Options

Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Options
    Lucan wrote:
    Stevie K wrote:
    "Just be sure your fan club memberships/addresses are up to date by July 7 at midnight PT.” said the bird as he flew off heading east tweeting “mmmm Cheesesteaks, and soon Vegemite ... tweet”

D'oh! If that's the case I'm OUT :(

Bugger
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • Options
    WTFis this showbiz shit, 10c should have info and first sales...Fuckers... I just want to get it done and know I got what I want the we can all relax and chill till November

yeah dont worry though showbiz do tour packages all the time. its a little more expensive for those who want 'first in line' but im pretty sure they get their allocation of tickets after you have bought? ie you get a 'good' seat but not the best? it says you get a pj merch with the tickey but it doesnt say what it is (hoodie? sticker? its a pretty big range there).
    i dont know how it works... if you try it and they cant tell you what row/seat you are in then relax, thatll mean we should be able to get the good seats on 10C :D
    actually the extra $$ you pay does work out pretty good IF you were going to travel to a show and get a hotel. i was thinking about going to melbs and buggered if i could get a total [ticket+hotel] that cheap for a 4+ star hotel. gonna check wotif though. i dont know how they manage to pull it off i suppose some hotel promo thing?

im MORE worried about the visa presale IF it goes ahead of the 10C. because that one will tell you what seats you get and i dont know if pj can restrict ticketek and visa from having the first few rows or something?
    this is the one people should get hot and bothered about if anything.

someone who works in ticketing? anybody?
    or just tell us the 10C presale date lol
  • Options
    on another note.... PJ tour yay this is awesome im gonna go to so many shows...
  • Options
    jsparkejsparke Posts: 11
    edited August 2009
    Stevie K wrote:

"Just be sure your fan club memberships/addresses are up to date by July 7 at midnight PT.” said the bird as he flew off heading east tweeting “mmmm Cheesesteaks, and soon Vegemite ... tweet”

Oh Crap! if that's the case I'm so screwed. Let it lapse and renewed it recently, but thought I might have just scrapped in.....just checked and it was the 19th July, and that was before I knew anything about a tour....now I'm sad :cry: Looks like I'll be joining the public in the hunt for tix. Hope it's not too scarry :o
    Post edited by jsparke on
  • Options
    LucanLucan Posts: 104
    Double d'oh.

Just realised I won't have access to the poster pre-sale either.
  • Options
    hey ticketek is doing a pre sale on the 11th. will the 10club presale be before that?
    hormonesfiringlikea50ftromanyeah,pleasedontmakemeexplain
  • Options
    Please put us out of our misery and tell us when 10C presale is.
    I didnt sleep much last night because I thought it would be there this morning when I woke up.
    I swear I was still asleep this morning when I switched the computer on at 6.00am.

PLEASE LET THERE BE NEWS IN THE MORNING.............I NEED SOME SLEEP..................

Very Anxious PJ Fan
    I know I was born
    I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine
  • Options
    trademactrademac Posts: 1
    edited August 2009
    Is there any concrete info on cut off date for 10C tickets? I have been a member since 06 but let me membership lapse and only renewed on July 11. Previously the cut off date has been the day before the announcement. Any reason it would be different this time?
    Post edited by trademac on
  • Options
    VISA presale is for Syd, Bris & Adelaide only..... not Melb or Perth....Um - someone said earlier that Ticketmaster will do a pres-sale too? I found nothing about this anywhere. does anyone know or does Melbourne miss out on a pre-sale opportunity?
  • Options
    Hi peepos....so i talked to my husband about going to Melbourne as well as brisbane (our home show) - he was very certain it was not going to happen cause of no money :( - but he could just be pissed at me cause i kicked him out last night for snoring :lol:

maybe i should get a second job?? any suggestions on how to convince him - he's not a big fan but indulges my obsessives.....
  • Options
    trademac wrote:
    Is there any concrete info on cut off date for 10C tickets? I have been a member since 05 but let me membership lapse and only renewed on July 11. Previously the cut off date has been the day before the announcement. Any reason it would be different this time?

That's the only date that has been given. maybe because they're on tour now and only have a short break while they release the album then hit the road again.

really sorry if the 7/7 is the date :cry:
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    hey ticketek is doing a pre sale on the 11th. will the 10club presale be before that?

Probably not knowing them.

