Options

Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

You're so mean to me Ziggy. Sometimes I think you don't actually love me.

Jelly Fight is so on bish :x

You know I love you..........I'll prove how much in the jelly fight! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    meshellmeshell Posts: 52
    awesome news, haven't been to a GA show since '95!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i'm a little scared though, will be 4 weeks into recovery from major abdominal surgery..... argh what to do????

oh yeah the ga at eastern creek sydney 95.... (why oh why do they have that there were 2 x ent cent shows that year)
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Easties wrote:
    I'm going on a romantic 10 day holiday with my Wife tomorrow and just had to announce to her that I have to take the laptop along so I can monitor this Website and the onsale info. She thinks I'm a freak. Do I need counselling or is my behaviour perfectly normal? :)

Definitely normal..... :)
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Easties wrote:
    I'm going on a romantic 10 day holiday with my Wife tomorrow and just had to announce to her that I have to take the laptop along so I can monitor this Website and the onsale info. She thinks I'm a freak. Do I need counselling or is my behaviour perfectly normal? :)

Definitely normal..... :)

completely normal..... i made additional "work"excuses to get out of jury duty because of the likelyhood of tix going on sale
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    so when is the 10 club tickets sales?

does G.A. mean i get a seat with a number?

should i buy 10c tickets or wait for the visa presale?

should i wipe my arse everytime i shit or only if it's a really big one?

the date for the 1st brisbane show doesn't suit me so i think i'll wait til they announce the second show and get tickets to that.

What are the dates gonna be for the second/third shows in each city?

why do i get this rash after everytime i go to a prostitute?

why is it that with the announcement of this tour i have seen some of the dumbest questions/comments in the history of the internets?

do you think pearl jam will do a 10 club only gig at the Bankstown RSL?
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    sikasika Posts: 7
    SORRY if this has already been answered but i need 3 Ten Club tics, will it mean i probably wont get them together??
    -want to be enlightened,like I wanna be told the end-
  • Options
    IAmEdsIAmEds Posts: 15
    LD206200 wrote:
    Thanks thats all anyone needed to say. :!:

If you were asked the same question 45 times you might get a bit sick of it after a while. Go back through the thread and see how many times its been asked. I wasn't being rude. It's just about researching.

I did go back just not through every page. Nuff said. Ta
  • Options
    sika wrote:
    SORRY if this has already been answered but i need 3 Ten Club tics, will it mean i probably wont get them together??

well, where do i start with this one?

firstly, one member can only buy 2 tickets. So you'll have to get a third from somewhere or someone else.

secondly, it's G.A. so you can get 3 tickets but no, you can't stand next to each other.

thirdly, i have a headache.
  • Options
    so when is the 10 club tickets sales?

does G.A. mean i get a seat with a number?

should i buy 10c tickets or wait for the visa presale?

should i wipe my arse everytime i shit or only if it's a really big one?

the date for the 1st brisbane show doesn't suit me so i think i'll wait til they announce the second show and get tickets to that.

What are the dates gonna be for the second/third shows in each city?

why do i get this rash after everytime i go to a prostitute?

why is it that with the announcement of this tour i have seen some of the dumbest questions/comments in the history of the internets?

do you think pearl jam will do a 10 club only gig at the Bankstown RSL?

BAHAHHHAhahahahhah!! I love you Fishman!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    sika wrote:

well, where do i start with this one?

firstly, one member can only buy 2 tickets. So you'll have to get a third from somewhere or someone else.

secondly, it's G.A. so you can get 3 tickets but no, you can't stand next to each other.

thirdly, i have a headache.

LMAO! Where do I start with this one! ha ha ha

Fishy, you have to come so I can meet you!
  • Options
    sika wrote:

U can only purchase 1 pair of 10c tickets.....if the venue was seating those 2 tickets (1 pair) would be next to one another. and depending on seniorority is where those seats would be. Ppl that have just signed up to
    10c would be sitting further back than those that have been members since the early 90's that would be probably front row. Even if u got a another 10c ticket and the venue was seated u still wouldnt not be able to be seated together....
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    LD206200 wrote:
    I did go back just not through every page. Nuff said. Ta
    dont sweat it... 30 pages is daunting and no one should be expected to sift through it for a simple question... welcome to the board! hope you get to the down under shows and have a good time
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    LongRoad wrote:
    Easties wrote:

Most men dont take their wife on a 10 day romantic holiday, so you're totally abnormal.

