Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,402
    edited April 2015
    I have it also, from the HD stream ->Asus Xonar Essensce -> Audacity 1411kbs stream -> FLAC (8 quality).
    I have this tiny little 'glitch' during Carolina Drama right after the lyric "Not until I know what this is all about"... can you see if yours has that? It's almost imperceptible, but I hear it.

I'm really looking for the first three songs as video. If we can get those, we can make a really nice Blu Ray.
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    Did you record the live stream or the re-broadcast? I did both but the re-broadcast was cleaner, IMO. Here is my full Carolina Drama:

http://we.tl/3AIzBoTyUT

I can send you my raw file if yours sounds better other than the glitch.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale

Did you record the live stream or the re-broadcast? I did both but the re-broadcast was cleaner, IMO. Here is my full Carolina Drama:

http://we.tl/3AIzBoTyUT

I can send you my raw file if yours sounds better other than the glitch.

Thanks a lot. Can leave this link up for a few days? I'm flying and my work laptop can't play FLACs.. locked down. I'd like to grab this when I get home Wed and check it out. I recorded the audio on the first run, video on teh 2nd because my video failed on original broadcast. In retro, I should have recorded audio in both. Came out fine (except the above) but still wasn't good contingency planning.

Have you heard from anyone that got the video?

On another note, a friend of mine on this board has come across a 1080 stream with 5.1 lossy (300 kbs) audio of his full performance at Coachella. I think the first weekend. So if there is interest in that, stay tuned.
    The link should be good for a week. No I havent seen anyone with the video.

Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Anyone have the audio of this?
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    I do (FLAC), but not really allowed to share it anywhere. PM me.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Video is up on Youtube.
    #FHP
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    Anyone pick up the third man Pro-Ject turntable?
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    Horos said:

Video is up on Youtube.

Video is available to watch through the Vault for members now
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,940
    Jack White/Willie Nelson 7" from Vault #17 available in Novelties shop....
    MedozK said:

Horos said:

Video is up on Youtube.

Blu Ray coming soon... got it all together.
    mrussel1 said:

MedozK said:

Horos said:

Video is up on Youtube.

Blu Ray coming soon... got it all together.
    :sunglasses:
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Just scored Icky Thump on vinyl. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    morello said:

Mono?
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    MedozK said:

morello said:

Mono?
    Dunno. I haven't actually got my hands on it yet, it's at my partner's shop.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Just scored Vault 2 for under 300 dollars - good deal?
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited May 2015
    pearljim said:

Just scored Vault 2 for under 300 dollars - good deal?

Vic Theatre? For that much? I actually can't help you, since I have no clue what the going rate is, but that seems absolutely outrageous to me for a CD. Wowee.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    ^^^ Vault 2 of Third Man Records :)
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    pearljim said:

HAHA. yeah, the first few vaults are defintely around that much money for sure.

I think pjsoul may need a break from the boards. LOL

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• RobbyD462RobbyD462 Posts: 4,809
    Lol
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/6/24
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/4/24

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890

pearljim said:

HAHA. yeah, the first few vaults are defintely around that much money for sure.

I think pjsoul may need a break from the boards. LOL

Lol. I keep on fucking forgetting what thread this is. That is the second time I have done that here! :blush:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    lol
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Heads-up....A bunch of SXSW, Coachella and store expansion swag is up in the Vault shop.....
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,460
    Wish I didn't give up my subscription, the collector in me wants those plumb colored versions of those JW records.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
    How friggin' cool is that Black Bat Licorice interactive video? I've never seen anything like it.
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    Was able to snag 3 of the plumb 7" last night after work. Was pumped they were still available at 8:30pm EST.

Now if only the rolling record store would visit Maine!
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    thirdmanrecords.com/news/third-man-records-shinola-in-the-cass-corridor/
    This is AWESOME for Detroit!!

"THIRD MAN RECORDS & SHINOLA PARTNER TO PURCHASE BUILDING IN DETROIT’S CASS CORRIDOR

THIRD MAN RECORDS TO OPEN NEW DETROIT BRANCH

SHINOLA TO EXPAND MANUFACTURING OPERATION

On June 1st, Shinola founder Tom Kartsotis partnered with Detroit-native Jack White to purchase the building that currently houses the Shinola Flagship store at 441 W. Canfield in Detroit’s Cass Corridor. The deal marks new expansion for both Shinola as well as Jack White’s record label Third Man Records. For Third Man, this is a homecoming of sorts, since the label was originally founded in Detroit in 2001. This expansion signals the opening of their first retail store and offices outside of Nashville, TN. The new retail space is set to be in operation by Black Friday (November 27th, 2015), with many special surprises in store.

For Shinola, the deal comes on the heels of the brand’s investment into yet another category, rapidly honing in on the ability to manufacture speakers, turntables and headphones of audiophile quality, while creating more manufacturing jobs in the US — a top priority for the innovative and quality-focused company.

Third Man Records has long aspired to have a presence in Detroit and the constantly evolving Cass Corridor in particular, given White’s history in the neighborhood. It is the location of the first-ever White Stripes show, the home of White’s high school, and an area of the city that White says, “has always been the most inspiring area of Detroit for me as an artist and as a Detroiter. From the great visual artists like Gordon Newton to the music of the Gories, and the birth of the Detroit garage rock scene, the Corridor has nurtured Detroit's soul and inventiveness for decades. That spirit pushes forward with Shinola's passion and will come full circle for the artists of the Corridor that work with Third Man Records to plant a new foundation there to help keep that creative spirit alive for decades to come."

The expansion for Third Man Records is both a return-to-its-roots as well as a reach forward into the future, and the possibilities with the additional space and the Shinola partnership are endless and exciting.

About the plans, Tom Kartsotis said, "Everyone at Shinola is so excited about Third Man Records moving into the Cass Corridor. Unbelievable… There goes the neighborhood!"

This development means a move for current retail tenant Willy’s Detroit, a sister store to Shinola, but current plans are for the storefront to remain within the building.

ABOUT SHINOLA:

In 2011, Shinola, a Bedrock Manufacturing Company, LLC brand was conceived with the belief that products should be built to last, and they should be built in America. As makers of modern, handcrafted watches, bicycles, leather goods, journals, and pet accessories, we are proud to be based in Detroit, a community-minded city with a strong manufacturing legacy. We built our watch and leather factories within the College for Creative Studies in the former Argonaut building. As a new company with a storied name, we stand for skill at scale, the preservation of craft, the beauty of industry. We are constantly working to, wherever possible, source as many domestically made components for our products. We are an American company doing everything we can to bring jobs and manufacturing back to America."
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,610
    Black Bat Licorice tri-colors in the TMR storefront today!
    http://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/home/show/black-bat-licorice-tri-colors-in-the-tmr-storefront-today
    you lucky bastards!!!
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Watched the acoustic show from North Dakota last night to celebrate Lazaretto being 1 year old. Was an awesome show!
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    It was a beautiful show... PM me if you want the blu ray.