Options

Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Options
    haha, yeah you might find a cuddly one in a zoo, just not one trying to climb up a gum tree out in the open!! nasty cute little fuckers
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    haha, yeah you might find a cuddly one in a zoo, just not one trying to climb up a gum tree out in the open!! nasty cute little fuckers

contrary to what you might hear about me, i am not that gbig of an idiot! :twisted: :lol::mrgreen:

i soooo want to go to oz, see pearl jam in oz, see pearl jam in oz on my birthday......ANd get to hug a (tame) koala.........birthday fund anyone? :D

amazing that they're supposedly so nasty really, given the fact that aren't they meant to be high most of the time on eucalyptus leaves? eh, perhaps they don't like anyone infringing on their buzz.... 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425
    come on over Nth Hemi weather will be warm the bands will be hot, cya in November
    Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    they did GA for the south america tour in 06. not sure what they're doing in europe right now.
    London Shepherd's Bush- GA floor, no early entry. Unreserved seating on various floors.
    Rotterdam- GA floor, no early entry. Reserved arena seating
    Berlin- GA floor, 10c early entry. Reserved (?) amphitheatre style seating
    Manchester- GA floor, no early entry, reserved arena seating
    London O2- GA floor, no early entry, reserved arena seating
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    RedPJRedPJ New Plymouth, New Zealand Posts: 207
    Please Please PLease let this girl get her tickets to the NZ shows before everyone else snaps them up!!! its been 11 years since they've been here!!!

Can't wait
    Just For Today, I Am Free...
  • Options
    scottdmscottdm Posts: 148
    We will get tickets. No problem. Pearl Jam wont sell out either venue.
  • Options
    So let me get this right.

There are 3 of us in my group that are going..

If I get my mate to sign up for a TenC membership on Thursday (2 days from now), will he be able to buy a set of two tickets?

I know I will be able to buy a pair. But we all want to stick together for the show, with really good seats! And that way I know I'll have a spare for Brisbane which I could be taken by a friend of a friend.
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517

If I get my mate to sign up for a TenC membership on Thursday (2 days from now), will he be able to buy a set of two tickets?

I know I will be able to buy a pair. But we all want to stick together for the show, with really good seats! And that way I know I'll have a spare for Brisbane which I could be taken by a friend of a friend.
    No.

It's also quite easy to be together when you're standing in GA.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:

No.

It's also quite easy to be together when you're standing in GA.

Bollocks!!

Thanks for your help. I'll go through ticketek and buy a set of 3, that way we'll be right to stick together.
  • Options
    why is there ticket information and pre-ordering on showbiz.com.au but ten club haven't told us anything??? :cry: i'm going crazy with this waiting
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    LivLivLiv wrote:
    why is there ticket information and pre-ordering on showbiz.com.au but ten club haven't told us anything??? :cry: i'm going crazy with this waiting

Showbiz can offer pre-ordering as soon as the gig is announced. They only secure your tickets. They will have an amount allocated through sister companies/partnerships with ticketek etc etc.

Don't let Showbiz confuse you. Just be patient. Hopefully they are organising something special for us :)
  • Options
    LucanLucan Posts: 104
    Looks like the categories are Gold Seating, Gold General Admission Standing, and Silver Seating.

Can't find any venue floorplans that define where each sections starts and finishes.
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    Come on Ten Club!

Got two emails this morning from the Preferred Seating and Showbiz Box Office sites offering pre-sale tickets from 8 am this morning.

:? :(
  • Options
    LucanLucan Posts: 104
    And as a late joining Ten Club member (9th July, 2009) I need to know if I'm eligable for 10C tickets or if I need to join the public in the ticket hunt.

:?
  • Options
    Just saw the seating plan for ACDC at Etihad stadium, it seems a third of the stadium not being used in the stands, their stage takes up 50 metres atleast of space on the ground too. 3 GA Sections on the floor all standing, then Gold is Level One, Silver is level two, and absurdly, level three. do you know how high up level three is. poor bastards.
    ACDC have a special Fan Club Members section the front GA section, so hopefully Pearl jam does the same, cause we could fit the entire Oz Ten Club calvary into one area no sweat with plenty of room still for General Public frothers
    Bought a ticket off Showbiz just cause im excited and i thought what the hell. Gold GA TB1 7 whatever that means haha. think il stick to ten club tix and sell this one to my mate!!!
  • Options
    CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
    Hmmmmmm Gold seating, GA and Silver seating? That will be interesting on how they set that up!! I personally think GOLD tickets will be GA and silver the crappy seats 10000 miles away ( especially in Brisbane ). This would fking KICK ASS

STAGE
    10c G.A
    G.A

• Options
    defo gold seats, ga and silver seats. how the hell can they have gold seats and ga @ qsac. interesting!

