***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• mrs_vedder wrote:
    Thanks to everyone who helped me 'unzip' last night ;) Now listening to the O2 gig, very loud through headphones.

I absolutely ADORE this band, and need another gig soon........please :D
    yes we do :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    so how long until the spectrum series will be available???!!!?!? I need them!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Hello there..!

Hey, lil question here:
    Downloaded the Berlin FLAC Boot. But can't burn on CD, no Jam-licence (???) even after i decode in AIFF..
    Any suggestions out there..!? would be GREAT!
    And where are the Graphics..?

Cheerz!
  • snertsnert Posts: 219
    Finally got round to ordering the M.E.N boot! :D

Now the waiting for the cd begins.... 8-)

Tick, tick....
  • Happy as Larry (whoever he is!). Ordered the MEN boot last night and can't wait for the "Yeahs" in Alive to sing along to in the car. Can't wait to be reminded how hot it was down the front either!

Also ordered the Showbox DVD....what's it like?

g
  • GM211266 wrote:
    Happy as Larry (whoever he is!). Ordered the MEN boot last night and can't wait for the "Yeahs" in Alive to sing along to in the car. Can't wait to be reminded how hot it was down the front either!

Also ordered the Showbox DVD....what's it like?

g
    U ARE GONNA LOVE IT//SNOWBOX....TIME TIME TIME IS ON MY SIDE!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • snert wrote:

Tick, tick....
    Tick, tick.......again?/ :lol:
  • Zoso wrote:
    so how long until the spectrum series will be available???!!!?!? I need them!
    not alot,,ot alot
  • StophyStophy Posts: 69
    Can anyone tell me if I'd get charged extra postage (like we did with the box sets by UPS) if I order 2 cd's?

I want to order SBE and O2.
  • Stoph wrote:
    Can anyone tell me if I'd get charged extra postage (like we did with the box sets by UPS) if I order 2 cd's?

Kufala Records dont ship ups..order them in 2 different orders,so the total is low.i order all the 16 before Europe and not have problem in Greece..my 1st order was the 5 first bootlegs cd total $107.40...but no problem for extra...4,5 $ each cd is the shipping cost no matter how many u order.
    so 1cd=4,5$
    2 cd =9$.
    so u do it seperate and all good for uk...
  • groovyfgroovyf Posts: 173
    Today is a good day... login and find UK boots for sale! Win!!
    :: Caesaria - Israel 1995, Wembley 1996, Manchester 2000, Leeds 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Leeds 2014, London 2018 ::
  • LBCLBC Posts: 74
    snert wrote:

Tick, tick....

Oh the joy!

Not been on here for a few days and I discover this!

Just ordered my Manchester boot as well.

Tick, tick.........
    A truant finds home
  • stichstich Posts: 62
    Now i remember again wy it was such an awesome night in rotterdam. Dissident is done amazing that night.
    What a performance that night, what a band...the best.

Thanks again for a night to remember.
    It's OK, you don't have to run and hide away
  • in Netherlands was so fuckin great..began from Amsterdam with AIC the previous night,and what a hell good people in Rotterdam the next day!!!this is Rock concert!!!!!
  • StophyStophy Posts: 69
    Stoph wrote:

Kufala Records dont ship ups..order them in 2 different orders,so the total is low.i order all the 16 before Europe and not have problem in Greece..my 1st order was the 5 first bootlegs cd total $107.40...but no problem for extra...4,5 $ each cd is the shipping cost no matter how many u order.
    so 1cd=4,5$
    2 cd =9$.

Cheers. :D
  • Stoph wrote:
    Stoph wrote:

so 1cd=4,5$
    2 cd =9$.

Cheers. :D
    Giamas :D
  • Euro boots have arrived!!!!!!
  • Euro boots have arrived!!!!!!
    really??? :shock:
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Euro boots have arrived!!!!!!

What??? This must be joke!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017

Where are you living??? KUFALA office???
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Yes. Kufala does not mess around. Just got confirmation. Live in the midwest. Can't wait to get home to listen.

Going to play them in order.
  • Chrisilein wrote:

What??? This must be joke!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    No joke. I'll post a pic once I get home.
  • Yes. Kufala does not mess around. Just got confirmation. Live in the midwest. Can't wait to get home to listen.

Going to play them in order.
    Kufala dont mess around for sure!!!!!!! i confirm that for sure..but i think yesterday was something like day off and post office dont work...anyway..give us foto please :D
  • Chrisilein wrote:

Where are you living??? KUFALA office???
    :lol: nice one Vienna
  • Mine just got here today too
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Yep I got them today as well. I can really get used to this whole ordering on Wednesday and getting them on Saturday deal! :D
  • so did u put O2 boot???or berlin?
    so did u put O2 boot???or berlin?

BEEERLLLLIIIINN!!!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    What do you think D? Should we get the boots next week??? :o
    That would be great...any extremely fast!!! :clap:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    What do you think D? Should we get the boots next week??? :o
    That would be great...any extremely fast!!! :clap:
    Kufala is a rocket..to fast..i buy the download too..ok,,berlin-o2 is by far the best 2..Rotterdam 3rd..btw Rotterdam i dont care about the boot..i was 1st row...and im so happy with that..and a boot dont change the memories..
    so..BERLIN....what a rock sound!!!!the drums???wow!!!NAIS.......put me in tears like it did in berlin..
    Daughter??????the singing????the ole from the crowd??..encore break 2????was pavaroti sstyle??lol
    BUT...O2...i remember it from that day too..the sound...the bootleg is like a studio album...i couldnt take a breath...what a sound,,release,,,i got shit!!!..in immortality..the crowd just cant speak of eddies passion..black....footsteps is like u hear it from Lost Dogs....and crazy mary the best time of the concert..
    the O2 is the best in quality bootleg i lishen so far from Pearl Jam..
    so we have a winner..

and dont forget one thing from Manchester......
    what Eddie says in the end of the show...Thank u Manchester..Thank u .....
    u can fill the rest yourself