!
    Hail Hail The Lucky Ones!!!

Saratoga 92, Hartford 96, Hartford 98, Jones Beach 3 00, Mansfield 1 03, Mansfield 2 03, Camden 1 03, MSG 1 03, MSG 2 03, Mansfield 3 03, Holmdel 03, Boston 1 04, Albany 06, Hartford 06, East Rutherford 1 06, Camden 2 08, MSG 1 08, MSG 2 08, Hartford 08, Mansfield 1 08, Mansfield 2 08, Spectrum 4 09, Hartford 10, MSG 1 10, MSG 2 10, EV Hartford 11, Philly 12, Brooklyn 1 13, Brooklyn 2 13, Hartford 13, MSG 1 16, MSG 2 16, Fenway 1 16, Temple Of The Dog MSG 16
  • I'm interested in ordering a bootleg of the last Philly show (Oct 31), which I was at. Wonder when they'll release those shows as bootlegs.
  • icemanap wrote:
    Now I have good broadband in the house (should have had it two weeks ago but o2 didn't deliver on their promises....) I think there will be a few downloads of some other shows. LA is a must but very excited about Philly as the set list was just awesome. Still waiting my Euro boots but very much looking forward to hearing them!

Check your pm
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Chrisilein wrote:
    In Switzerland...YES!
    Nope... :(
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    Kloddz wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    In Switzerland...YES!

Oh, i'm sorry! I thought you already have them! So we are both sitting in the same f**** boat! But maybe today is our day! :o:o:o
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Kloddz wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    In Switzerland...YES!

Oh, i'm sorry! I thought you already have them! So we are both sitting in the same f**** boat! But maybe today is our day! :o:o:o
    any minute.now.i hope u all get them soon :D
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    shoe the shoeless...or boot the bootless in my case still no boots grrrrrrrrr

8-)

The waiting drove him mad...
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • shoe the shoeless...or boot the bootless in my case still no boots grrrrrrrrr
    ill send u mine.. ;)
  • RideRick wrote:
    shoe the shoeless...or boot the bootless in my case still no boots grrrrrrrrr

8-)

The waiting drove him mad...
    :lol: to the doctor..
    dimitris my friend no one can fill your boots.. :roll: :roll: your one of a kind
    :lol:
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Kloddz wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    In Switzerland...YES!

wonsch in züri?

strub...wohne in spreitebach und bi mir sinds scho geschter acho

this is swiss german, partypeople ;)
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Kloddz wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    In Switzerland...YES!

I'm having them sent to the office, checked my mailbox here this morning - NO BOOTS... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though! ;)
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

Paka wrote:
    Kloddz wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    In Switzerland...YES!

wonsch in züri?

strub...wohne in spreitebach und bi mir sinds scho geschter acho

this is swiss german, partypeople ;)
    Yep, Schwamendinger Ghetto... :lol: So langsam glaub ich die Schweizer Post hat das Paket versifft...

Back to English now! ;)
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Kloddz wrote:
    dimitris my friend no one can fill your boots.. :roll: :roll: your one of a kind
    MY BOOBS TOO.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Kloddz wrote:

Yep, Schwamendinger Ghetto... :lol: So langsam glaub ich die Schweizer Post hat das Paket versifft...

Back to English now! ;)
    μιλαμε πολυ τρελα με τα bootlegs......
    Back to GREEKENGLISH again.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    Kloddz wrote:

Back to English now! ;)

Amerikanen werde jetzt verrückt.. Wass ist Loss ... Rammstein um die Ecke :lol:

Mir egal,, Deutsch / English / France / Nederlands / Italia 8-)
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
    What??? No boots for you today??? Thats bad...probably bad for me!!!!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017