Options

Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    edited August 2009
    The word 'like' Suz is incredibly flexible, meaningful and informative.

For example....informative:
    "The Sydney Football Stadium holds like 45,000 people" - That could range from 30,000 - 60,000 HENCE the informative part.

Flexible:
    "Like when I was like 12 like my teacher like told me like" - can substitute for the, um, about, approximately....

Meaningful:
    "Im gonna like kill you for starting me on this Suz"

:shock:
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    meshellmeshell Posts: 52
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    MD54980 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Yeah, it's a lot easier for us guys who have done it all before, can talk to each other about it etc....

But some people DO need to read more before asking the same question over and over. Do a bit of research first and then ask -- that's what we do.

so it's ok that this little voyeur has been reading all your posts for years.... but never interupted :)

So you like to watch? 8-)

guess so, it was more that i just didnt have anything to say.... you guys seemed to answer any questions before i needed to ask.... :) and now i just have to find a playmate to come to melbourne with me... have playmate for sydney and brisvegas ;)
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Raiden wrote:
    Tig....I'm gonna steal your dogs after the Brissie show!

what, having a tiger ain't enough for you?
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    Geezus.....who's a Miss Cranky Pants?! :?

I didn't think I was being harsh. I wrote it quite calmly actually...
    All capitols is not calm, Mrs P. Tsk Tsk.... :lol:
  • Options
    RaidenRaiden Posts: 137
    Raiden wrote:

Yeah...I wish I could have taken it home with me!!
  • Options
    Raiden wrote:

:D Gold

What sorta tiger is it Raiden?
  • Options
    Geezus.....who's a Miss Cranky Pants?! :?

Oh My God.

I havent seen you for so long Ive been meaning to tell you that your avatar makes me really horny
  • Options
    Ok, Raiden you will not be stealing my doggies. If you do they will lick you to death I promise :twisted: Best guard dogs ever! ;)

Fishy you answer with sarcasm and with a condescending tone. I use "please" in my sentence and get my arse chewed off. Damn your magnetism.

And yes, a tiger should be enough!! How gorgeous is Raiden's ava!!!

Kywii, Capitals for me has a different meaning and if you don't know its meaning then thats not my fucking fault ya scrag guts fark why cant you just read other posts and get off my case gees all I ever get from you is crap I feel like Fishy is my best friend in here and thats a real drag (love you fish) cos he's a real bastard and no one yells at him and Ziggy just wants to throw jelly at me and how do I defend myself from jelly its hardcore stuff and its realy gonna fuck me up and if I keep going like this this thread is so getting locked.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    Raiden wrote:

:D Gold

What sorta tiger is it Raiden?

Not sure exactly which one is in the photo but they have Bengal & Indochinese tigers there. Picture is from Tiger Temple in Thailand. Highly recommend it!!
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:

Oh My God.

I havent seen you for so long Ive been meaning to tell you that your avatar makes me really horny
    YOU make me really horny ;):lol:
  • Options
    OMG the mosh pit at Pearl Jam GA (there will be seats available in GA wont there?) is gonna be a grope fest!!!
  • Options
    Ok, Raiden you will not be stealing my doggies. If you do they will lick you to death I promise :twisted: Best guard dogs ever! ;)

Fishy you answer with sarcasm and with a condescending tone. I use "please" in my sentence and get my arse chewed off. Damn your magnetism.

Kywii, Capitals for me has a different meaning and if you don't know its meaning then thats not my fucking fault ya scrag guts fark why cant you just read other posts and get off my case gees all I ever get from you is crap I feel like Fishy is my best friend in here and thats a real drag (love you fish) cos he's a real bastard and no one yells at him and Ziggy just wants to throw jelly at me and how do I defend myself from jelly its hardcore stuff and its realy gonna fuck me up and if I keep going like this this thread is so getting locked.

Sounds like my dog...acts tough but is really a big sook.

Also, I did start a fight with Fishy for a while in one of the posts but then I saw how big he is in the photo so I backed off? Ha ha!
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    DonJon wrote:

Oh My God.

:o I thought you were gay?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    Raiden wrote:

Also, I did start a fight with Fishy for a while in one of the posts but then I saw how big he is in the photo so I backed off? Ha ha!
    Pfffft :roll: Fishy's a big pussy!

