New Zealand

Comments

• got my christchurch tickets!!!!
    Christchurch, New Zealand 2009

• bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    bm12music wrote:
    pulled the trigger on TC tix
    Yeah, they didn't know anything. Ticketek didn't know anything. I trust 10C.
  • scottdmscottdm Posts: 148
    CANT GET CHCH TICKETS. FUCK!
    scottdm wrote:
    CANT GET CHCH TICKETS. FUCK!
    Keep trying, they're there. I saw the BUY button just before.

P.S. Did you want both, because I might know someone who wants a single for Chch and isn't on the internet until this afternoon. Anyway, pretty sure the temp out of stock stuff is a technical hitch. They can't have had that few tickets for Chch, can they?
    Got them. I may have a spare ticket but not sure yet??

Now to get Auckland seats on Tuesday.
    scottdm wrote:
    Got them. I may have a spare ticket but not sure yet??

Now to get Auckland seats on Tuesday.
    Sweet. I'm sure there'll be a few floating around, anyhow. I'm interested to see what the VIP tickets will be come Tuesday. I'm not expecting much, they're expensive enough to be anything great.
    those VIP tickets might be what I do - keep the wife happy
  • topaztopaz Posts: 301
    wise move, my friend, she deserves VIP by the sounds

as soon as anyone finds out about those VIP's please can you post the details here on this thread? would be much appreciated

funny that the christchurch 10c tix are rumoured to be all gone - surely there must not have been many allotted - unless it's all those aussie/overseas fans doing the mass exodus to Chch? Or am I underestimating the number of 10clubbers in NZ...
  • Hey everyone
    Got mine Auck & Chch - so glad I didn't piss around and skipped a meeting to get em at 10!
    There aren't that many 10c members in NZ - surely all these early sell outs of 10c tix can only mean one thing - very special very small fron section!!!! :D
    topaz wrote:
    wise move, my friend, she deserves VIP by the sounds

as soon as anyone finds out about those VIP's please can you post the details here on this thread? would be much appreciated

funny that the christchurch 10c tix are rumoured to be all gone - surely there must not have been many allotted - unless it's all those aussie/overseas fans doing the mass exodus to Chch? Or am I underestimating the number of 10clubbers in NZ...
    I wonder how many people signed up after the weekend announcement just in the hopes of getting tickets...
    Kinda pissed off if they did sign up after the weekend. If you think about it, 11 years since they came multiplied by $25 US (say 40NZD) thats 440 dollars to get this right....
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Hey guys! I'm looking for two 10c spares for Christchurch.....I bought Auckland but DonJon missed out on Christchurch.

Does anyone have a spare? PM me....please!

So pumped to be going to NZ! :mrgreen: Free accommodation, beer, weed....whatever....just get me to Christchurch! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    I may also be looking for a spare to Chch, and it will be going to a fellow kiwi. Not that that matters, just putting it out there...
  • bm12musicbm12music Posts: 292
    any kiwis doin' Oz?
    Auck - Feb 28, 98
    Syd - Nov 08, 06
    West Palm Beach - Jun 11, 08
    Tampa - Jun 12, 08
    Melb - Nov 20, 09
    Syd - Nov 22, 09
    Bris - Nov 25, 09
    Auck - Nov 27, 09
    Christchurch - Nov 29, 09
    EV - Bris - Mar 10 & 12, 11
    EV - New - Mar 16, 11
    EV - Syd - Mar 18, 11
    From Ticketek re VIP tix: "The VIP tickets only apply to the Auckland concert at this point. In Auckland the VIP seating are the seats outside the Silver lounge in the East Stand in Mt Smart Stadium. Customers with these tickets will be able to access a Cash Bar/Food as well as bathrooms. These will be exclusive to the VIP patrons."
    No great loss!
    Auck - Feb 28, 98
    Syd - Nov 08, 06
    Tampa - Jun 12, 08
    Melb - Nov 20, 09
    Syd - Nov 22, 09
    Bris - Nov 25, 09
    Auck - Nov 27, 09
    EV - New - Mar 16, 11
    EV - Syd - Mar 18, 11
    Might go VIP. good for a pregnant woman.......
    Feeling better thanks to that info. Chur bm12music for posting.

Dramas re: tickets = finished! Now, e hoa ma, we jus have to wait three and a half freakin months!

