***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    what eddie say when NAIS start in berlin??
    To me it sounds like "This is for the birds." Make sense? :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    sonic reducer in berlin is like a machine gun shoots!!!!!!!!!!!
    I remember the scream I let off when they started playing it... I think my girlfriend was close to having me put in a mental hospital. ;)
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Kloddz wrote:
    what eddie say when NAIS start in berlin??
    To me it sounds like "This is for the birds." Make sense? :lol:
    something like that.. :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Oh man! Now i am waiting for the boots to arrive! But KUFALA is really fast. All the boots took between 6 - 10 days to arrive in Austria!
    Hearing the Berlin bootleg will bring up the best concert memories in my life! One year ago my wife knew nothing about PJ. Before Berlin she knew all the songs and loved their music, but after Berlin she was really going crazy. It took us about 10 days to "come back" to normal life! And we swear that if they come again in 2010 or 2011 we will make a biiiiig tour...3 weeks PJ holiday! Planning our route through Europe and joining as many gigs as possible!!! Hope that our dream comes true...and then we can scream WHY GO HOME!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Oh man! Now i am waiting for the boots to arrive! But KUFALA is really fast. All the boots took between 6 - 10 days to arrive in Austria!
    Hearing the Berlin bootleg will bring up the best concert memories in my life! One year ago my wife knew nothing about PJ. Before Berlin she knew all the songs and loved their music, but after Berlin she was really going crazy. It took us about 10 days to "come back" to normal life! And we swear that if they come again in 2010 or 2011 we will make a biiiiig tour...3 weeks PJ holiday! Planning our route through Europe and joining as many gigs as possible!!! Hope that our dream comes true...and then we can scream WHY GO HOME!!!
    As a PJ fan, there's always something to wait for - first the Euro tour, then Backspacer, then the boots, now the next Euro tour, after that the boots from that tour, then the next album... Exhausting, but good! :)
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Chrisilein wrote:
    tell your wife 2 things...1st she own you alot that u let her to be a part of the bests,,2nd u will have a crazy Greek with u in the holidays
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Kloddz wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    As a PJ fan, there's always something to wait for - first the Euro tour, then Backspacer, then the boots, now the next Euro tour, after that the boots from that tour, then the next album... Exhausting, but good! :)
    99% with u..only one detail..any tour,not only euro one..
    Chrisilein wrote:
    tell your wife 2 things...1st she own you alot that u let her to be a part of the bests,,2nd u will have a crazy Greek with u in the holidays
    :lol:
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

Kloddz wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    99% with u..only one detail..any tour,not only euro one..
    Sorry, my bad. 8-)
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Kloddz wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    and u will scream after some time with me..he ho LETS GO HOME!!!! :lol::lol:
    and u will scream after some time with me..he ho LETS GO HOME!!!! :lol::lol:
    And I know, and I know... I don't wanna stay! :lol:
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

Thats would be perfect D!! No problem! I am 100 % sure that it will be the best time of our lifes! Berlin was only one day, but it was unforgetable! We met our friends from different forums, a lot of beer, a lot of fun and the best concert ever!!
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Frankly speaking: are you sure that they will come next year?? :(
    I have a bad feeling and looking at ALL THOSE YESTERDAYS, it always took them sooooo long to COME BACK.

However, we are prepared...2010/2011!!! ;)
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    I have a bad feeling and looking at ALL THOSE YESTERDAYS, it always took them sooooo long to COME BACK.

I guess you can never be sure until the official announcement is out... Until then, here's to hope for 2010! (Watch it go to fire!)
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• just downloaded the european boots from the ten club site.. so fu****g happy ..could someone post the kufala link for the berlin concert please? my computer can't load the kufala page at the moment
    follow the Strangest Tribe

--

Verona, Arena _ Sep 16, 2006
    Berlin, Wuhlheide _ Aug 15, 2009
    Venice, HJF _ Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, MEN Arena _ Jun 20, 2012
    Manchester, MEN Arena _ Jun 21, 2012
    Trieste, Stadio Nereo Rocco _ Jun 22, 2014
    Firenze, Firenze Rocks _ Jun 24, 2017 (EV solo)
  • Listened to O2 at work on my walkman but for some reason it had messed up the order, so I had Ed introducing a song then they'd play a different one! Not how I remembered the show!