Would be nice to be able to book flights etc but I doubt it wil happen
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    lol - is everyone hanging round online to find out what the go is?

maybe the cut off date applies to the US shows and here it will again be the day before the tour thing?
    one can hope...
    im freaking out a little bit about whether im eligible or not now.

it would be pretty awesome if the 10C membership console in your profile or something listed whether you were eligible for shows 'after [date]'. ie, told you youer 'eligibility to buy tickets' date.
    its mainly the not knowing - cause if im not eligible ill accept it as fair enough and go buy at showbiz now, rather than wait for the public onsale (i dont have visa :/ )
  • Options
    AZAAZA Posts: 86
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just got an email from premierticketek advising that i can buy tix now for the Bris, Syd and Adelaide shows. I am going to wait for 10c tix, but tix are out there if people want them now.
  • Options
    trademac wrote:
    Is there any concrete info on cut off date for 10C tickets? I have been a member since 05 but let me membership lapse and only renewed on July 11. Previously the cut off date has been the day before the announcement. Any reason it would be different this time?

That's the only date that has been given. maybe because they're on tour now and only have a short break while they release the album then hit the road again.

really sorry if the 7/7 is the date :cry:

Fingers crossed it's not the 7/7, I've only heard that here, nothing official.
    Filthy_Canvis.... Exactly the same has happened to me. Member for 5 years (if not more), life got ontop of me - let it lapse and only just remembered to renew it. GRRR
  • Options
    FAZ308FAZ308 Posts: 2
    Just got my Tix on the net for the melbourne show, Gold General Admission. Whoo hooo
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    FAZ308 wrote:
    Just got my Tix on the net for the melbourne show, Gold General Admission. Whoo hooo

From which site?

Come on Ten Club!!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    FAZ308 wrote:

i am sure you payed a pretty penny for them as well... $160 :o
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    is that for the permierticketek?
    they charge extra with no bonus things? that blows...
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    i wonder what will happen when the people who have panicked and bought tkts from the agencies instead of waiting for 10c realise they cant come into the members tktd area ?? :lol:
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    OU818OU818 Posts: 11
    Yeah I was aprevious member and renewed my membership on the 8th of July. So I am REALLY hoping the 7/7 deadline isn't correct :lol:
  • Options
    I renewed my membership when buying a shirt on the 26th of July. I've been a member since 2005.

I got an email from 10c today (which I thought was ticket sales) saying:

member number 438XXX
    Expiration Date Mon Jul 26 00:00:00 PDT 2010.
    Welcome to the Ten Club

We have received your membership/renewal fee and you are now officially
    geared up to receive all of the Ten Club benefits throughout the upcoming
    year with Pearl Jam.

You will enjoy: .....Exclusive Merchandise and Ticketing Offers

.......In the past we have done our best to provide each member with access to
    tickets and tour information. We expect to provide you with the same
    privilege in the future, if, and when Pearl Jam plays in your neck of the
    woods. But please understand if we are unable to guarantee this service.....

So I think that means I'm in. Doesn't it?
  • Options
    EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    Bluetix.

On sale now.

Venue: Sydney Football Stadium, PADDINGTON NSW

Gold General Admission: Pricing from $166.95
    Date, Time & PriceSun 22-Nov-09 7:30 PM -> $166.95Qty12345678910
    Tickets are Gold General Admission Standing.

Gold Reserve: Pricing from $166.95
    Date, Time & PriceSun 22-Nov-09 7:30 PM -> $166.95Qty12345678910

Tickets are available on Advance Access. The exact location of your tickets can not be advised at time of booking.

I wonder why someone would pay $167 for GA Standing? I love how people will pay that bit extra for safety of mind.
  • Options
    yeah but i guess if you find out your 10C date is too late the extra 20-30 bucks will be worth it. hoping mine is all good.
    after all these presales and privelidged access things, where does that leave the good old fan that lines up for a few days for the public sale though? *sigh*
  • Options
    EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    yeah but i guess if you find out your 10C date is too late the extra 20-30 bucks will be worth it. hoping mine is all good.
    after all these presales and privelidged access things, where does that leave the good old fan that lines up for a few days for the public sale though? *sigh*

That's the million dollar question. So many tickets are caught up in allocations to external ticketing agencies.
  • Options
    DarkaDarka Posts: 16
    when do the 10c tickets normally go on sale? and ive never brought them before whats common procedure ?
  • Options
    FAZ308FAZ308 Posts: 2

Thats exactly right my membership ran out and its renewed now but not in the date everyone is talking about, for peace of mind im happy to pay a bit extra, The shows are worth it, besides there is only one show at this stage.
  • Options
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! Wooo-hooooo!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    zenith wrote:
    i wonder what will happen when the people who have panicked and bought tkts from the agencies instead of waiting for 10c realise they cant come into the members tktd area ?? :lol:

Yes I was thinking this before. Some sound like they are gonna end up with a handful of tiks

:lol:
  • Options
    OU818 wrote:
    Yeah I was aprevious member and renewed my membership on the 8th of July. So I am REALLY hoping the 7/7 deadline isn't correct :lol:

Oh man. Now thats a photo finish.

Hope it works out for ya
This discussion has been closed.