Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• RobbyD462RobbyD462 Posts: 4,809

RobbyD462 said:

Lots of audio problems with JW show last night!
    You could tell he was not happy....

yeah i was having trouble hearing and seeing some of it yesterday. The violinist was cute though :wink:
    Short hair?
    Ya she was a cutie! ;)
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/6/24
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/4/24

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    wish pj would stream some of their live shows.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    RobbyD462 said:

RobbyD462 said:

yeah i was having trouble hearing and seeing some of it yesterday. The violinist was cute though :wink:
    Short hair?
    Ya she was a cutie! ;)
    I missed the show but I assume it was Lillie Mae Rische... she has an amazing voice as well! Incredibly talented musician!

wish pj would stream some of their live shows.

Charge $20-$30 for live webcast!
    I'm in
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/6/24

• MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209

RobbyD462 said:

RobbyD462 said:

Short hair?
    Ya she was a cutie! ;)
    I missed the show but I assume it was Lillie Mae Rische... she has an amazing voice as well! Incredibly talented musician!
    I like her with long hair better
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,402
    MedozK said:

RobbyD462 said:

RobbyD462 said:

Short hair?
    Ya she was a cutie! ;)
    I like her with long hair better
    My 13 year boy old loves JW and particularly Temporary Ground... so I showed him the Fonda show because he had a crush on Lillie Mae and after he saw her, he was not impressed. Said she looked goth, etc. I think she is very cute, especially in that AMEX special that is online from 2012/Webster theater.
    Long or short sign me up! Lol

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Would like to know what the 5 states that are getting the acoustic shows are
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    Her sisters aren't bad to look at, either. They were all in a country band called Jypsi.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518

Just guessing the Dakotas and MT. Going to be hard to make one if you don't live there.

After many years of performing in a multitude of configurations, Jack White is announcing that he will be taking a break from performing live for a long period of time. To cap off the Lazaretto world tour, and following his pair of headlining performances at Coachella, Jack will embark on a short acoustic tour of the only five states left in the U.S. that he has yet to play. The shows will be entirely acoustic and amplified only with ribbon microphones to the audience as well. Each special acoustic performance will be announced day of show at 8am local time. Tickets for these engagements are priced at $3 per ticket and will be limited to one ticket per person. All tickets will be sold at the venue door starting at 12pm local time on the day of the show – first come, first served and cash only. Stay tuned here and to @ThirdManRecords on Twitter for more information and show announcements.
    #FHP
    Horos said:

Just guessing the Dakotas and MT. Going to be hard to make one if you don't live there.

After many years of performing in a multitude of configurations, Jack White is announcing that he will be taking a break from performing live for a long period of time. To cap off the Lazaretto world tour, and following his pair of headlining performances at Coachella, Jack will embark on a short acoustic tour of the only five states left in the U.S. that he has yet to play. The shows will be entirely acoustic and amplified only with ribbon microphones to the audience as well. Each special acoustic performance will be announced day of show at 8am local time. Tickets for these engagements are priced at $3 per ticket and will be limited to one ticket per person. All tickets will be sold at the venue door starting at 12pm local time on the day of the show – first come, first served and cash only. Stay tuned here and to @ThirdManRecords on Twitter for more information and show announcements.
    This is the kinda stuff I LOVE about Jack White!
  • kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,933
    Pretty cool that Vault members get a guaranteed ticket if they claim it in time. Wish I lived in one of the states he hasn't played in.
    edited April 2015
    Did the Stripes ever play South Dakota? Connecticut?
    I mean it's cool... but sucks at the same time. I mean which five states hasn't he been to? ND, SD, WY? I'm in VA and the White Stripes played here once... back in like 2002 in Fairfax. So we are probably out. But I would travel for a show if it was reasonable. However this type of process (day of the show announcement) makes it impossible.
    I was lucky enough to see him in a club in February so I guess that's the last I'll see him in a while.
    mrussel1 said:

But I would travel for a show if it was reasonable. However this type of process (day of the show announcement) makes it impossible.

I would not be able to make any, but I love this process... especially for those who have never been able to see him.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Speculation is rampant in the Little Room.