Must get this sorted out...

Still made my day go quickly, best day of the week by far - didn't even mind getting told off by a cop on my drive home for having my spotlights on when I didn't need them!!!

:D
    paulus2112 wrote:
    Listened to O2 at work on my walkman but for some reason it had messed up the order, so I had Ed introducing a song then they'd play a different one! Not how I remembered the show!

That's probably because the show is split up on 2 "discs" - your walkman won't recognize this and instead only take the track numbers into account. Thus play them in the order "track 1" from CD 1, then "track 1" from CD 2, and so forth. What you have to do to get it straight do is re-number the tracks on your computer before you load them on your walkman. You can edit the tracks in an mp3 player software, like Winamp.

Hope this helps.
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• SpagsSpags Posts: 3,018
    paulus2112 wrote:
    Still made my day go quickly, best day of the week by far - didn't even mind getting told off by a cop on my drive home for having my spotlights on when I didn't need them!!!

"Excuse me sir"

"Yes officer?"

"Do you know why I stopped you?"

"Was it because you wanted to tell me the EURO BOOTS are up now?"
    Nature drunk and High
    paulus2112 wrote:

"Excuse me sir"

"Yes officer?"

"Do you know why I stopped you?"

"Was it because you wanted to tell me the EURO BOOTS are up now?"
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Kloddz wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

I guess you can never be sure until the official announcement is out... Until then, here's to hope for 2010! (Watch it go to fire!)
    :?: :roll: who knows??
  • jljl Posts: 5
    Listening To O2 boot ..... Play very Loud or through decent headphones as it captures the phonics better!

I just realised that the effort put in by the crowd at that gig was part of what made it the acclaimed gig that it was .........and as amazing as I found it...........Much love to everyone there thanks

The Bootleg doesn't do us the crowd justice!!!!!

Definitely not happy that they won't be back for while but this will keep me going!!

Have got reading boot anyone out there got any footage of london wembley arena 2006???
  • just downloaded the european boots from the ten club site.. so fu****g happy ..could someone post the kufala link for the berlin concert please? my computer can't load the kufala page at the moment
    :shock: what?//
  • wall05wall05 Posts: 304
    I said it before and ill say it again...... Bring on the Philly Boots!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2008 - Camden, NJ 1
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA x4
    2010 - Newark, NJ, New York City, NY x2
    2012 - Philadelphia, PA
    2013 - Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA x2, Hartford, CT
    2016 - Philadelphia, PA x2, New York City, NY 2, Fenway 2
    just downloaded the european boots from the ten club site.. so fu****g happy ..could someone post the kufala link for the berlin concert please? my computer can't load the kufala page at the moment
    :shock: what?//

KUFALA LINK????? :shock:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • wall05 wrote:
    I said it before and ill say it again...... Bring on the Philly Boots!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    will be soon i guess..of course we want them :mrgreen:
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,018
    My BOOTS are all up in the Kufala fulfillment system!!! :D:D:D
    Nature drunk and High
  • Kloddz wrote:
    paulus2112 wrote:
    Listened to O2 at work on my walkman but for some reason it had messed up the order, so I had Ed introducing a song then they'd play a different one! Not how I remembered the show!

That's probably because the show is split up on 2 "discs" - your walkman won't recognize this and instead only take the track numbers into account. Thus play them in the order "track 1" from CD 1, then "track 1" from CD 2, and so forth. What you have to do to get it straight do is re-number the tracks on your computer before you load them on your walkman. You can edit the tracks in an mp3 player software, like Winamp.

Hope this helps.

Yeah man I know, didn't have time at 7am this morning to sort it before work!

All sorted now, Easy CD is great! all tracks renumbered and cover art attached!

Cheers though...
  • My BOOTS are all up in the Kufala fulfillment system!!! :D:D:D
    :D give them the time they need!!!!!!!!!to rock u out!!!!!!!!!1
  • Thanks to everyone who helped me 'unzip' last night ;) Now listening to the O2 gig, very loud through headphones.

I absolutely ADORE this band, and need another gig soon........please :D
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    8mtnkub.jpg

ehxuhlc.jpg

11utamf.jpg
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC