Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone else agree with these statements? I'd be curious to know why these statements are not true.
    As Bernie Sanders said, Hillary Clinton has bad judgement. Bill's meeting was probably initiated and demanded by Hillary!

Bill Clinton's meeting was a total secret. Nobody was to know about it but he was caught by a local reporter

Take a look at what happened w/ Bill Clinton. The system is totally rigged. Does anybody really believe that meeting was just a coincidence?

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/1/12079366/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch-plane-meeting
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
  • Options
    Where's all the Hillary supporters to step up for her on this thread?
    If this was Trump oh boy watch out.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited July 2016

It's like all the Hillary 2016 stickers and yard signs out there. There aren't any.

I've only seen the Hillary for Prison sticker around.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Living in a very liberal community, I've seen maybe one sign for Clinton and Sanders, and two stickers for Sanders. Nada for Trump.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    This has become lose-lose for Clinton. If she's indicted it's clearly over and she will have no choice to drop out. If she isn't indicted she still has a chance to win the election but she will be dogged by the controversy the rest of the way. The next few days/week will certainly be interesting to say the least.
  • Options
    Crickets on this thread until we hear no charges I bet.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,771
    PJPOWER said:

BS44325 said:

And this behind the scenes account of the Clinton-Lynch meeting is interesting

http://observer.com/2016/07/exclusive-security-source-details-bill-clinton-maneuver-to-meet-loretta-lynch/

It looks like Bill snaked his way into a meeting

Good ol' Slippery Willey never could resist snaking into places where he probably shouldn't...
    I'm sorry, I don't think I'd have a president that turned down a free blowjob.
    Her innocence in this matter only further proves her guilt.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

BS44325 said:

http://observer.com/2016/07/exclusive-security-source-details-bill-clinton-maneuver-to-meet-loretta-lynch/

Good ol' Slippery Willey never could resist snaking into places where he probably shouldn't...
    Why do you want the only thread Hillary has locked?
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

BS44325 said:

Why do you want the only thread Hillary has locked?
    Why would you say that?
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,916
    Free said:

It's like all the Hillary 2016 stickers and yard signs out there. There aren't any.

hedonist said:

Living in a very liberal community, I've seen maybe one sign for Clinton and Sanders, and two stickers for Sanders. Nada for Trump.

Living in a relatively conservative county in California, I have only seen thus far one sign supporting a presidential candidate- a big sign that say "TRUMP, for a better America". It's posted atop a huge pile of dirt. I pointed it out to my wife and she said, "Well, that's about right. A big pile of dirt." :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Pile O'Dirt 2016.
    I may just right him in this year.
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Free said:

hedonist said:

Living in a relatively conservative county in California, I have only seen thus far one sign supporting a presidential candidate- a big sign that say "TRUMP, for a better America". It's posted atop a huge pile of dirt. I pointed it out to my wife and she said, "Well, that's about right. A big pile of dirt." :lol:
    If hope could grow from dirt like him.....
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,630
    Looks like Bernie can get out of the race now. No charges against Clinton.

I think Trump was wrong again when he said he could kill someone in the middle of Times Square and his supporters would still love him. It was actually Clinton (either one and probably Chelsea) could kill someone in Times Square and get away with it.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,116

I think Trump was wrong again when he said he could kill someone in the middle of Times Square and his supporters would still love him. It was actually Clinton (either one and probably Chelsea) could kill someone in Times Square and get away with it.

yeah right

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    No charges. Wow. Everyone who is interested should watch the Comey statements in entirity. He basically outlined all the ways Hillary was negligent including the sending of unprotected classified info but then said no charges. The fix was in.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

No charges. Wow. Everyone who is interested should watch the Comey statements in entirity. He basically outlined all the ways Hillary was negligent including the sending of unprotected classified info but then said no charges. The fix was in.

Right...if indicted it's great, if not indicted it's a fix

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

Yes you're right. If HRC supporters were fair minded, they would try her through a lynch mob since the FBI stated, "“our judgement is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

Seems like a rational comment there..
  • Options

BS44325 said:

To me, she had someone setup her own home server. This wasn't her opening an account on Gmail. EVERYTHING was intentional. She put her own personal privacy over confidentiality of US government information. Libs...don't ever whine about Wall Street bankers not going to jail ever again.

Bill meets with Lynch. A few days later FBI clears her. A few hours later Hilary is having a rally with Obama. There were never going to be charges regardless of what was found.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Yes you're right. If HRC supporters were fair minded, they would try her through a lynch mob since the FBI stated, "“our judgement is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

Seems like a rational comment there..
    Comey said what he had to say. He knows the Justice Department would never bring charges, so why have the FBI say anything different? What good would it do?
  • Options

BS44325 said:

To me, she had someone setup her own home server. This wasn't her opening an account on Gmail. EVERYTHING was intentional. She put her own personal privacy over confidentiality of US government information. Libs...don't ever whine about Wall Street bankers not going to jail ever again.

Bill meets with Lynch. A few days later FBI clears her. A few hours later Hilary is having a rally with Obama. There were never going to be charges regardless of what was found.
    If Comey would have recommended an indictment and then a meeting with Lynch took place you might have the basis for a conspiracy theory.

Bill Clinton met with Lynch...not Comey, BEFORE Comey issued his findings. Give it a rest.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,916
    I can't imagine a prominent politician doing something illegal and getting away with it. I doubt that has ever, EVER happened. God bless Hillary.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options

BS44325 said:

First off, nothing the 'bankers' did would warrant a criminal charge so all that is just nonsense. It was a quite a long way from Bernie Ebbers, Enron, etc.

Remember in 2008, you had to go to a locked down terminal to capture any email at State. Think about the impracticality of that today. No middle manager at Bank of America has to do that, let alone the head of State. So if she didn't pass or receive confidential information at the time it was moved, then why would you expect criminal charges?
  • Options
    edited July 2016

BS44325 said:

If Comey would have recommended an indictment and then a meeting with Lynch took place you might have the basis for a conspiracy theory.

Bill Clinton met with Lynch...not Comey, BEFORE Comey issued his findings. Give it a rest.
    Comey knew what the Justice Department and Obama would do and so he knows they need cover which he just gave them.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

BS44325 said:

Would you hold that true to your partner in life (if you have one)? Because someone that cannot refrain from fucking around is somehow a better person or president? Promiscuous behavior is actually a pretty big red flag for someone with Borderline Personality Disorder or a Sociopathic diagnosis...Just FYI.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

BS44325 said:

Would you hold that true to your partner in life (if you have one)? Because someone that cannot refrain from fucking around is somehow a better person or president? Promiscuous behavior is actually a pretty big red flag for someone with Borderline Personality Disorder or a Sociopathic diagnosis...Just FYI.
    Lighten up, it was a joke. Maybe you need a safe space.

Edit - although the moralizing is ironic considering Trump's affairs and that he called avoiding the clap in the 70's his 'personal Vietnam'. I'm sure all the vets see the correlation.
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • Options

BS44325 said:

Comey did completely indict her judgement. Charges or no charges he completely disqualified her fitness to serve as commander in chief. If there is to be honour in government the democratic party and the media should immediately insist that she drop out of the race. There is still time to find another candidate. Everybody on here knows what she has done and can no longer blindly support her. Do the honourable thing.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

Comey knew what the Justice Department and Obama would do and so he knows they need cover which he just gave them.
    LOL....you know how Comey got to his position right?

This discussion has been closed.