***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Kufala evidently ships same day. Very cool! :mrgreen:
    * Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 28, 2006
    * Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008
    * Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009
    * New York, NY - Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

• Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    Looks like they usually release around the 2 week mark or under, so maybe/hopefully history will repeat and we'll see Philly # 1&2 tomorrow and # 3&4 Friday - getting all 4 out before the 2 week mark.
  • GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    I live in a townhouse. My neighbors are going to hate me the day I get these. I usually listen to my boots in the car but I will make an all day event out of this cranked way up:)
  • Does anybody know if the downloads also contain artwork for a cd-cover - like they used to?

Or is it strictly the tracks since you can also buy a real cd?
    '00: London, Roskilde
    '06: San Francisco I-II-III, The Gorge I-II
    '06: Bern, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Turin, Pistoia
    '07: Copenhagen
    '09: Berlin
    '10: Berlin
    '12: Amsterdam I-II
    '14: Milan, Berlin
    '16: EV at Heartland Festival
    '18: Krakow, Berlin 
    '22: Berlin, Zürich, Copenhagen, Amsterdam I-II
  • :? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: all Europe boots arrive ti most of Europe countries,except Greece.. :cry::cry:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    :? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: all Europe boots arrive ti most of Europe countries,except Greece.. :cry::cry:

Not arrived here... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Not arrived here yet either. Cant wait though, shall be playing it non stop when it does. What countries have recieved it already?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Nor here, so looks like Greece isn't the only place.
    Mind you in the UK they've probably joined the back of the queue of strike delayed post!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Forgot about that, i hope its not the case im too excited to get them!
  • Germany got them..and some Netherlands too :cry:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    Germany got them..and some Netherlands too :cry:

Who... :shock: not me.... :lol:
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • RideRick wrote:
    Germany got them..and some Netherlands too :cry:

Who... :shock: not me.... :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • I haven't received the boots in France yet but I received some guitar gear so I'm fine for now.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    need some Philly lovin....

can't wait
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • wall05wall05 Posts: 304
    81 wrote:
    need some Philly lovin....

can't wait

+1
    2008 - Camden, NJ 1
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA x4
    2010 - Newark, NJ, New York City, NY x2
    2012 - Philadelphia, PA
    2013 - Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA x2, Hartford, CT
    2016 - Philadelphia, PA x2, New York City, NY 2, Fenway 2
  • FeiracoFeiraco Posts: 255
    It has taken just five(!) days between my order and the arrival of the ROTTERDAM and BERLIN cds in Amsterdam! :o

Whatever the reason was we had to wait almost three months before the European boots were released, Kufala has been making up for it immediately..... Thanks a lot!
    Rotterdam 2000 (CANCELLED) | Arnhem 2006 | Rotterdam 2009 | Berlin 2009 | Arras 2010 | Amsterdam-1 2012 | Amsterdam-2 2012 | EV Amsterdam-1 2012 | EV Amsterdam-2 2012 | Amsterdam-1 2014 | Amsterdam-2 2014 | EV Amsterdam-2 2017 | EV Amsterdam-3 2017
  • if those bootlegs arent tomorrow at my house in Greece.......ill wait!!!! :roll: :mrgreen:
  • Im pretty sure backspacer came via germany when it was sent out from lookin at the package when i got it, so ive high hopes for the next day or 2. Fingers crossed!!
  • Im pretty sure backspacer came via germany when it was sent out from lookin at the package when i got it, so ive high hopes for the next day or 2. Fingers crossed!!
    Kufala is so fast...all the boots arrive in 4-5 working days ..so we are close... :D
  • Feiraco wrote:
    It has taken just five(!) days between my order and the arrival of the ROTTERDAM and BERLIN cds in Amsterdam! :o

Whatever the reason was we had to wait almost three months before the European boots were released, Kufala has been making up for it immediately..... Thanks a lot!

Thanks! I just came on to ask if anyone knew how long we could expect them to take to reach Europe. That's great news! Not long to wait then
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    Mr Derp wrote:
    Looks like they usually release around the 2 week mark or under, so maybe/hopefully history will repeat and we'll see Philly # 1&2 tomorrow and # 3&4 Friday - getting all 4 out before the 2 week mark.

Revising this to all 4 at once on or before Friday. Final Answer, Regis.
  • anyone heard anything about a Gorge type set for philly?
    before i go and spend $40 :)
  • So I finally got the O2 boot today. My God, the sound is almost perfect!! It must have something to do with the top-notch sound system at the arena. Best versions of I Got Id and Immortality I've ever heard!! 8-)
  • FeiracoFeiraco Posts: 255
    Thanks! I just came on to ask if anyone knew how long we could expect them to take to reach Europe. That's great news! Not long to wait then

No problem! Remember that for me those five days included Saturday and Sunday. I was shocked, really. Amazon.com doesn't reach such a fast speed...
    Rotterdam 2000 (CANCELLED) | Arnhem 2006 | Rotterdam 2009 | Berlin 2009 | Arras 2010 | Amsterdam-1 2012 | Amsterdam-2 2012 | EV Amsterdam-1 2012 | EV Amsterdam-2 2012 | Amsterdam-1 2014 | Amsterdam-2 2014 | EV Amsterdam-2 2017 | EV Amsterdam-3 2017
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    I'm sitting here at work and the only thing i can think of are the boots. Will they finally arrive today??? Can't wait to come home! SURPRISE SURPRISE...PLEEEEAAASSSSSEEEE!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Hello and good morning all..its a beautiful day,sunny,people smilling,birds are singing,,im so sorry that i
    cant be happy for all that...couse im listening my Euro bootlegs cd that arrive today.. :mrgreen:
  • THANK U KUFALA TEAM...
  • and dont forget....we are ready for philly now :mrgreen:
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Hello and good morning all..its a beautiful day,sunny,people smilling,birds are singing,,im so sorry that i
    cant be happy for all that...couse im listening my Euro bootlegs cd that arrive today.. :mrgreen:

So your boots arrived today??? Nice to hear, i think i should get them too! :o
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017