Options

Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Options
    JelmotJelmot Posts: 19
    Posted this in the main forum already - but am pretty keen on getting a response, if you can help....

Can someone please answer a question reagrding buying tickets on TenClub.

I'm having to buy tickets for multiple friends using THEIR ten club memberships, and am planning on doing so using MY credit card. But on the ten club tickets section it says:

If you are using someone else's credit card to purchase tickets, please make sure to log into your active Ten Club account and enter the correct billing information for the card in use. Unauthorized purchases will not be honored. IMPORTANT: The tickets will be available at the venue ticket window under the MEMBER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME and NOT the name on the credit card. You cannot transfer a Ten Club ticket purchase to any other name besides the name registered to your account.

So does that mean that I need to get my friends to update their accounts with MY credit card info (if so....how please?), or can I just use my credit card for all separate ticket purchases?

Thanks

Joel
  • Options
    JJ7JJ7 Posts: 12
    Hi Joel,
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think you only put billing info when you do the actual order. so your friends wouldnt need to update. I guess you log into their accounts and put your cc info in when prompted.
  • Options
    jsparkejsparke Posts: 11
    JoelMartin wrote:
    Posted this in the main forum already - but am pretty keen on getting a response, if you can help....

So does that mean that I need to get my friends to update their accounts with MY credit card info (if so....how please?), or can I just use my credit card for all separate ticket purchases?

Um .... that sounds right to me, but hopefully someone can enlighten further. Have you emailed 10C? They have been helpful for me in the past with question like this.....just hope u get a responce in time! Remembering they are in the US of course :)

Good Luck Matey!! ;)
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    JJ7 wrote:
    Hi Joel,
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think you only put billing info when you do the actual order. so your friends wouldnt need to update. I guess you log into their accounts and put your cc info in when prompted.

yeah, if you are using their 10 club memberships to buy their tickets you'll have to log into their account to do that, so just enter the correct credit card and billing info at the time you purchase tickets for them.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    jsparkejsparke Posts: 11
    QUOTED from 10c
    You must be an active Ten Club member as of the pronounced deadline to be eligible for any current pre-sale opportunity.

Any one know of a 'pronounced deadline' date?? Or does that just mean the tour announcement date?
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    jsparke wrote:
    QUOTED from 10c
    You must be an active Ten Club member as of the pronounced deadline to be eligible for any current pre-sale opportunity.

Any one know of a 'pronounced deadline' date?? Or does that just mean the tour announcement date?

unsure as to that.

with the last few U.S dates they gave a deadline, then announced the philly dates. but with these aussie dates there has been nothing stated as yet about deadline. so who knows.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    JoelMartin wrote:

Can someone please answer a question reagrding buying tickets on TenClub.

I'm having to buy tickets for multiple friends using THEIR ten club memberships, and am planning on doing so using MY credit card. But on the ten club tickets section it says:

If you are using someone else's credit card to purchase tickets, please make sure to log into your active Ten Club account and enter the correct billing information for the card in use. Unauthorized purchases will not be honored. IMPORTANT: The tickets will be available at the venue ticket window under the MEMBER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME and NOT the name on the credit card. You cannot transfer a Ten Club ticket purchase to any other name besides the name registered to your account.

Thanks

Joel

You can use a different your CC on a friends 10c profile. All you need to do is make sure you put the correct credit card information in and make sure that the relevant shipping details are listed (in your case for your friends). I did this for the recent spectrum shows.. Used my wifes CC but made sure that I was listed as the shipping address. This way the order gets through as the billing address matched with the card and the shipping matched with the 10c profile (even though its not actually shipped).
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    JelmotJelmot Posts: 19
    Cheers guys,

Joel
  • Options
    CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
    Man i hope they release an email tmr about presale. I didnt even get an email about this Annoucement, so who knows.....

They will want to hurry up. VISA presale starts on the 11th.....
  • Options
    mj351mj351 Posts: 218
    jsparke wrote:
    Also super excited about the upcoming tour - was a very nice surprise on a lazy Sunday :D
    Um....but Why is everyone suddenly thinking it will be GA for 10C ??? (or any standing GA for that matter!!) That worries me alot!
    I didn't think PJ liked having stading GA anymore, too dangerous?