Oh you mean the laptop thing? Nothing strange about that 8-)

Hahaha :lol:

Good to see a few more relaxed people in here last night and today.

I was starting to get stressed at how stressed some stressheads were getting like
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    LD206200 wrote:
    So does general addmission mean its all standing this time round? Do 10c get a specific area or do we fight it out with every one else. Spewn they changed venues :?

If you are a newb and wanna know something read this thread first before asking. Its getting silly having the same questions asked on every page. thank you.

WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING YET!

Or go to the Ask DonJon thread.

In fact no dont 8-)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:

Or go to the Ask DonJon thread.

In fact no dont 8-)

lol

Ahhhh....I love tour time!
  • Options
    jsparkejsparke Posts: 11
    GEESH - Ok - everyone needs to calm down. YES everyone has a lot of questions (many asked numerous times) and YES, we know nothing yet.
    To those who seem to 'know everything' already and have attempted to answer these questions time and time again..... Thank you for your help, but stop reading here if it's annoying you so much. Having a go at someone everytime a question is asked, is not helping anyone (may be amusing but not really helping)
    AND
    To those who have stupid and not so stupid questions.....stop asking, you'll know soon enough.

CLose your eyes, think of the boys and count to 10!!

Oh, and Ziggy & Tig....OMG get a room!! :lol:
  • Options
    sikasika Posts: 7
    ....and now i remember why i stopped posting on here the first time, what happened to being nice to fellow fans, sorry i dont have time to read every fucking post, thank you for the information as condensending and sarcastic as it was
    -want to be enlightened,like I wanna be told the end-
  • Options
    Yeah, it's a lot easier for us guys who have done it all before, can talk to each other about it etc....

But some people DO need to read more before asking the same question over and over. Do a bit of research first and then ask -- that's what we do.
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    LongRoad wrote:
    Easties wrote:

Most men dont take their wife on a 10 day romantic holiday, so you're totally abnormal.

I was starting to get stressed at how stressed some stressheads were getting like

Should that like be at the start of that sentence???
    Like really Don Jon.. :)
  • Options
    Oh my I wasn't even rude ......

Hey does anyone know when 10C tix go on sale?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    DonJon wrote:
    LongRoad wrote:
    Easties wrote:

Like I was starting to get stressed at how stressed like some stressheads were getting

Thats better....:)
    Post edited by aus_suz on
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Yeah, it's a lot easier for us guys who have done it all before, can talk to each other about it etc....

But some people DO need to read more before asking the same question over and over. Do a bit of research first and then ask -- that's what we do.

so it's ok that this little voyeur has been reading all your posts for years.... but never interupted :)
  • Options
    RaidenRaiden Posts: 137
    I think most people are getting very anxious about 10c tickets which is fair enough and some people on here are a bit grumpy because we still dont know whats happening.

Can't we all just get along??? :mrgreen:

Some great posts earlier fishman... :lol:
  • Options
    jsparke wrote:

:D No....we need to begin promoting our jelly fight on here so we can start selling tickets....

Everyone keep checking your PMs for the ticket announcement! Standing room only....but 10c members get early admission! 8-)
  • Options
    MD54980 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

so it's ok that this little voyeur has been reading all your posts for years.... but never interupted :)

So you like to watch? 8-)
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    jsparke wrote:

:D No....we need to begin promoting our jelly fight on here so we can start selling tickets....

Everyone keep checking your PMs for the ticket announcement! Standing room only....but 10c members get early admission! 8-)

I think we need to arrange one big jelly fight so everyone can get their frustration and/or love for each other out in the open!!
  • Options
    MD54980 wrote:

Ziggy's got a girlfriend!!!

TOUR!!!

Dear 10 Club

Please let us know when the pre-sale tickets will go on sale.
    We are starting to get a little bit antsy and saying things that we will regret later.
    I promise we will get back on topic when this happens.
    At least for one or two pages.
    Thank you in advance
    Tig.
  • Options
    MD54980 wrote:

Ziggy's got a girlfriend!!!

LMAO! She's only human..... :D
  • Options
    sika wrote:
    thank you for the information as condensending and sarcastic as it was

ha ha ha, glad i could help.
  • Options
    Tig....I'm gonna steal your dogs after the Brissie show!
This discussion has been closed.