;)
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon wrote:

Oh My God.

Hahaha! He just told you that so you'd leave him alone.

;):lol:
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392

correct.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    IAmEdsIAmEds Posts: 15
    LD206200 wrote:
    I did go back just not through every page. Nuff said. Ta
    dont sweat it... 30 pages is daunting and no one should be expected to sift through it for a simple question... welcome to the board! hope you get to the down under shows and have a good time

aww thanks for the welcome, its nice to know some people are on e the same page. I hope to go to Melb and Brissy, Im waitn like everyone else to see what happens. Cheers :)
  • Options
    Raiden wrote:

Nah don't worry about the photo, he's the small one in the dress with the pig tails :D He just has a large vocabulary for his age.
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon wrote:

Oh My God.

Hahaha! He just told you that so you'd leave him alone.

;):lol:

I'll get you next time, DonJon....next tiiiiime! :twisted:
  • Options

*wonders if a stickied thread has ever needed to be locked before*

This thread is like masturbating with a cheese grater... slightly satisfying but mostly painful.

I choose to laugh at anyone who paid an extra 35 bux for tickets in third party presales when they could've waited for 10C tickets that will give them early entry. If you did this, you FAIL!!

That is all
    Joel

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • Options

*wonders if a stickied thread has ever needed to be locked before*

This thread is like masturbating with a cheese grater... slightly satisfying but mostly painful.

I choose to laugh at anyone who paid an extra 35 bux for tickets in third party presales when they could've waited for 10C tickets that will give them early entry. If you did this, you FAIL!!

That is all
    Joel

BAHAHahahhahahhaha!!
    Forgot it was RubysDad's Sticky. Anything is possible with the Aussies involved!!
    You need to post more Joel. Between you and Fishy this place would be hilarious!
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    DonJon wrote:
    The word 'like' Suz is incredibly flexible, meaningful and informative.

For example....informative:
    "The Sydney Football Stadium holds like 45,000 people" - That could range from 30,000 - 60,000 HENCE the informative part.

Flexible:
    "Like when I was like 12 like my teacher like told me like" - can substitute for the, um, about, approximately....

Meaningful:
    "Im gonna like kill you for starting me on this Suz"

:shock:

Like u really mean that.... :)
  • Options

Slightly satisfying? :shock: Some people like it really rough but that's just ridiculous!
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Slightly satisfying? :shock: Some people like it really rough but that's just ridiculous!

Don't knock it til you try it Zig!! My cheese grater has 4 different sides and they all provide a whole new sexperience.
  • Options
    Raiden wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Don't knock it til you try it Zig!! My cheese grater has 4 different sides and they all provide a whole new sexperience.

Fuck....well we all know I'm going to have to try it now that you're endorsing it as well! :D Full report tomorrow. :lol:
  • Options
    LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    edited August 2009
    Raiden is that avatar of yours taken at Tiger Temple? Or some other similar place.

You know places like that abuse and drug tigers, kill them and sell their parts, and basically use and abuse an endangered animal for profit from naive tourists, do you not?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18618432653
    http://friskodude.blogspot.com/2007/09/ ... eport.html
    Post edited by LongRoad on
  • Options

correct.
    A hairy one at that
  • Options
    LongRoad wrote:
    Raiden is that avatar of yours taken at Tiger Temple? Or some other similar place.

You know places like that abuse and drug tigers, kill them and sell their parts, and basically use and abuse an endangered animal for profit from naive tourists, do you not?

Yes it was back in 2005. If what you are saying is true, I would never have donated money. You would think if the place is run by a monk they would want to protect animals but I guess you never know hey. I mean priests do bad shit all the time....

Might do some more investigation on this topic I think...
  • Options
    Slightly satisfying? :shock: Some people like it really rough but that's just ridiculous![/quote]

Don't knock it til you try it Zig!! My cheese grater has 4 different sides and they all provide a whole new sexperience.[/quote]

Fuck....well we all know I'm going to have to try it now that you're endorsing it as well! :D Full report tomorrow. :lol:[/quote]

Attention 10 Club: See what happens to us when you dont give us the damn pre-sale details!!! Help us...
  • Options
    Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    cant wait for the shows as I will hopefully go to perth and melbourne ones, anyone got any idea on the price of the travel packages and when we can buy our tickets? :D
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016