As per the 10c Ticket info page:-
    SEATING
    •We reserve the best seats in the house for fan club tickets, starting from the first rows on the floor and extending back. We also reserve the side sections closest to the stage when necessary. All Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating unless otherwise announced.
    •Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating
    AS FOR 10C ENTRY:-
    •General Admission tickets purchased through the fan club will allow fan club members early entry into the venue whenever possible. Members will receive wristbands which will authorize early entry. Ten Club reserves the right to make changes to this policy when deemed necessary.

Anyway, I guess you never know! Will have to wait and see. Hope it's not standing as at Etihad it'll be on grass, can't imagine they'll let that happen to their prescious ground?!?!?
    Weather won't be an issue at Etihad as they will just close the roof!

YEEEHHHAAARRRR......bring it on!!

I would think they will probably cover the ground with flooring..

How bad was the sound at Green Day, I've heard conflicting stories??

Melbourne - 16/3/95, 5/3/98, 18/2/03, 20/2/03, 13/11/06, 16/11/06, 20/11/09, EV 24/3/11 EV 25/3/11, 24/1/14, ....
  • Options
    CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
    10c GA only would be FUCKING unreal.
  • Options
    jsparke wrote:

Anyway, I guess you never know! Will have to wait and see. Hope it's not standing as at Etihad it'll be on grass, can't imagine they'll let that happen to their prescious ground?!?!?

I've been to a few GA shows at Etihad and they have always had floor covering.
  • Options
    Daughter of JeremyDaughter of Jeremy Up here in my tree Posts: 181
    jsparke wrote:
    QUOTED from 10c

this is of great interest to me too cos I let my membership lapse and have only renewed it today. If I miss out that will be apt punishment (awful, but apt), BUT I WILL STILL GET TO SEE PEARL JAME IN NOVEMBER, YAY!!!!!
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
    2014 Brisbane January 19 BDO
    *DISCLAIMER* I suck at typing, sorry for the illegibility of posts
  • Options
    Daughter of JeremyDaughter of Jeremy Up here in my tree Posts: 181
    Have never been to a stadium concert, can you imagine a stadium singing Betterman?!!!! Holy crap guys!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
    2014 Brisbane January 19 BDO
    *DISCLAIMER* I suck at typing, sorry for the illegibility of posts
  • Options
    Have never been to a stadium concert, can you imagine a stadium singing Betterman?!!!! Holy crap guys!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Stop it im getting all excited!!!!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    JK109224JK109224 Posts: 564
    mj351 wrote:
    jsparke wrote:
    Also super excited about the upcoming tour - was a very nice surprise on a lazy Sunday :D
    Um....but Why is everyone suddenly thinking it will be GA for 10C ??? (or any standing GA for that matter!!) That worries me alot!
    I didn't think PJ liked having stading GA anymore, too dangerous?

As per the 10c Ticket info page:-
    SEATING
    •We reserve the best seats in the house for fan club tickets, starting from the first rows on the floor and extending back. We also reserve the side sections closest to the stage when necessary. All Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating unless otherwise announced.
    •Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating
    AS FOR 10C ENTRY:-
    •General Admission tickets purchased through the fan club will allow fan club members early entry into the venue whenever possible. Members will receive wristbands which will authorize early entry. Ten Club reserves the right to make changes to this policy when deemed necessary.

I would think they will probably cover the ground with flooring..

How bad was the sound at Green Day, I've heard conflicting stories??

I've heard that there was nothing wrong with the acoustics at Green Day, but it still sounded shit.
    Come to send, not condescend...
  • Options
    Maybe it sounded shit because it was GREEN DAY? ;)
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    congrats to all who go to these! i have a feeling that its going to be great !!!
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    It's all up-side-down... Down Under...

I'm a bit worried. My girl says the only man she would ever leave me for is Ed!

