***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• snert wrote:
    Tick... Tick... Tick...

The wait goes on....

Tick... Tick... Tick...
    this is Philly clock :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • snert wrote:
    Tick... Tick... Tick...

The wait goes on....

Tick... Tick... Tick...

well for everyones sake i hope its nothing like the europe clock was ;)
    IF YOU HATE SOMETHING,.. DONT YOU DO IT TOO
  • grungeyed wrote:
    snert wrote:
    Tick... Tick... Tick...

The wait goes on....

Tick... Tick... Tick...

well for everyones sake i hope its nothing like the europe clock was ;)
    yes,,,Europe was too long.....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • it was but my rotterdam and london boots came today in the post and all ive done tonight is listen to them with beer and wine thinking about all the great times i had at the shows and i can now say it was totally worth the wait :)
    IF YOU HATE SOMETHING,.. DONT YOU DO IT TOO
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    grungeyed wrote:
    it was but my rotterdam and london boots came today in the post and all ive done tonight is listen to them with beer and wine thinking about all the great times i had at the shows and i can now say it was totally worth the wait :)
    :lol:

I agree to that sir... it was 8-)

Enjoy mate...
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
    snert wrote:
    Tick... Tick... Tick...

The wait goes on....

Tick... Tick... Tick...

4 shows in Philadelphia... 133 songs played 104 different!!! :shock: :shock:

I want those boots to... downloaded and i will make a monsterconcert of 104 songs 8-)
    (sort the doubles out on best version)

That will be the nigt to remember for me :lol:
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • wall05wall05 Posts: 304
    snert wrote:
    Tick... Tick... Tick...

The wait goes on....

Tick... Tick... Tick...
    +1

I'm dying over here!!!
    2008 - Camden, NJ 1
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA x4
    2010 - Newark, NJ, New York City, NY x2
    2012 - Philadelphia, PA
    2013 - Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA x2, Hartford, CT
    2016 - Philadelphia, PA x2, New York City, NY 2, Fenway 2
  • RideRick wrote:
    snert wrote:
    Tick... Tick... Tick...

The wait goes on....

Tick... Tick... Tick...

4 shows in Philadelphia... 133 songs played 104 different!!! :shock: :shock:

I want those boots to... downloaded and i will make a monsterconcert of 104 songs 8-)
    (sort the doubles out on best version)

That will be the nigt to remember for me :lol:
    im not bying or download them,,ill stay with the other 21 cd i buy.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • im not bying or download them,,ill stay with the other 21 cd i buy.. :lol::lol::lol:
    what a liar...!!!!!!!!! 8-)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    grungeyed wrote:
    it was but my rotterdam and london boots came today in the post and all ive done tonight is listen to them with beer and wine thinking about all the great times i had at the shows and i can now say it was totally worth the wait :)

So some have arrived in the UK, and without duty? hurrah :)

I'm not at home tomorrow, going to my best mates house for a girlie night (she isn't a fan of PJ) so will hopefully come home to some boots on Saturday :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Still waiting for mine but that gives me hope that they will be here in the morning!! :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • UKDave wrote:
    Still waiting for mine but that gives me hope that they will be here in the morning!! :D
    not yet dave?..i hope tomorrow will be your day
  • KufalaKufala Posts: 48
    Philly Update....

Don't have one. No word yet on when the masters will be arriving but it does not look like it is going to be this week, so don't stay up late hitting refresh on the goods page.

I will update once we have more info.

KUFALA
    Peace
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Kufala wrote:
    Philly Update....

Don't have one. No word yet on when the masters will be arriving but it does not look like it is going to be this week, so don't stay up late hitting refresh on the goods page.

KUFALA

atleast its news right? :evil: :mrgreen::cry::) :roll: :oops:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    edited January 2010
    Just in time for the Philly Bootleg release . . . UPDATED Bootleg artwork!!! :D All the Philly artwork updated with high quality images from Tom Tomorrow's website. Submitted for your viewing pleasure:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=115328&p=2645244#p2645244

2009BootlegArtworkthumbnails.jpg
    Post edited by Crazy Marcus on
    Just in time for the Philly Bootleg release . . . UPDATED Bootleg artwork!!! :D

worshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gif

Very nice... thank you
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Just in time for the Philly Bootleg release . . . UPDATED Bootleg artwork!!! :D All the Philly artwork updated with high quality images from Tom Tomorrow's website. Submitted for your viewing pleasure:

2009BootlegArtwork.jpg
    Again, nice work there!
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Also, I finally got my Berlin boot in the mail this morning, yay! :D
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    Kloddz wrote:

8-) Enjoy your day...
  • FrankieG wrote:
    Kufala wrote:
    Philly Update....

Don't have one. No word yet on when the masters will be arriving but it does not look like it is going to be this week, so don't stay up late hitting refresh on the goods page. :roll:

KUFALA

atleast its news right? :evil: :mrgreen::cry::) :roll: :oops:

in a way its good news...let the bank balance have a rest period..mine was starting to go into over drive :roll:
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Kloddz wrote:

Puhh! Fine that your boots arrived today! Does this increase my chances??? :roll:
    My dear friends! Please cross all your fingers, i can't wait another day. I would have to wait until Monday!!! That would definately kill me!!!! PLEEEEAAAAASEEEEE...the end of my suffering!!!! :thumbup:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    ok ...postman just been still no boots...shit arse crap..what i do ?

Wait 8-)

or youtube your ass through the weekend :lol:
  • Kufala wrote:
    Philly Update....

KUFALA
    thank u Sir for the info..its good news for the credit cards to get some rest,couse there are on fire all this time.. :D
  • Just in time for the Philly Bootleg release . . . UPDATED Bootleg artwork!!! :D All the Philly artwork updated with high quality images from Tom Tomorrow's website. Submitted for your viewing pleasure:

2009BootlegArtwork.jpg
    thank u Sir!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Kloddz wrote:
    8-) i know what are u gonna do today ;)
  • ok ...postman just been still no boots...shit arse crap..what i do ?
    its the strike issue i think..
  • RideRick wrote:

Wait 8-)

or youtube your ass through the weekend :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Kloddz wrote:

Puhh! Fine that your boots arrived today! Does this increase my chances??? :roll:
    My dear friends! Please cross all your fingers, i can't wait another day. I would have to wait until Monday!!! That would definately kill me!!!! PLEEEEAAAAASEEEEE...the end of my suffering!!!! :thumbup:
    vienna i pray for u,,if not take your arse and get a plane to Greece..we will listen together the boots,drink some beers enjoy the sunny girls here ;)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    its the strike issue i think..

Nope. Strikes were cancelled about a week ago ... it's just incompetence :roll: :twisted: :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?