Least we have backspacer to break things up in september

and jus remember to be extra kind to all the pregnant women you see in GA - cause one of thems gonna be me
    I got my Christchurch tickets.....no need to worry your pretty little heads about them anymore.....not that you were! ;)

See you all there!!! :mrgreen:
  • Got my tickets for Auckland and Christchurch!

My mate called me at 5.30pm saying that he couldn't get Christchurch tickets. He said they were telling him they were sold out. I said bullshit, logged on to his membership on my computer and bought his tickets for Christchurch with no such drama. Weird. Anyway we are both sorted now! Sweet!
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
    Got my tickets for Auckland and Christchurch!

My mate called me at 5.30pm saying that he couldn't get Christchurch tickets. He said they were telling him they were sold out. I said bullshit, logged on to his membership on my computer and bought his tickets for Christchurch with no such drama. Weird. Anyway we are both sorted now! Sweet!

More Christchurch, Sydney and Perth tix went on sale aboud 1.45pm today.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Got my tickets for Auckland and Christchurch!

More Christchurch, Sydney and Perth tix went on sale aboud 1.45pm today.

Yeah I figured that was the case. To be fair, he can be a fucken retard when it comes to this stuff. He hates forums and stuff where you get all the info/goss cause he has to read. I do it for him and tell when he needs to do stuff. Like renew his 10c membership!
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    I got my Christchurch tickets.....no need to worry your pretty little heads about them anymore.....not that you were! ;)

See you all there!!! :mrgreen:

Ziggy I think I can speak on behalf of all of us when I say we are indeed looking forward to meeting you too! :lol:

So who is putting their hands up to organise 10c events in Auckland & Christchurch - I'm in Welly so unless they add a Tuesday night gig at the Town Hall it won't be me ;)
  • scottdm wrote:
    Might go VIP. good for a pregnant woman.......

Yeah I finally got an email reply from them too with those VIP details - and pretty happy they aren't anything special, except if you're preggie for sure! So we are special after all 10c!

Scott when is your partner due and is it your first? I have a related story from the 06 tour. When we missed out on the Auckland gig I managed to get some onsold 10c tickets for Brisbane and convinced my wife and a mates wife who was also preggie to let us go over to both gigs. My wife was due in less than three weeks from memory - ignorance is bliss - knowing now that was leaving it a bit tight but was all good my little guy waited until his due date exactly and 4th row centre seats were just amazing!
    anyone get pre sale tix today?
    Auck - Feb 28, 98
    Syd - Nov 08, 06
    Tampa - Jun 12, 08
    Melb - Nov 20, 09
    Syd - Nov 22, 09
    Bris - Nov 25, 09
    Auck - Nov 27, 09
    EV - New - Mar 16, 11
    EV - Syd - Mar 18, 11
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    I was able to get Christchurch Sunday afternoon US time via 10 Club. Color me Shocked :o :shock: as I was initially face to face with Temporarily Sold Out when I tried on the first day of sale. Very Stoked !!! Looking forward to a great trip south !! Beats Pennsylvania in November hands down.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • jecicajecica Posts: 954
    Blind3 wrote:
    I was able to get Christchurch Sunday afternoon US time via 10 Club. Color me Shocked :o :shock: as I was initially face to face with Temporarily Sold Out when I tried on the first day of sale. Very Stoked !!! Looking forward to a great trip south !! Beats Pennsylvania in November hands down.

Yeah, another USA'er going to NZ!!! There doesn't seem to be a lot of us?
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
    jecica wrote:
    Blind3 wrote:

Yeah, another USA'er going to NZ!!! There doesn't seem to be a lot of us?
    Hope you guys enjoy the trip!
    Auck - Feb 28, 98
    Syd - Nov 08, 06
    Tampa - Jun 12, 08
    Melb - Nov 20, 09
    Syd - Nov 22, 09
    Bris - Nov 25, 09
    Auck - Nov 27, 09
    EV - New - Mar 16, 11
    EV - Syd - Mar 18, 11
    She will be 28 weeks at the concert so she will be fine. Got wicked VIP tickets - front row of the section, at 12.01pm yesterday, so Ill be at both
    Air NZ seems to have some pretty cheap flights Auckland to Sydney for the period required, if anyone's keen?
    Bazzer stop right now!! I'm in enough trouble for deciding spur of the moment that two Pearl Jam concerts in NZ is essential, I do NOT need to be thinking about Sydney as well.

(Nonetheless I'm off to check the prices...)