18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,721
    edited October 2014
    YAKIMATSU said:

badbrains said:

YAKIMATSU said:

Karma. Karma. Karma. Just got pics with Matt and Boom. They have NO fucking problem with the requests. They like them a lot. Huh, life is excellent

What would you want them to say to you? "Ah, no we hate them, the people who make them are lame."

But good for you on the pics. Btw, I absolutely CANT STAND the requests and guess what, I got wine from vedder in cincy. KARMA!

Edit- question for ya. If they had said the requests were lame or they can't stand them,you have what would that have done to you? How would you have felt?
    I wouldn't have cared. I don't really give a shit. I just love that all the old posters that preach that they know what the band thinks and feels are wrong. Met them in a dispensary and had good time and you guys are mad. Wow.
    Old posters? OLD POSTERS?? Now look here you whippersnapper, who you calling old? Why, goldamn it, I'm older than Boom! Boom's my younger brothers age! Why you, you... awe fuck... what were we talking about? Where's my Metamucil? Gaddarn and fuck! 'Scuse me. I'll be back. And if you ever- ahhh, what ever it was young man... you know. OK?

OK!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    brianlux said:

YAKIMATSU said:

badbrains said:

YAKIMATSU said:

Karma. Karma. Karma. Just got pics with Matt and Boom. They have NO fucking problem with the requests. They like them a lot. Huh, life is excellent

What would you want them to say to you? "Ah, no we hate them, the people who make them are lame."

But good for you on the pics. Btw, I absolutely CANT STAND the requests and guess what, I got wine from vedder in cincy. KARMA!

Edit- question for ya. If they had said the requests were lame or they can't stand them,you have what would that have done to you? How would you have felt?
    I wouldn't have cared. I don't really give a shit. I just love that all the old posters that preach that they know what the band thinks and feels are wrong. Met them in a dispensary and had good time and you guys are mad. Wow.
    Old posters? OLD POSTERS?? Now look here you whippersnapper, who you calling old? Why, goldamn it, I'm older than Boom! Boom's my younger brothers age! Why you, you... awe fuck... what were we talking about? Where's my Metamucil? Gaddarn and fuck! 'Scuse me. I'll be back. And if you ever- ahhh, what ever it was young man... you know. OK?

OK!

I think this "old timer" is losing it. Someone check with the local asylum wards up in north cal and see if Brian is keeping up with his meds. Brian, we're here for you my old senile friend. 8-}
  • Options
    Meds? MEDS? AHHH! Where's my meds! Wheeeeeeeee!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    badbrains said:

YAKIMATSU said:

Karma. You all said I was wrong yesterday. Today I meet two band members and have a great time. Katma

I don't remember saying you were wrong. Don't lump everyone in to fit your debate. Some people here just want the requests to have their own spot since there are so many. Some people would like them to stop completely and hey, that's cool too if that is their opinion. Calling people "fucking whiners" is a little extreme. Especially since it seems your main beef is with one person in particular. Burn a fatty of whatever goodies you picked up today and relax! Have a blast at the show!

Edit - what are your thoughts on that Ebola nurse who got on the plane? That was one of the reasons this thread started, wasn't it?
    I agree.

His beef is WITH ME. And I'm not running and hiding from him. He thinks I'm some dumb shit or something and that he can try to throw little jabs like a cool little hipster. He met boom and Matt in a dispensary, great, smoke whatever the fuck you bought at said dispensary and chill the fuck out. Stare at your pics of Matt and boom while burning and enjoying your "karma."
    Let any pings bounce off, my friend. Energy spent toward that up there is energy wasted.

(waisted? OK, zipping it on that one :D)

(and go have a listen to "Momma Sed")

Perhaps we need to walk the "high" road together ;)

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    badbrains said:

brianlux said:

YAKIMATSU said:

badbrains said:

YAKIMATSU said:

OK!

I think this "old timer" is losing it. Someone check with the local asylum wards up in north cal and see if Brian is keeping up with his meds. Brian, we're here for you my old senile friend. 8-}
    I hope it's not early onset Ebola.
  • Options

badbrains said:

brianlux said:

YAKIMATSU said:

badbrains said:

YAKIMATSU said:

OK!

I hope it's not early onset Ebola.
    :))

No to worry. Most of the time I have occasional lucid moment. :-)

Pearl Jam, please do a cover of "Lucid in the Sky With Diamonds"! :-D

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    Karma is an often misused word.... but this has to be the strangest use I have seen
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

Karma is an often misused word.... but this has to be the strangest use I have seen

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,547
    These damn hipster kids with their fixies and their stretched lobes and handlebar mustaches and cuffed jeans and their damn karma.

\m/
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    badbrains said:

YAKIMATSU said:

Karma. You all said I was wrong yesterday. Today I meet two band members and have a great time. Katma

I don't remember saying you were wrong. Don't lump everyone in to fit your debate. Some people here just want the requests to have their own spot since there are so many. Some people would like them to stop completely and hey, that's cool too if that is their opinion. Calling people "fucking whiners" is a little extreme. Especially since it seems your main beef is with one person in particular. Burn a fatty of whatever goodies you picked up today and relax! Have a blast at the show!

Edit - what are your thoughts on that Ebola nurse who got on the plane? That was one of the reasons this thread started, wasn't it?
    I agree.

His beef is WITH ME. And I'm not running and hiding from him. He thinks I'm some dumb shit or something and that he can try to throw little jabs like a cool little hipster. He met boom and Matt in a dispensary, great, smoke whatever the fuck you bought at said dispensary and chill the fuck out. Stare at your pics of Matt and boom while burning and enjoying your "karma."
    dude is like the most aggressive and angry stoner I have ever seen....
    hopefully he got something good from the dispensary to mellow him out.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

YAKIMATSU said:

I agree.

Withdrawal is known to cause mood changes. Anger in particular.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

YAKIMATSU said:

I agree.

LoLo, he came into a thread about "venting" and throws out this karma shit and tries to rub it in everyone's face about meeting Matt and boom. And then gets butt hurt that someone responded to his "karma" post. This "newbie" =)) I don't even want to wast a HALTS MAUL on him/her (I can't tell).

Edit-dispensary prob sold him FAKE weed like pretendica! :-&
  • Options
    badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

YAKIMATSU said:

I agree.

LoLo, he came into a thread about "venting" and throws out this karma shit and tries to rub it in everyone's face about meeting Matt and boom. And then gets butt hurt that someone responded to his "karma" post. This "newbie" =)) I don't even want to wast a HALTS MAUL on him/her (I can't tell).

I know, man
    where was that aggression coming from???
    like feign said- withdrawal???
    maybe he is smoking that spice weed... :))
    don't leave your waist in this thread!!!!

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

YAKIMATSU said:

I agree.

I know, man
    I wonder what karma is gonna bring him today? Imagine he/she gets tossed for burning trees inside the Pepsi center tonight? Would he blame me for that or just bad karma? :))
  • Options
    badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

YAKIMATSU said:

I agree.

I know, man
    I wonder what karma is gonna bring him today? Imagine he/she gets tossed for burning trees inside the Pepsi center tonight? Would he blame me for that or just bad karma? :))
    HALTS MAUL!!!
    =))
    he is blaming you!!!
    only good Karma for him

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

YAKIMATSU said:

I agree.

I know, man
    HALTS MAUL!!!
    =))
    he is blaming you!!!
    only good Karma for him
    I think I'm gonna change my board name to BadKarma! I kind of like that. Anytime shit goes wrong, come on the boards and rip BadKarma!
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    Whenever someone meets a member of band, its on your hands, buddy
This discussion has been closed.