***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• chime wrote:
    ok ...postman just been still no boots...shit arse crap..what i do ?
    its the strike issue i think..

Nope. Strikes were cancelled about a week ago ... it's just incompetence :roll: :twisted: :P
    so,some of u will get the Santa with no delays now...Awesome... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Kloddz wrote:
    Also, I finally got my Berlin boot in the mail this morning, yay! :D

Puhh! Fine that your boots arrived today! Does this increase my chances??? :roll:
    My dear friends! Please cross all your fingers, i can't wait another day. I would have to wait until Monday!!! That would definately kill me!!!! PLEEEEAAAAASEEEEE...the end of my suffering!!!! :thumbup:
    vienna i pray for u,,if not take your arse and get a plane to Greece..we will listen together the boots,drink some beers enjoy the sunny girls here ;)

Thats a great idea D!!! I am sure we would have a lot of fun!! ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:

Thats a great idea D!!! I am sure we would have a lot of fun!! ;)
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    UKDave wrote:
    Still waiting for mine but that gives me hope that they will be here in the morning!! :D
    not yet dave?..i hope tomorrow will be your day

Still nothing... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • UKDave wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    Still waiting for mine but that gives me hope that they will be here in the morning!! :D

how i have to kick in the ass,,shoot me the names now :evil:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    UKDave wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

My package arrived here in Cornwall, unfortunately the CDs have been stolen from the package durting transit.
    But at least some are in the UK, so here's hoping yors arrive tomorrow (fully intact!!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    grungeyed wrote:
    it was but my rotterdam and london boots came today in the post and all ive done tonight is listen to them with beer and wine thinking about all the great times i had at the shows and i can now say it was totally worth the wait :)

So some have arrived in the UK, and without duty? hurrah :)

I'm not at home tomorrow, going to my best mates house for a girlie night (she isn't a fan of PJ) so will hopefully come home to some boots on Saturday :D

thats right no duty woohooo! i really hope ur boots are waiting for u at home 2mora. u have much to look forword to they sound great, ull see they were worth the wait. im off to see alice in chains tonight yet all ive done is listen to my euro boots and neglected my alice in chains albums :D
    IF YOU HATE SOMETHING,.. DONT YOU DO IT TOO
  • dottles wrote:
    My package arrived here in Cornwall, unfortunately the CDs have been stolen from the package durting transit.
    But at least some are in the UK, so here's hoping yors arrive tomorrow (fully intact!!)
    hey,this isj shit!!! :evil:contact Kufala team.
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    dottles wrote:
    Who the hell does things like that?! :evil:

Edit: That Canadian guy from Philly, maybe? I kid, I kid.
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    dottles wrote:

On top of all that waiting!! :o

Hope it gets sorted out for you soon!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156
    Kufala wrote:
    Philly Update....

Don't have one. No word yet on when the masters will be arriving but it does not look like it is going to be this week, so don't stay up late hitting refresh on the goods page.

I will update once we have more info.

KUFALA

Thanks! :)
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,018
    Kloddz wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Who the hell does things like that?! :evil:

My money is on Pirates!
    Nature drunk and High
  • snertsnert Posts: 219
    Tick... Tick... Tick....

Another day goes by.....

Tick... Tick... Tick...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Thanks peeps, hopefully it will get sorted, and whoever has my boots is blinking enjoying them!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • snertsnert Posts: 219
    snert wrote:
    Tick... Tick... Tick...

The wait goes on....

Tick... Tick... Tick...
    this is Philly clock :D

:o

Sorry not from fillee! ;)

However, as a postman in the U.K. I even ask my mate who delivers mail to my house where my cds are and he is getting sick of me asking!

:mrgreen:
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,018
    I have EuroBoots here in the UK!
    Nature drunk and High
  • I have EuroBoots here in the UK!
    Uncle is happy tonight... :D
    Once again no boots in Austria! WTF is going on with the austrian postal service??? Next chance on monday!
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Once again no boots in Austria! WTF is going on with the austrian postal service??? Next chance on monday!
    wtf??
  • ive still not got mine sat morning grrrrrrrrrrrr
    uk have problem with post office..
    ive still not got mine sat morning grrrrrrrrrrrr

Nor me :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Any chance of a Philly 4-show bundle? Like the Gorgeset but through the bootleg-system? Or getting the 4 shows for a cheaper bundleprice?

Bought the Berlin boot because I was there. But would be cool having the Philly boots too.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Austrian post only works from monday to friday! So my hopes are for monday!!! Pleeeeeaaasssseee! I want my boots!!! I want my Berlin boot!!!! :shock: :o :shock:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    O2 arrived on Thursday and SBE and MEN arrived today :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Just downloaded the London O2 18August09 bootleg. Didn't know it was possible to have continuous goosebumps for the entire 7 minutes of Yellow Ledbetter...
    Best...ever....
    chime wrote:
    O2 arrived on Thursday and SBE and MEN arrived today :D

Swindon post obviously the worst in the country, ordered mine within minutes of them being available... back to work on monday too :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Fear Not UK Dave...

St Neots has just as bad post!!

Still waiting for SBE / Rotterdam / MEN / O2

And I ordered minutes later like you!!! I'm getting tempted to download but the bank manager probably has other ideas!!
  • Any chance of a Philly 4-show bundle? Like the Gorgeset but through the bootleg-system? Or getting the 4 shows for a cheaper bundleprice?

I asked the same thing last week... :?:
    * Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 28, 2006
    * Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008
    * Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009
    * New York, NY - Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

• When will the Spectrum bootlegs be available??