What do ya reckon campers...Should I tie the knot before November?
  • Options
    they did GA for the south america tour in 06. not sure what they're doing in europe right now. It should be very good because the tour will be built around stadium sound.

Betterman will be fucken awesome.

Ben harper and Liam Finn this is going to be an EPIC SHOW!!!!!
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • Options
    It's all up-side-down... Down Under...

I'm a bit worried. My girl says the only man she would ever leave me for is Ed!

What do ya reckon campers...Should I tie the knot before November?

No way, surely Ed would let his partners ex backstage!!
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Someone asked this a few pages back

I think 10c members had to be current of july 7th to be able to purchase tickets...
  • Options
    How many sleeping pils would I need to take to put myself to sleep until 12th of Nov?? Wake up on the 12th, smash Backspacer for two days, hop on a plane at 6.30am on the 14th Nov??

Bottle of Xanax?? this is too exciting!!! I've pissed my pants like 0 times, but i've come so close a couple of times!!! Get Some at Stadium. Black in a Stadium. Daughter/Its Ok in a Stadium. General Fraking Admission!!! A reason to go to NZ!!! This could very well be the best tour yet!!! and the cheapest haha.
  • Options
    fucker.... i still don't have anything thrown out by the band. but yeah been to alot of live shows in my time and PJ are the bestest :mrgreen:

I've got an "EV" pick from Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Nov 14th, 2006 - just an hour and a half before meeting Eddie face to face and shaking his hand :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    do you think they'l have packages from Melbourne to Sydney, frak its a long way to go hahahaha, what about a package from melb-Perth-Adelaide-Melb-Syd-Bris-Nz-Melb?? A Pearl Jam round trip saver ticket?? hehe.
    Post edited by See_You_In_My_Dreams on
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i'm REALLY curious as to the travel packages, what they might include and the.....cost. :shock:
    hope some announcements get made so i can continue to dream... :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i'm REALLY curious as to the travel packages, what they might include and the.....cost. :shock:
    me too
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    me too

i imagine they will be astronomically expensive, as i recall the hawaii travel package a few years ago was, given wht you got....but the convenience factor, especially if it covers the whole tour, could be great. i'd think it might cover hotels/travel between gigs, but travel to the first city and departure from the last, all on your own. total pipe dream in any case....but man, it is good to dream! :mrgreen:

i wanna go, i wanna go, i wanna go!
    i want to see oz...i want to see pearl jam on my birthday...i want to hug a fucking koala! 8-)
    and damn, mr. dream and i can always go back some other time, right? ;)
    hahahaha.
    yikes.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    i advise against hugging a koala, they're vicious little c@nts. specially the drop bears, angry as!! they'l tear you apart. id avise getting in a hole with a wombat or cuddling up to a pregnant brush tailed possum instead
  • Options
    me too

i imagine they will be astronomically expensive, as i recall the hawaii travel package a few years ago was, given wht you got....but the convenience factor, especially if it covers the whole tour, could be great. i'd think it might cover hotels/travel between gigs, but travel to the first city and departure from the last, all on your own. total pipe dream in any case....but man, it is good to dream! :mrgreen:

i wanna go, i wanna go, i wanna go!
    i want to see oz...i want to see pearl jam on my birthday...i want to hug a fucking koala! 8-)
    and damn, mr. dream and i can always go back some other time, right? ;)
    hahahaha.

i advise against hugging a koala, they're vicious little c@nts. specially the drop bears, angry as!! they'l tear you apart. id avise getting in a hole with a wombat or cuddling up to a pregnant brush tailed possum instead
    yikes.

believe me, i know...have been forewarned whenever i make that comment. that said, it's been a dream of mine since the age of 16, when my mother returned from a 2 month trip that included a nice long stop in australia....and she had a picture of her hugging a koala. :D i am sure the koalas they actually allow you to handle, not quite as vicious. ;) but fuck it, i am willing to take my chances....and hey, i can be vicious and scrappy too. ask anyone who did 2 euro tours with me. :twisted:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

This discussion has been closed.