Options

Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Yeah thats true....
    If it was just straight out GA they may have done the 10c ticket sales
    already or informed us what was happening......
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    you LUCKY LUCKY people :D

a mini tour in Oz and NZ wow - wish I could come back to New Zealand and catch a gig!!

enjoy the concerts people!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
    We'll find out in a few days time. I think, friday or monday Presale for 10c will go on sale. Till then, chill out, relax. Go find your LIVE pearl Jam CD's and ROCK ON!!!
  • Options
    Ok so def a novice here. I am assuming that i am keeping an eye out for the presale tickets on this website in the goods/tickets section?!? have always struggled to get tickets by phone in normal sales and never had decent seats so was glad i joined up earlier this year, anywhere within 50m will be good, Thus my concern as to where they pop up. Thanks folks.
  • Options
    unforgivenunforgiven Posts: 378
    Ok so def a novice here. I am assuming that i am keeping an eye out for the presale tickets on this website in the goods/tickets section?!? have always struggled to get tickets by phone in normal sales and never had decent seats so was glad i joined up earlier this year, anywhere within 50m will be good, Thus my concern as to where they pop up. Thanks folks.

keep an eye on the site and on your email aswell.
  • Options
    krystiekrystie Posts: 5
    is this thread pumpin' or what!!!!!!??? woOoOoOoOoOoOo... can't believe its been 3 years since the last one all ready??? holy shit time flies! xx
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    Carlislebj wrote:
    We'll find out in a few days time. I think, friday or monday Presale for 10c will go on sale. Till then, chill out, relax. Go find your LIVE pearl Jam CD's and ROCK ON!!!

i hope monday, but just look forward to hearing what the deal will be, possible travel packages, etc.
    yay - i'm excited! and hello, where is everyone heading to the sydney gig? there's a thread with your name on it! you've got some and i need it! ;)

:mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Can't wait for the Sydney gig. I really hope I get tix in the standing section. I got them for the Sydney show in 98'. It was awesome crowd surfing during Even Flow !
    Pearl Jam's one and only concert in Canberra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9las2e5n_Yo
  • Options
    Oh bum I missed the cut off date then, will stop asking now! Will have to slug it out with the rest of qld (and oz) when ticketek has their pre-sale on Tuesday. I wonder if the work computer will be strong enough to handle the shit fight that will be ticketek's site come sale time? Good use of government resources I am sure!

hey! i am wondering the same - use of work (gov) computers in getting tix. think i am ok with my membership being up to date tho. i remember Bris 06 was madhouse trying to "work" and get my tix. relived it yesterday on the way to work listening to the whole how - clearly recalling the corduroy moment!!!

now i am real excited :)

good luck with your pre sale- hope you get good tix.
  • Options
    EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    I'm going on a romantic 10 day holiday with my Wife tomorrow and just had to announce to her that I have to take the laptop along so I can monitor this Website and the onsale info. She thinks I'm a freak. Do I need counselling or is my behaviour perfectly normal? :)
  • Options
    LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    Easties wrote:
    I'm going on a romantic 10 day holiday with my Wife tomorrow and just had to announce to her that I have to take the laptop along so I can monitor this Website and the onsale info. She thinks I'm a freak. Do I need counselling or is my behaviour perfectly normal? :)

Most men dont take their wife on a 10 day romantic holiday, so you're totally abnormal.

Oh you mean the laptop thing? Nothing strange about that 8-)
  • Options
    jaselynchjaselynch Sydney Posts: 67
    My wife will come to the Sydney show with me, she said that she want's me to go see the other shows as her equivalent of an "eternity ring" to me. I love that woman :D
  • Options
    LongRoad wrote:
    Most men dont take their wife on a 10 day romantic holiday, so you're totally abnormal.

BAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHHahahhahahhahhahhahahhahahahahahah
    :lol::lol:
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    Jaswah wrote:
    My wife will come to the Sydney show with me, she said that she want's me to go see the other shows as her equivalent of an "eternity ring" to me. I love that woman :D
    :shock: What a woman!! a keeper for sure :D
  • Options
    IAmEdsIAmEds Posts: 15
    So does general addmission mean its all standing this time round? Do 10c get a specific area or do we fight it out with every one else. Spewn they changed venues :?
  • Options
    I cant wait for this to be over and i have the comfort of knowing that i have my 10 club tix. Then i can resume my life....after i go and get my eyes checked because of the constant gazing at the computer. Go see a psycologist for my mind after the stress of waiting waiting, ring up the missing persons unit to confirm that i am alive and well and explain the importance for my missing in action, then take 3 days off work for some solid sleep.
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    LD206200 wrote:
    So does general addmission mean its all standing this time round? Do 10c get a specific area or do we fight it out with every one else. Spewn they changed venues :?

If you are a newb and wanna know something read this thread first before asking. Its getting silly having the same questions asked on every page. thank you.

WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING YET!
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    LD206200 wrote:

If you are a newb and wanna know something read this thread first before asking. Its getting silly having the same questions asked on every page. thank you.

Who made you boss?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    Waiting ... waiting ... waiting ...

:P
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Who made you boss?

Someone has to run this popsicle stand 8-)
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Who made you boss?

Someone has to run this popsicle stand 8-)

Well you're doing a shit fucking job of it! :lol:

Is our jelly fight still on?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
    FRIDAY IS the day. IMO....
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Well you're doing a shit fucking job of it! :lol:

Is our jelly fight still on?

You're so mean to me Ziggy. Sometimes I think you don't actually love me.

Jelly Fight is so on bish :x
  • Options
    LD206200 wrote:

Geezus.....who's a Miss Cranky Pants?! :?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    GA means what GA does at every show with GA
    standing... not seats on the ground
    10c may or may not have early entry, we will wait and see
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Geezus.....who's a Miss Cranky Pants?! :?

I didn't think I was being harsh. I wrote it quite calmly actually...
  • Options
    IAmEdsIAmEds Posts: 15

Thanks thats all anyone needed to say. :!:
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702

So would we be allowed to take in a picnic blanket and sit on the ground if we want to? My old legs might need a rest now and then. :) :oops:
  • Options
    awesome news, haven't been to a GA show since '95!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i'm a little scared though, will be 4 weeks into recovery from major abdominal surgery..... argh what to do????
  • Options
    LD206200 wrote:
    Thanks thats all anyone needed to say. :!:

If you were asked the same question 45 times you might get a bit sick of it after a while. Go back through the thread and see how many times its been asked. I wasn't being rude. It's just about researching.
This discussion has been closed.