Options

Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Options
    CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
    i honestly think they will let 10c members in early. which is fine, unless you need to take a slash and or get some food !!!! I doubt very much they will have a 10c standing only. It will just be a free for all, once the general public come in, so you wanna get the fence and stand your ground and not move. THATS how i see it happening. Seats as close as possible to the stage and then early entry into GA for 10c.

Off to work, have a good day everyone..
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    Bigbird81 wrote:
    Im really not sure to do. Im a new 10c member andi dont know if i qualify for 10c tickets. I can get tickets today through Blutix who have Gold GA and Gold Reserved Seating for $166 each!!! I dont mind paying a little extra for good seats or a good position but who know how it works????

I dont wanna be sitting up in the stands (level 3) at Etihad!

Ticketek have a VISA Pre Sale on the 11th of Aug, and when you buy tix from them you'll know exactly where you're sitting/standing

Ten Club pre sale will have to some on before then. im betting thurs or fri this week we'll know.!!!

Then again, there's always EBAY. I spent like 2,500 dollars on 11 concerts in 2006, furthest i sat from stage was row P, 4 concerts row 2, 2 row 4 2 row 3, 1 row g, one row h and one row P

worth every fricking penny!!!

bring on the 10c presale, it's ON...i'm going! YAY!
    i am so, so soooo excited....i'm going to see pearl jam on my birthday in sydney!

and hell yes, i am finally going to hug a koala! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Bigbird81 wrote:
    Im really not sure to do. Im a new 10c member andi dont know if i qualify for 10c tickets. I can get tickets today through Blutix who have Gold GA and Gold Reserved Seating for $166 each!!! I dont mind paying a little extra for good seats or a good position but who know how it works????

Ticketek have a VISA Pre Sale on the 11th of Aug, and when you buy tix from them you'll know exactly where you're sitting/standing

Ten Club pre sale will have to some on before then. im betting thurs or fri this week we'll know.!!!

Then again, there's always EBAY. I spent like 2,500 dollars on 11 concerts in 2006, furthest i sat from stage was row P, 4 concerts row 2, 2 row 4 2 row 3, 1 row g, one row h and one row P

The Visa pre sale doesnt include Melbourne does it?

Im with you on the EBAY thing.....definitely thinking of going that way. It will hurt the wallet but if they are are good tickets i really dont care....it IS Pearl Jam!!!
  • Options
    Ticketek sale doesn't include Melb, but im pretty sure Ticketmast are doing a pre sale to for Melb and Perth.
  • Options
    LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    Bigbird81 wrote:

i am so, so soooo excited....i'm going to see pearl jam on my birthday in sydney!

so your decision is final then? :)
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191

their pee stinks really badly y'know :lol:
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    Oh man... all these pre sale offers coming in and nothing from 10C yet. I don't know if my nerves can hold out or whether I should just buy pre sale tickets for the Brisbane gig.

In the past, the 10C section has been fenced off, I wonder if they'll do this for QSAC as well? :?:
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    haha, yeah you might find a cuddly one in a zoo, just not one trying to climb up a gum tree out in the open!! nasty cute little fuckers

Maybe you'd like to pet a kangaroo too? I've heard they also like to be cuddled .. ;)
  • Options

YAY DREAMS!!!!!! SO Excited for you!! Listen, you cant come all the way and only go to Sydney.
    Come to Brissie aswell so I can finally meet you!!!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    darkelf921 wrote:
    Oh man... all these pre sale offers coming in and nothing from 10C yet. I don't know if my nerves can hold out or whether I should just buy pre sale tickets for the Brisbane gig.

In the past, the 10C section has been fenced off, I wonder if they'll do this for QSAC as well? :?:

Yeah I came close to buying two Brisbane tickets from the Preferred Seating site this morning. :roll:

I assume the show won't start until the evening. Brissie will be hot in November. 8-)
  • Options
    dreamtonicdreamtonic Posts: 127

way to go! I've actually been following your saga... See you in Sydney !!!
  • Options
    Soooooo excited :D !! But why are the tickets going on sale to ten club members the same day they are to the public :( ???
  • Options
    EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    Soooooo excited :D !! But why are the tickets going on sale to ten club members the same day they are to the public :( ???

They won't be. Just be patient. They will announce it in the next 48 hours I'm sure. Surely!!!

We will get a pre-sale with an allocation for 10C members.
  • Options

they are? or arent? i hope either way that means there is a section reserved for the fans perhaps?

im so hanging out for this 10C ticket presale. given the showbiz presale is already on ive been sorely tempted. all the other times ive been stoked with my 10C tix so im trusting the process :D
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    haha, yeah you might find a cuddly one in a zoo, just not one trying to climb up a gum tree out in the open!! nasty cute little fuckers

Maybe you'd like to pet a kangaroo too? I've heard they also like to be cuddled .. ;)

Are you serious, Kangaroos will fuck you up woirse than an y other creature in Oz, they're like Ali in a boxing ring. Il stick to puppies, and blue tongue lizards, and dingoes instead hehe, oh, and tiger snakes!!!
  • Options
    E.K wrote:

Are you serious, Kangaroos will fuck you up woirse than an y other creature in Oz, they're like Ali in a boxing ring. Il stick to puppies, and blue tongue lizards, and dingoes instead hehe, oh, and tiger snakes!!!

