Options

EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2011 US TOUR

Comments

• Options
    HK107728HK107728 Posts: 7
    password for new york night one is case sensitive. it is actually the hartford password. it wouldnt let me get tickets until i tried that promo code. dont know if its that way for everyone else.
  • Options
    npnigro wrote:
    Anyone having problems getting tix for Philly? It keeps coming up with no tickets avail.

Yeah I had the same problem but just figured that I got shut out, even though I did everything instantly at 1000 sharp. Fucking sucks.
  • Options
    YossiYossi Posts: 8
    Same issue with philly show. 10 am on the dot put in the info. Tix not available. Crazy.
  • Options
    FatalFatal Posts: 821
    Scored SWEET seats for Hartford!!! Thanks 10C :-)
    Shows: Montreal 98, Barrie 98, Montreal 00, Montreal 03, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Toronto 06, Vancouver Night 1 08 (EV), Vancouver Night 2 08 (EV), MSG1 08, MSG2 08, Montreal Night 2 08 (EV), Toronto Night 1 08 (EV), Toronto 09, Hartford 11 (EV), Ottawa 11, Ottawa 16, Ottawa 22.

• Options
    HK107728HK107728 Posts: 7
    Yossi wrote:
    Same issue with philly show. 10 am on the dot put in the info. Tix not available. Crazy.
    try changing the promo code around. the same thing happened to me for new york, then i messed around with the code and i got them about five minutes ago.
  • Options
    NickDCNickDC Washington, DC Posts: 7
    Ok, ticketmaster said the password the TenClub sent out is wrong. Anyone else having this problem? I'm trying to buy tickets for Philly.
  • Options
    slobberdog68slobberdog68 In Hiding Posts: 683
    was the password sent to our email? I didn't get anything from them--- :cry:
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need

• Options
    npnigro wrote:
    Ok, ticketmaster said the password the TenClub sent out is wrong. Anyone else having this problem? I'm trying to buy tickets for Philly.

The password I got last night was right, just the fact that tickets were sold out quickly, again. Tried to balcony too, nothing available. Oh well.
  • Options
    Tried variations of the passoword. Seems like it's not case sensitive. But I got a message when I played around with it moreso saying that passoword was incorrect. So I guess that isn't the issue because I wasn't getting that message earlier.

Thanks for the suggestions though. I'll keep trying, but I've pretty much lost hope.

18 year loyal member and no tickets. Sucks.
  • Options
    pjwhorepjwhore Posts: 11
    npnigro wrote:

For philly tickets you have to go on livenation website. Good Luck!
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    I give up.
    Today was a fraud.
  • Options
    NickDCNickDC Washington, DC Posts: 7
    pjwhore wrote:
    npnigro wrote:

Right, livenation is owned by ticketmaster is all I meant. Did anyone get tickets for Philly? I was on the site at exactly 10 with no luck. Customer service did say the password was wrong so I think tickets are available somehow. Where are you Ten Club?
  • Options
    LS25120LS25120 Posts: 24
    I got tix to Philly. Had to try for 12 minutes. Suggest that you keep trying. I got the "No Tix Available" message for 12 minutes before I scored balcony seats.
  • Options
    pjwhorepjwhore Posts: 11
    I got tickets for Philly at about 1010am. Lucked out I guess. Good Luck to everyone. Keep trying! In the past I've gotten tickets after over an hour of no luck at all. Got to keep at it! Good Luck!
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    A lot of folks gave up to easily once again.
    I think they actually waited a few minutes before releasing tix-maybe to thwart the any scalper computer programs.
  • Options
    Wow! Gave it one last try. This time instead of trying to get two tickets, which came up "no tickets found" I put in one ticket. SCORE!!!! Right Balcony row C. Hell yeah!! I'm goin!!!! Too bad solo, but I'm sure I'll meet some cool people!
  • Options
    ANyone have the code for NY, it doesnt say sold out,
  • Options
    StevieG73StevieG73 Dublin, Ireland and New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 443
    I'm logged into the site for the Boston tickets and have been looking at 'We appreciate your patience. We are trying to find an open ticketing session for you." for the last 30 minutes.

Still have a glimmer of hope.
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2005 = Halifax, St. John's Night 1
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2011 = EV - Boston, PJ20 Night 1&2, Toronto
    2012 = EV - Orlando Night 1&2
    2013 = Chicago, Worcester Night 1
    2016 = Boston '16
  • Options
    Very psyched. Never give up. Got my NY tickets at 10:18 after several no tickets found messages.

