Options

Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Options
    nah, this generation needs a touring equivalent of the rolling stones ... and thats these guys. ie, theyll tour forever.
    doesnt mean id miss any tho :D
  • Options
    hope they dont end up like Rolling Stones!!!! Some bands should finish when its there time, Stones time was a while ago!!! PJ still got more left in em, but they wont go on forever!!!! Prob wont be their last tour, dont want to believe that, but it could be!! And if it is, you'd wanna look back and know you were there and did everything you had to to be there!!!
  • Options
    twojawastwojawas Posts: 318
    these guys may well never be back here again, and thats a strong possibilty, who knows!!!

They will definitely be back - there has been no suggestion that they are packing it any time soon. Why would you say this? There is as much chance that they won't be back as there is you getting hit by a car tomorrow. I'm betting you won't though. :)
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Weren't tickets meant to go on sale today to 10c members?
    I've been checking all day.
    Anyone know when, I read here somewhere Tuesday???
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Stranger things have happened. hopefully the hit by a car thing doesn't happen though :-) already happened in hawaii 5 weeks ago.

Just saying you never know. And as if they would announce it now if they were thinking of pulling the plug. Just next time its world tour time, we might not be on the list, we better be, but we might not be!! Next album out say 2012 if we're lucky!! Its family time now for all of em, priorities change, you never know!!
    Makes Much more sense, to live, in the present tense
  • Options
    O.k people, I know you are all excited by so am I, so please take heed.

10C will have tickets for us.
    You do not have to buy tickets from anyone else "just in case"

If you read the Tweet from a few weeks back, it says this ......

"Just be sure your fan club memberships/addresses are up to date by July 7 at midnight PT.” said the bird as he flew off heading east tweeting “mmmm Cheesesteaks, and soon Vegemite ... tweet”

If you didn't have your membership up to date by JULY 7TH you will not get 10C tickets.
    YOU WILL NOT GET 10C TICKETS!! Stop asking!!!

Also, some of your spelling is atrocious. When there is a little red line under a word, that means it is spelled wrong. Fix it. :lol: No seriously, fix it.

;)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    GotMyLeashGotMyLeash Posts: 129
    yeah relax mofo's
    Ben, the two of us need look no more

Nothing changes...torture then reward
    torture then reward...torture then reward,
    follows torture...follows reward....

• Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392

don't know where you read that but it wasn't from ten club. there has still been no word on when 10 club tix will go on sale.

and Tig, spealing?? wat are you talcking abuot?
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,944

According to the tour announcement on the homepage 10c tickets go on sale 17 August 2009

How was your holiday M?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    and Tig, spealing?? wat are you talcking abuot?

:lol:

wow that hurts my freaking eyes!!
  • Options

According to the tour announcement on the homepage 10c tickets go on sale 17 August 2009

How was your holiday M?

Exert taken from the homepage.

Tickets for all Australian and New Zealand shows will go on sale at 9am on Monday, 17 August 2009, and details of ticket outlets for each show are below.

***Ten Club members-only ticket pre-sale details to follow. Check www.pearljam.com for details
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Chill... 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    Tig, are you ready to meet me after all this time? It's on, bitch! :twisted:
  • Options
    Daughter of JeremyDaughter of Jeremy Up here in my tree Posts: 181
    Oh bum I missed the cut off date then, will stop asking now! Will have to slug it out with the rest of qld (and oz) when ticketek has their pre-sale on Tuesday. I wonder if the work computer will be strong enough to handle the shit fight that will be ticketek's site come sale time? Good use of government resources I am sure!
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
    2014 Brisbane January 19 BDO
    *DISCLAIMER* I suck at typing, sorry for the illegibility of posts
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,944

How was your holiday M?

Tickets for all Australian and New Zealand shows will go on sale at 9am on Monday, 17 August 2009, and details of ticket outlets for each show are below.

***Ten Club members-only ticket pre-sale details to follow. Check http://www.pearljam.com for details

:oops: :D

Cheers. Sorry about that :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options

How was your holiday M?

***Ten Club members-only ticket pre-sale details to follow. Check http://www.pearljam.com for details

no little red underline? :P :D
  • Options

How was your holiday M?

Holiday was the best, best 6 weeks of my life hehe.
    Good to see the country and spend time with family!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
    10c tickets will go on sale either Friday OR Monday 10th. A day before VISA pre sale on the 11th. IMO.. :lol:
  • Options
    Could someone explain to me what is going on with the 10c pre-sale for New Zealand?

When I check the "Tour" page, it says that the pre-sale for New Zealand has already closed!?!?
  • Options
    DonJon....you're wanted!
  • Options
    CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
    Its the same for Australia. its all CLOSED till they are opened. General tickets have not opened yet. its all good man.
  • Options
    Ok sweet, panicked for no reason! Thanks for clearing that up
  • Options
    The waiting drove me mad!
  • Options
    AndicLuka wrote:
    Could someone explain to me what is going on with the 10c pre-sale for New Zealand?

When I check the "Tour" page, it says that the pre-sale for New Zealand has already closed!?!?

i think it just hasnt opened yet.

:D is that slash jamming behind you?
  • Options
    Good Night NZ/OZ!

I'll wake you all up if the 10c email comes through.. I'm in London at the moment (but back in NZ for the Nov shows) ;)
    Reading 06
    London 09
    Manchester 09
    London 09
    Auckland 09
    Christchurch 09
  • Options
    Oh bum I missed the cut off date then, will stop asking now! Will have to slug it out with the rest of qld (and oz) when ticketek has their pre-sale on Tuesday. I wonder if the work computer will be strong enough to handle the shit fight that will be ticketek's site come sale time? Good use of government resources I am sure!
    Nah.....I reckon you'll be right :) I'm assuming that date was more for the U.S part of that particular tweet.
    Hope so for your sake, anyway :)
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    zenith wrote:
    OMG OMG OMG

hehehe this made me laugh

too-errrrrrr

do ya think we can purchase 10c tix to as many shows as we like?

as if i'm reading back if it's already been answered :?
    wah
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392

read back and find the answer.

i guess no one can really be sure til we get word from 10 club, everyone can guess and speculate but who the fuck really knows?

new promoter now might have different rules, i know they had to fight with coppel to get it last tour. maybe that's part of the change.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    cheeeeeers fishman

:|
    wah
  • Options
    unforgivenunforgiven Posts: 378

read back and find the answer.

i guess no one can really be sure til we get word from 10 club, everyone can guess and speculate but who the fuck really knows?

new promoter now might have different rules, i know they had to fight with coppel to get it last tour. maybe that's part of the change.

Maybe its also part of the delay in finding out, maybe they are still negoiating the benefits we will recieve.
This discussion has been closed.