Of course I was joking. I have kangaroos all around my house.. and yes we really do have them hopping down the streets here. Two big guys were having a boxing match outside my window the other week. Actually it was two pairs. We got it all on video and it's on YouTube if you want to see it. :)
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Hinn wrote:
    they did GA for the south america tour in 06. not sure what they're doing in europe right now.
    London Shepherd's Bush- GA floor, no early entry. Unreserved seating on various floors.
    Rotterdam- GA floor, no early entry. Reserved arena seating
    Berlin- GA floor, 10c early entry. Reserved (?) amphitheatre style seating
    Manchester- GA floor, no early entry, reserved arena seating
    London O2- GA floor, no early entry, reserved arena seating

Thats not the best sign then. No early entries!! Hopefully that changes down here.

Hey Hinny
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    not counting the ones who like to play chicken with cars on country roads ....

figgin nuisance they are, kangaroos
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    LivLivLiv wrote:
    why is there ticket information and pre-ordering on showbiz.com.au but ten club haven't told us anything??? :cry: i'm going crazy with this waiting

Patience. We will all get 10c tickets with ease....promise.

Its then just a matter of GA, early entry etc BUT all 10c members will get them. Done bother (well I dont) even reading all the presale crap
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    They'll steal your babies!
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    Hinn wrote:
    they did GA for the south america tour in 06. not sure what they're doing in europe right now.
    London Shepherd's Bush- GA floor, no early entry. Unreserved seating on various floors.
    Rotterdam- GA floor, no early entry. Reserved arena seating
    Berlin- GA floor, 10c early entry. Reserved (?) amphitheatre style seating
    Manchester- GA floor, no early entry, reserved arena seating
    London O2- GA floor, no early entry, reserved arena seating

Thats not the best sign then. No early entries!! Hopefully that changes down here.

Hey Hinny

I guess then, hopefully, because they put on a small show at Shepherds Bush that was the reward for 10C Members. Then that allowed the other UK shows to have no early entry. Meaning, if no early entry, Australian fans will get a smaller show as well?!!
  • Options
    I like your thinking.

Whats your local break mate? North Narra lad here
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    zenith wrote:

i want to HUG a koala, not have one piss on me...idk what you've heard about me, but i am just not THAt kinked. ;)

tigres...you temptress! :twisted:
    as of right now, i am thinking only sidney, tho for the dates i plan to be there, melbourne and brisbane DO fit, i just don't if they fit my uber-cheap wallet. :P we shall see. if i can find free/cheap places to crash :D...perhaps. :mrgreen:

and yes, i do really want to truly SEe some bits of australia, experience at least one city well, not just shows...so it's all balance. that said, i'm SO excited!!!

btw - my husband is the BEST!!!
    8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    DonJon wrote:
    I like your thinking.

Whats your local break mate? North Narra lad here

Elouera, Cronulla. It's like being on holidays everyday :D
  • Options
    zenith wrote:

i want to HUG a koala, not have one piss on me...idk what you've heard about me, but i am just not THAt kinked. ;)

tigres...you temptress! :twisted:
    as of right now, i am thinking only sidney, tho for the dates i plan to be there, melbourne and brisbane DO fit, i just don't if they fit my uber-cheap wallet. :P we shall see. if i can find free/cheap places to crash :D...perhaps. :mrgreen:

and yes, i do really want to truly SEe some bits of australia, experience at least one city well, not just shows...so it's all balance. that said, i'm SO excited!!!

btw - my husband is the BEST!!!
    8-)

You really need to visit Sydney we have the most beautiful harbour in the world.

IF ONLY we would get the 10C ticket release dates so we can all go ahead and book our flights and accomodation.

I will be the happiest person on earth when I know I have the tickets.
    I know I was born
    I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine
  • Options
    WTFis this showbiz shit, 10c should have info and first sales...Fuckers... I just want to get it done and know I got what I want the we can all relax and chill till November
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • Options
    the suspense is killing me!! Announce the tenclub presales already. This is the first time i'll actually be able to use my membership to get tix. Despite being a member for 10 years I always seem to let it lapse then miss out!
    man you should have seen her...beautiful like rain
  • Options
    ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    WTFis this showbiz shit, 10c should have info and first sales...Fuckers... I just want to get it done and know I got what I want the we can all relax and chill till November

Prices are about $40 more expensive than 10C and Ticketek. It's for people who want to guarantee a ticket and dont care about paying the extra.

If they wanted to, they could 'sell' tickets for a possible tour, and if it doesnt happen, they refund you.

So just take a deep breath, everything will be find :mrgreen: hehe
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Options
    Stevie KStevie K Posts: 17
    In regards to those wanting to know if they are eligible for TC tickets remember:

"As the sun was setting in the west, we had a visit from a little birdie who seemed like he was in a great hurry.

“Where are you going?” we asked. He said, “I have to pack my bags and saddle up my horse."

"Birds have bags?" we questioned.

With eyes wide the bird stared at us stupefied for a few minutes and then said, "Tweet!"

"Just be sure your fan club memberships/addresses are up to date by July 7 at midnight PT.” said the bird as he flew off heading east tweeting “mmmm Cheesesteaks, and soon Vegemite ... tweet”
  • Options
    LucanLucan Posts: 104
    Stevie K wrote:
    "Just be sure your fan club memberships/addresses are up to date by July 7 at midnight PT.” said the bird as he flew off heading east tweeting “mmmm Cheesesteaks, and soon Vegemite ... tweet”

D'oh! If that's the case I'm OUT :(
This discussion has been closed.