Thank you, 10C!

See you in the Balcony!
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    A lot of folks gave up to easily once again.
    I think they actually waited a few minutes before releasing tix-maybe to thwart the any scalper computer programs.

Believe me I tried. And still am.

In any case, getting tickets shouldn't be a test of wills. I assume it's the type of competitive, strongest survive type of mentality the band is against.

That said, maybe this is the best practical system for distributing tickets to members. I can't imagine it really is, but I suppose maybe. I doubt I've looke into it as much as they have.

I'm not complaining too much, more often than not I do get tickets. It's painful, and sometimes requires hours on the computer, but usually works. This time no such luck - I got to the point of entering my cc info yesterday on the 10c site for the philly show 3 TIMES!!! Error message each time.
  • Options
    NickDC wrote:
    pjwhore wrote:
    npnigro wrote:

Right, livenation is owned by ticketmaster is all I meant. Did anyone get tickets for Philly? I was on the site at exactly 10 with no luck. Customer service did say the password was wrong so I think tickets are available somehow. Where are you Ten Club?

Just got them literally 5 minutes ago. Might have to try for one ticket. Couldn't get two tickets. Password sent out on email last night is correct.
  • Options
    Has anyone successfully get tickets for the Boston show?
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2016 = Boston '16
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    still tix available for Providence
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    got my two tickets to Detroit on the Ticketmaster presale. Section GC2...total BS. I should've just waited for the general onsale and would've gotten better seats.

Total bill = $181

Gonna have to sell my shoes to pay off the credit card...I need Eddie to shoe the shoeless.
  • Options
    ArtgirlfriendArtgirlfriend Sweet Home Chicago Posts: 32
    bgirl59 wrote:
    Katie_Fn_J wrote:

I know it's Ed Vedder of Pearl Jam, but still...I think the price is high. I could see $50 to $60, but definitely not more than $60. You still have to pay the ticket/venue fees as well. I mean the 2nd solo album isn't even released yet, granted 'Into the Wild' is awesome and so is EV.

Yet I have to say this has really made me raise my eyebrows and wonder what's going on. Does he value his and PJ's fan base at all? It really is a stretch from the 1995 Vitalogy "Fuck TicketMaster" days, that was a major reason I loved and respected them. They cared. Makes me wonder now.

I always see people complain a lot of paying for any art whether it is a concert, a painting, a play, whatever. Artists need to be paid for what they do, they get richer, we get richer, its a win win. I'd rather spend money to see Eddie or any other great artist than have premium cable or the newest Droid or iPhone. If you don't like the price don't pay it, that is the beauty of basic economics. I refuse to pay for the newest smartphone or premium cable so I can spend money on things like concert tickets. I am prioritizing, everyone has the same opportunity to make a statement in a very black and white way or in our case with the green and white in our wallets.
    I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for. - Georgia O'Keeffe

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Artgirlfriend
  • Options
    got my two tickets to Detroit on the Ticketmaster presale. Section GC2...total BS. I should've just waited for the general onsale and would've gotten better seats.

Total bill = $181

Gonna have to sell my shoes to pay off the credit card...I need Eddie to shoe the shoeless.

"Me and Jeff, are gonna go to the front gate, and when you guys exit, we're gonna beat the shit out of every barefoot person here." LOL
  • Options
    brunobellbrunobell Posts: 72
    Just got them literally 5 minutes ago. Might have to try for one ticket. Couldn't get two tickets. Password sent out on email last night is correct.

Same, I was ready to give up at 10:10. I walked away, then decided to come back. 10:13 I scored main levels for Detroit! Also, anyone else really suck at those captcha security words? I thought for sure that was my downfall. At the beginning I must've re-entered the security image 3-4 times!
    2006 Toronto II
    2008 Toronto II (EV)
    2009 Toronto
    2010 Cleveland, Buffalo,
    2011 Detroit (EV), East Troy I and II, Montreal, Toronto I and II, Hamilton
    2012 Philadelphia
  • Options
    Anyone get through for Boston tickets?
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2016 = Boston '16
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Seriously people. Don't give up after 5 minutes of trying! At least try for 30 mins. Was still pulling up singles for Beacon 6/21 at 10:40am.
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Seriously people. Don't give up after 5 minutes of trying! At least try for 30 mins. Was still pulling up singles for Beacon 6/21 at 10:40am.

What code did you use?