10C.. WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    edited August 2009
    Carlislebj wrote:
    defo gold seats, ga and silver seats. how the hell can they have gold seats and ga @ qsac. interesting!

10C.. WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!

I'll be going to the Brisbane show this time. So is QSAC a good venue or not?
    Post edited by EKluvsPJ on
  • Options
    LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    Well that definitely confirms there's GA anyway, thanks Showbiz :D
  • Options
    JammoJammo Posts: 5
    Will be interesting to see the boys at a stadium show. Pity really as we usually get 2 shows at least indoors. Should ensure an extra long show now though and as usual .. can't wait !!! :D
  • Options
    i am not sure how they will work it @ QSAC. I have not seen any bands there. So i am a noobie for it also.

THis is how ac/dc are doing it @ QSAC for their gigs...

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Venues/V ... NZ&s=16740
  • Options
    ItsOKayeItsOKaye Posts: 191
    Just saw the seating plan for ACDC at Etihad stadium, it seems a third of the stadium not being used in the stands, their stage takes up 50 metres atleast of space on the ground too. 3 GA Sections on the floor all standing, then Gold is Level One, Silver is level two, and absurdly, level three. do you know how high up level three is. poor bastards.
    ACDC have a special Fan Club Members section the front GA section, so hopefully Pearl jam does the same, cause we could fit the entire Oz Ten Club calvary into one area no sweat with plenty of room still for General Public frothers
    Bought a ticket off Showbiz just cause im excited and i thought what the hell. Gold GA TB1 7 whatever that means haha. think il stick to ten club tix and sell this one to my mate!!!

Where can we look at seating plan for ACDC?
    Im so happy with my righteous self..
  • Options
    ACDC ticket seating plan on ticketmaster.com, just search for their tickets and it comes up1
  • Options
    the link above is for brisbane.

if you go to ticketmaster and search for ACDC, you will find a map.
    its exaclty the same as brisbane.
  • Options
    for the brisbane show, if you went 10c seats, i would imagine you would get the very front rows of sections 1,2 on the western and then 5,4 on the eastern stand
  • Options
    this is the link for ACDC at etihad stadium. If pearl jam use the same formula there could very well be two shows i think!!

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/25 ... brand=home
  • Options
    Carlislebj wrote:
    for the brisbane show, if you went 10c seats, i would imagine you would get the very front rows of sections 1,2 on the western and then 5,4 on the eastern stand

there aren't enough TC members in Aus to fill one of the front general ad sections at the front. we're talking like 2500-3000 Oz TC members, plus say 500 max who venture from USA. I think most if not all Ten Club will get front general ad to all shows across the country. Melbourne being the only iffy one as they have the most members.
  • Options
    Im really not sure to do. Im a new 10c member andi dont know if i qualify for 10c tickets. I can get tickets today through Blutix who have Gold GA and Gold Reserved Seating for $166 each!!! I dont mind paying a little extra for good seats or a good position but who know how it works????

I dont wanna be sitting up in the stands (level 3) at Etihad!
  • Options
    LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    If you have 10c questions about your membership then email them and ask.. they are the only ones who will know the answer.
  • Options
    Bigbird81 wrote:
    Im really not sure to do. Im a new 10c member andi dont know if i qualify for 10c tickets. I can get tickets today through Blutix who have Gold GA and Gold Reserved Seating for $166 each!!! I dont mind paying a little extra for good seats or a good position but who know how it works????

I dont wanna be sitting up in the stands (level 3) at Etihad!

Ticketek have a VISA Pre Sale on the 11th of Aug, and when you buy tix from them you'll know exactly where you're sitting/standing

Ten Club pre sale will have to some on before then. im betting thurs or fri this week we'll know.!!!

Then again, there's always EBAY. I spent like 2,500 dollars on 11 concerts in 2006, furthest i sat from stage was row P, 4 concerts row 2, 2 row 4 2 row 3, 1 row g, one row h and one row P

worth every fricking penny!!!
This discussion has been closed.