***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Well...I would have posted a pic, but I'm too much of an internet boob to get the size right to post.

SBE sounds fantastic so far.
  • AnibalAnibal Posts: 30
    Yes! I got all five EURO shows today by mail. I live in Florida, and KUFALA is no joke when it comes to shipping these out.

Now I'm looking forward to the Philly boots! :D
    2000 - Atlanta, West Palm Beach
    2003 - Tampa, New York
    2008 - West Palm Beach
    2012 - Eddie Vedder Ft. Lauderdale
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa
  • Anibal wrote:
    Yes! I got all five EURO shows today by mail. I live in Florida, and KUFALA is no joke when it comes to shipping these out.

Now I'm looking forward to the Philly boots! :D
    jealous jealous jealous 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156
    come on philly! :mrgreen:
  • demetrios wrote:
    +,,philly is the the target now!!!! :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    can't believe these are in my hands already:)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156
    demetrios wrote:

what?
  • oceans18oceans18 Posts: 154
    I bought the 8/18 London MP3 boot and the sound is awesome. Someone mentioned that they couldn't burn theirs onto CD... is that true with the digital downloads?
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    *the in between is mine*
  • I bought the 8/18 London MP3 boot and the sound is awesome. Someone mentioned that they couldn't burn theirs onto CD... is that true with the digital downloads?

Looks like it is, I can't burn mine :(
  • demetrios wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

what?
    :mrgreen:
    philly is the new that we will order
  • They ought to offer a special deal for buying all 4 Philly shows. ;)
    * Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 28, 2006
    * Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008
    * Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009
    * New York, NY - Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    mrs_vedder wrote:
    I bought the 8/18 London MP3 boot and the sound is awesome. Someone mentioned that they couldn't burn theirs onto CD... is that true with the digital downloads?

Looks like it is, I can't burn mine :(

edited - Burnt back ups of my downloads tonight with no bother
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I'm just dying to get my hands on all 4 Spectrum shows they were epic! How long after the LA shows were they available?
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • jmcjcjmcjc Posts: 90
    why cant i get a boot of the la #3 show? did i miss something?

sacramento , 10/30/00
    - bridge schools-
    san francisco, 7/15/06
    (berkley #1 - 4/7/08)- Ed tour
    universal city, 2009
    (oakland #1- 7/11/11) -Ed tour
  • jmcjc wrote:
    why cant i get a boot of the la #3 show? did i miss something?
    in the good section,,u can buy the cd of flac download..the mp 3 option is not available,,dont know why.
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    Philly will come and it will be a blast 8-)
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • RideRick wrote:
    Philly will come and it will be a blast 8-)
    and maybe we are a FEW hours away.. 8-)

:lol: Goodmorning my Greek friend

What's the definition of a FEW... we can start a discussion about that...

What is FEW in Earth's existence... time is not measurable for us when you coun't in the Dinosaurs...
    :lol:
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • RideRick wrote:

:lol: Goodmorning my Greek friend

What's the definition of a FEW... we can start a discussion about that...

What is FEW in Earth's existence... time is not measurable for us when you coun't in the Dinosaurs...
    good day to u my Dutch friend!!!!!u prefer a couple of hours????? :lol:
    how things with booties???philly will be so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philly will be my grandmastermixpiece... i will combine those 4 shows to 1 big holymoly concert which we need to have in the Netherlands...

Next year 4 shows in a row in AHOY :lol::lol:
  • RideRick wrote:

Philly will be my grandmastermixpiece... i will combine those 4 shows to 1 big holymoly concert which we need to have in the Netherlands...

Next year 4 shows in a row in AHOY :lol::lol:
    mmmm Ahoy..4 shows in the row!!!!!...im in!!!!!!
    btw..ill stay in Amsterdam the whole time ;)
    RideRick wrote:

Amsterdam is the bong :ugeek:

I live 25 km north of it.... but worked a lot overthere in some coffeshops and bars... 8-)
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    ...mhmmm...coffeshops...what a wonderful place to stay!!! ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • RideRick wrote:
    RideRick wrote:

Amsterdam is the bong :ugeek:

I live 25 km north of it.... but worked a lot overthere in some coffeshops and bars... 8-)
    will be an inside job then.. 8-)

:lol: always gettin inside something in Amsterdam 8-)

It's a job ....
  • RideRick wrote:

:lol: always gettin inside something in Amsterdam 8-)

It's a job ....
  • Ordered the Berlin show. If it arrives fast I will buy it as a christmas present for veryone who I was at the show with.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    What are the chances of a Philly box set do we think?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,250
    Ordered the Berlin show. If it arrives fast I will buy it as a christmas present for veryone who I was at the show with.

Nice idea ^

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018