"Already trying to figure out what states he hasn't played yet. If this means solo, it would include Alaska, Indiana, Iowa, North Dakota, right?"
    #FHP
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    edited April 2015

5 of these, Ak, AR, ID, IA, NH, ND, SD, VT or WY
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Well I just did this... :D

State Date Venue Band Tour
    AK ?
    AL 5/18/2012 Hangout Fest Solo Blunderbuss
    AR ?
    AZ 8/19/2005 Dodge Theater White Stipes Get Behind Me Satan
    CA 4/11/2015 Coachella Solo Lazaretto
    CO 8/20/2014 Red Rocks Solo Lazaretto
    CT 7/25/2007 Chevrolet Theater White Stipes Icky Thump
    DE 7/20/2012 Firefly Solo Lazaretto
    FL 7/22/2014 Fillmore, Miami Solo Lazaretto
    GA 7/19/2014 Music Midtown Solo Lazaretto
    HI ?
    IA ?
    ID ?
    IL 7/24/2014 Auditorium Theater, Chicago Solo Lazaretto
    IN 9/9/2005 Murat Theater White Stipes Get Behind Me Satan
    KS 6/28/2003 Memorial Hall White Stipes Elephant
    KY 7/19/2014 Forecastle Solo Lazaretto
    LA 6/3/2014 Saegner Perfoming Arts Theater Solo Lazaretto
    MA 9/17/2014 Fenway Solo Lazaretto
    MD 9/14/2014 Merriweather Solo Lazaretto
    ME 7/22/2007 Civic Center, Portland ME White Stipes Icky Thump
    MI 7/30/2014 Masonic Temple Theater Solo Lazaretto
    MN 8/27/2005 Orpheum Theater White Stipes Get Behind Me Satan
    MO 8/18/2014 Arvest Bank Theater Solo Lazaretto
    MS 1/27/2015 Humphrey Coliseum Solo Lazaretto
    MT ?
    NC 9/13/2014 Farm Aid '14 Solo Lazaretto
    ND ?
    NE 8/6/2012 Music Hall Solo Blunderbuss
    NH ?
    NJ 9/28/2005 House of Blues, AC White Stipes Get Behind Me Satan
    NM 2/3/2015 UNM popejoy Hall Solo Lazaretto
    NV 2/4/2015 Brooklyn Bowl Solo Lazaretto
    NY 1/30/2015 MSG, NY Solo Lazaretto
    OH 1/31/2015 Schottenstein Center Solo Lazaretto
    OK 2/2/2015 McCasland Field Solo Lazaretto
    OR 8/27/2014 McMenamins Manor Solo Lazaretto
    PA 7/27/2014 Stage AE, Pitt Solo Lazaretto
    RI 7/26/2014 Newport Folk Solo Lazaretto
    SC 9/24/2014 Township Auditorium Solo Lazaretto
    SD ?
    TN 6/14/2014 Bonnaroo Solo Lazaretto
    TX 1/25/2015 Austin Music Hall Solo Lazaretto
    UT ?
    VA 9/27/2012 Telos Wireless Pavillion Solo Blunderbuss
    VT ?
    WA 8/30/2014 Paramont Theater Solo Lazaretto
    WI 7/21/2014 Easgles Ballroom Solo Lazaretto
    WV 4/10/2002 Morgantown, WV White Stipes White Blood Cells
    WY ?
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    He's scheduled to play HI
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

He's scheduled to play HI

Yeah, I tried to convince my wife to go out to HI for that show. She's not really a fan, but I thought it would be a win/win since we haven't been there.. but no dice. She's an accountant and some Bullshit about taxes due...blah blah blah. Sounded like a smokescreen.
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,739
    You'd have to add in the extra states that he's played with the Dead Weather and The Raconteurs also.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited April 2015
    I wonder what not playing live for "a long period of time" means for JW.... I hope it's not as long as his announcement makes it sound.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    PJ_Soul said:

I wonder what not playing live for "a long period of time" means for JW.... I hope it's not as long as his announcement makes it sound.

I hear he's gonna play for the Cubs. Just saying.
    badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

I don't think that's true. Vicious rumor. The Tigers need bullpen help and he is from Detroit. Plus Jack can really locate his two seamer and run it in on lefties. That would help them immensely.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    mrussel1 said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

I don't think that's true. Vicious rumor. The Tigers need bullpen help and he is from Detroit. Plus Jack can really locate his two seamer and run it in on lefties. That would help them immensely.
    Money talks, we'll see who offers a better contract. Guys got to worry about his future you know.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895

Is Boras his agent?

We better hope not, or you can bet on his ticket prices skyrocketing in price
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...

Is Boras his agent?

What a dick...

I really hope it's not a long layoff though. I've only had the chance to see him once on Lazaretto and I need more. He's such an odd bird that you never know what's going to happen.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    mrussel1 said:

Is Boras his agent?

What a dick...

I really hope it's not a long layoff though. I've only had the chance to see him once on Lazaretto and I need more. He's such an odd bird that you never know what's going to happen.
    +1. After this announcement, I am even more glad that I got to finally seem him last year.... but I must have more! Don't wait too love Jack! I still want to be young enough to handle that insane pit by the time you come back.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • jeff2040jeff2040 Posts: 1,602
    From what I hear, Iowa will be on his 5 state tour. I'm hoping he plays Des Moines and that I can get a ticket!
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith