Options

Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Options

No!! You press the F9 button!! Didnt you get that 10C email????
    :cry: no I didn't :cry: That's it! This tour is over for me.....If I can't figure my F's out, I have no hope of getting a 10c seat in GA :cry: FU Ten Club!

i thought it was alt + ctrl + del to get through to the required person
    Maybe I should divide by zero?

:o
  • Options
    Dr Chrono wrote:
    :lol: I tried F5 (35) on the phone, won't go through =(

I also didn't get the ctrl+alt+del and F9 email now I'm sad...

dont be sad Doc, They only sent the email to the people they like. you're not alone.

:shock:

Esc
    Esc
    Esc

:lol:
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    Really excited about the tour, but i see that bad religion are touring with pearl jam in america, i am going to see bad religion in brissie, but would have loved to see them both together, what a jam session that would be!! I am also a bit confused about the cut off date for the ticket allocation, i joined the fan club on the 24th of july, which was before the aussie tour was announced, surely that would mean i am eligible for tickets, i am really hoping so, if anyone has any ideas? i have emailed tenclub about it, but no reply yet. (sorry about the long post, just very excited and anxious)
  • Options
    Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    Really excited about the tour, but i see that bad religion are touring with pearl jam in america, i am going to see bad religion in brissie, but would have loved to see them both together, what a jam session that would be!! I am also a bit confused about the cut off date for the ticket allocation, i joined the fan club on the 24th of july, which was before the aussie tour was announced, surely that would mean i am eligible for tickets, i am really hoping so, if anyone has any ideas? i have emailed tenclub about it, but no reply yet. (sorry about the long post, just very excited and anxious)

what it the cut of date for joining ten club and being able to get tickets? does any one know this as I only finially purchased my membership a few days ago.
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Options
    I'm not touching this :roll:
  • Options
    ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    jsparke wrote:

Oh, and Ziggy & Tig....OMG get a room!! :lol:

:D No....we need to begin promoting our jelly fight on here so we can start selling tickets....

Everyone keep checking your PMs for the ticket announcement! Standing room only....but 10c members get early admission! 8-)

I am a 10C member - I will be getting early admission, but since you havent specified where, I call shotgun on the anus
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364

No u had to be a member by the midnight the 7th of July seattle time...:)
  • Options
    I'm not touching this :roll:
    cuz ur prolly too busy touching urself :P

Nobody seems to know about the cut off date.
    My guess is that you'll be fine? I assumed the date they gave in the Tweet was for the U.S dates they announced not long after (the tweet).
    All will be revealed soon enough my loverlies.....stressing won't help :)
    Not sure when you emailed 10C......but keep in mind the time diff as to when you'll get a reply :)
  • Options
    ozpjman wrote:

I am a 10C member - I will be getting early admission, but since you havent specified where, I call shotgun on the anus

Jimbo .....

you beat me to it :lol:

TOUR
  • Options

what it the cut of date for joining ten club and being able to get tickets? does any one know this as I only finially purchased my membership a few days ago.

7th Of July was the cut off date.....
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ozpjman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    jsparke wrote:

Oh, and Ziggy & Tig....OMG get a room!! :lol:

:D No....we need to begin promoting our jelly fight on here so we can start selling tickets....

Everyone keep checking your PMs for the ticket announcement! Standing room only....but 10c members get early admission! 8-)

DONE! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:

7th Of July was the cut off date.....

awesome thats great to know, suppose I better go buy tickets from the overpriced hacks then, my fault for not doing it sooner
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Options
    EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    I believe it was 7th of July too as the tweet made reference to the Australian tour. So I wouldn't hold my breath if you joined post 7th July. Sorry dudes. Hopefully you will be sweet?!
  • Options
    ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ozpjman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

DONE! :lol:

Fucken sweet!!!!

This is going to be the BEST TOUR EVER!!!!!!!!
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Options
    Easties wrote:
    I believe it was 7th of July too as the tweet made reference to the Australian tour. So I wouldn't hold my breath if you joined post 7th July. Sorry dudes. Hopefully you will be sweet?!

yeah had to be a member before they anounced the tour, ah well will take a punt at GA tickets on 17th August. think that would have made it the 1st of august they when they released the dates for the australian shows and not the 7th of july. I dont care where I am i just want to be there.
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Options
    MyluckyhandMyluckyhand Auckland New Zealand Posts: 103
    Hey All,

Could someone full me in on the F5 ESC,ESC,ESC thing, i'm a 10c member in New Zealand and havent heard a thing re pre sale.
    Help.
  • Options
    IAmEdsIAmEds Posts: 15
    Hey All,

Could someone full me in on the F5 ESC,ESC,ESC thing, i'm a 10c member in New Zealand and havent heard a thing re pre sale.
    Help.

They are just stuffin' around, dont stress we'll all get our 10c email....eventually...
  • Options
    Easties wrote:

yeah had to be a member before they anounced the tour, ah well will take a punt at GA tickets on 17th August. think that would have made it the 1st of august they when they released the dates for the australian shows and not the 7th of july. I dont care where I am i just want to be there.

Last tour, melbourne was the only state to sell out of 10c tic's, and being that there is only one concert this time around ... do you recon' theres enough to go round? Thats the only thing im stressn on. But like you said as long as we're there. :D
  • Options
    MyluckyhandMyluckyhand Auckland New Zealand Posts: 103
    Hey Cheers,

Been 11 years so don't wanna be stuck at the back.

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    Hey Cheers,

Been 11 years so don't wanna be stuck at the back.

:mrgreen:
    Bettcha they go off too! 11 years...to long.
  • Options
    Easties wrote:

Everyone one was emailed and there was a post to tell us our memberships had to be up to date
    by the July 7th....

I think it was soon foget he didnt do it b4 the 7th our time but did the 7th their time
    from memory he emailed them and they said he was in...only just tho...

We all know if they say we need to be current there is something happening its not something
    u should ignore .....Especially if a tour is rumoured....
  • Options
    LD206200 wrote:
    Easties wrote:

Last tour, melbourne was the only state to sell out of 10c tic's, and being that there is only one concert this time around ... do you recon' theres enough to go round? Thats the only thing im stressn on. But like you said as long as we're there. :D

No they wont sell out straight away......
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Easties wrote:

Everyone one was emailed and there was a post to tell us our memberships had to be up to date
    by the July 7th....

I think it was soon foget he didnt do it b4 the 7th our time but did the 7th their time
    from memory he emailed them and they said he was in...only just tho...

We all know if they say we need to be current there is something happening its not something
    u should ignore .....Especially if a tour is rumoured....

lessoned learned for next time, so I am going to wait for tickets on the 17th august and see what happens
    New York - May 02 - 2016