mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Laker color version landed yesterday! 
    BOOM
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    @2-feign-reluctance just got an email saying there is now a clear vinyl version in the shop
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    shit, it says "canadian shipping addresses only". how odd. limited to 10,000 copies. that's half our population. lol
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    almost pulled the trigger. but jesus, I just bought the new painted shield an hour ago. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    @2-feign-reluctance just got an email saying there is now a clear vinyl version in the shop
    This one is an easy pass at 10,000, since I don’t really need another. It was harder to not buy some of the edition of 2,000 Color variants 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    Probably get flamed but to my ears this record way better than Gigaton! That’s just how I feel. 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    This one is an easy pass at 10,000, since I don’t really need another. It was harder to not buy some of the edition of 2,000 Color variants 
    Yeah, at first I thought it said a thousand, so was about to jump on it, then read it again and noticed the other zero. 

I'm such a sucker for "limited". reminds me of Homer Simpson. and it doesn't really make any logical sense. I guess I have a strong FOMO. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WH-r0Tb7tI
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,816
    Probably get flamed but to my ears this record way better than Gigaton! That’s just how I feel. 
    I agree. To me it’s miles better than gigaton. I’ll be listening to this all summer. Nothing against Pj, it’s just how I feel. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    I agree. To me it’s miles better than gigaton. I’ll be listening to this all summer. Nothing against Pj, it’s just how I feel. 
    Yep I like Gigaton but I haven’t gone back to it since the initial listening of it, this album Will be on my top shelf all summer long 
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,816
    nicknyr15 said:
    Yep I like Gigaton but I haven’t gone back to it since the initial listening of it, this album Will be on my top shelf all summer long 
    Same for me. I listened to Gigaton and though “not bad”. But never had the urge to go back to it. This album I can’t wait to spin and my favorite songs keep changing. 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    nicknyr15 said:
    great smokin' and chillin' record. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Finally broke down and bought a plain black vinyl edition from the record store. Thursday is just too far away. I blame all of you, of course, for talking about how awesome it is.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    ISO Unlimited Love LA cover
  • Options
    joe159joe159 Decatur, IL. Posts: 307
    The eagle has landed
  • Options
    Green and orange so far 

• Options
    dankind said:
    Finally broke down and bought a plain black vinyl edition from the record store. Thursday is just too far away. I blame all of you, of course, for talking about how awesome it is.
    LOL---enjoy it. Putting it on the turntable after the Jack White lp.

Just curious---How many of the Lakers version were pressed? Prices are already high(ish) on this version on Discogs.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    dankind said:

Just curious---How many of the Lakers version were pressed? Prices are already high(ish) on this version on Discogs.
    10k I believe.  It was one of the biggest or tied for the biggest (along with the clear) that they sold on their website.
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    dankind said:

10k I believe.  It was one of the biggest or tied for the biggest (along with the clear) that they sold on their website.
    Cool. Thanks---wondering why it's priced so high on Discogs.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    dankind said:

Its just really cool looking. The lakers branding which I didn’t know they would do just adds to it.

my guess is no matter the print run, that’s the one along with the LA indie cover that people will want the most 
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    dankind said:

Its just really cool looking. The lakers branding which I didn’t know they would do just adds to it.

my guess is no matter the print run, that’s the one along with the LA indie cover that people will want the most 
    Mine will probably stay sealed now.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited April 2022
    No way in hell I could buy a “Lakers” variant.  Lol.
    just can’t do it.   Kobe was the man but it is what it is.    
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Same for me. I listened to Gigaton and though “not bad”. But never had the urge to go back to it. This album I can’t wait to spin and my favorite songs keep changing. 
    Yes everyday I listen I find another song that just hits me like holy damn that was really good ! Driving with this album is so damn good I need a convertible! 
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    dankind said:

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    dankind said:

Damn nice I don’t collect but still admire how does it sound! 
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,047
    joe159 said:
    The eagle has landed
    How is your copy?  My Laker copy is kinda beat up.  The first track on all sides has a ton of static, even after a good wet cleaning. The purple record is warped, especially on side 2.  Both inner sleeves are split on two sides.  The record sleeve is split on the bottom.  The records just slid around inside the cheap ass jacket. Should have been a gatefold.  I just sent an email asking for a replacement.  We'll see what happens.  I must say, the album sounds great on tracks the don't have any issues.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397
    My purple record in mine is pretty warped as well
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    petted101petted101 Posts: 188
    For those who didn't get a download code from the official store just reach out to them and they will send you a link.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,180
    Got my purple n gold vinyl

packing was flimsy
  • Options
    joe159joe159 Decatur, IL. Posts: 307
    joe159 said:
    The eagle has landed
    How is your copy?  My Laker copy is kinda beat up.  The first track on all sides has a ton of static, even after a good wet cleaning. The purple record is warped, especially on side 2.  Both inner sleeves are split on two sides.  The record sleeve is split on the bottom.  The records just slid around inside the cheap ass jacket. Should have been a gatefold.  I just sent an email asking for a replacement.  We'll see what happens.  I must say, the album sounds great on tracks the don't have any issues.
    Haven’t spun the gold one yet but purple was fine. Agree about the jacket being cheap.