Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    The other day I accidentally left some cheese in my shopping cart, and didn't realize it until I was out and all the way across the parking lot... I didn't go back. I think that makes me a #ratfuck. And a shoplifter of cheese. :oops:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    if you are a RF and don't realize that you are a RF, then you are really a RF

are you taking about a certain someone?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    The other day I accidentally left some cheese in my shopping cart, and didn't realize it until I was out and all the way across the parking lot... I didn't go back. I think that makes me a #ratfuck. And a shoplifter of cheese. :oops:
    They're probably issuing a search warrant for your fridge right now :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Probably!! ... I really do feel like a fucking rat fuck about that one! But it was raining out and everything... :shifty: :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Probably!! ... I really do feel like a fucking rat fuck about that one! But it was raining out and everything... :shifty: :fp:
    :lol::lol: #ratfucks do like cheese :think: Next time you go shopping you can bring back what's left :lol:

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    dcfaithful wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Sucker.

I hate cheap ass pens that companies buy...specifically those papermate pens with a cap. Clickey pens are where it's at.

dc has no idea that I send out holiday cards addressed in calligraphy. Cards are written in fountain pen too...

Fuck all you teachers that gave me an N in penmanship :evil:

This has to be proven by sending me a Christmas card.

lisa makes a bad ass christmas card....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    lisa makes a bad ass christmas card....

I'm hurt that I haven't received one before.

I'll be damned if she gets a bottle of my Festivus Ale.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol::lol: #ratfucks do like cheese :think: Next time you go shopping you can bring back what's left :lol:
    Are you kidding? It was brie - that shit's long gone! :lol: It was probably even more delicious because it was naughty. :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Are you kidding? It was brie - that shit's long gone! :lol: It was probably even more delicious because it was naughty. :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: mmmmmmm....I love brie....maybe leave them a few cracker crumbs :think:

• Options
    You are a RF if you honk at me for having the right of way and taking it. I know this is jersey and all...but the rules of the road still apply. #ratfuck

• Options
    If you are in the right lane on a busy highway and decide you want to make a left and you STOP in the middle of rush hour traffic so that everyone has to let you over to make your turn rather than going to the next traffic light, you are a RF! Double RF for getting me so annoyed I have to type a run on sentence :x

You are also a RF if you see flashy police lights on a side street and have to slooooooow way down so you can get a look, causing rush hour traffic on the same very busy highway to back up for miles :twisted:

I'm moving out of this state :fp:

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    If most of your recent ratfuck complaining has been about other NJ drivers, you might...be...the... :lol:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    if you are a RF and don't realize that you are a RF, then you are really a RF
    RF like that are the absolute worse!!
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    If most of your recent ratfuck complaining has been about other NJ drivers, you might...be...the... :lol:
    I knew you were going to say that...but have you ever driven in NJ? There's a reason our insurance rates are so high :roll: :fp: #ratfucks

• Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    DS1119 wrote:
    I knew you were going to say that...but have you ever driven in NJ? There's a reason our insurance rates are so high :roll: :fp: #ratfucks
    Jersey drivers are horrible!! I can attest to that. RF's indeed
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Jersey drivers are horrible!! I can attest to that. RF's indeed
    except me :wave: I am the only good driver in jersey :lol:

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    maybe look in the mirror?
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    maybe look in the mirror?

who are you directing the question to? ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    if you smoke in the car with your (or anyone else's kids), you are a ratfuck.
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    When you cheat at the Tour de France.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    When you cheat at the Tour de France.
    YES!! That definatly qualifies
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    PJinIL wrote:
    if you smoke in the car with your (or anyone else's kids), you are a ratfuck.
    +1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    if it is a fairly dense fog, and you don't turn on your headlights. you are in fact, a rat fuck. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    you send a long winded email about thanksgiving but don't say anything about the office closing early, you then leave 15 minutes after sending the email
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    when you dont respect a small children..cursing infront of it,fall over it and in general you dont realise what the holy role of a mother that trying the best for her kid...you are a fuckin piece of shit...

oh..and a RF...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    If you leave 'crumbs' in the toilet at work instead of giving it a second flush, you're a RF.
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • Options
    you make a right turn from a parking lot into the left lane of a four lane street, but instead of pulling all the way into the left lane because it's backed up, you stop smack dab in the middle of the right lane, thus blocking all traffic in the right lane..... :fp:

i hate chicago drivers....fuckin think people
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,476
    PJinIL wrote:
    If you leave 'crumbs' in the toilet at work instead of giving it a second flush, you're a RF.

"crumbs" :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    PJinIL wrote:

That's fucking gross.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    dcfaithful wrote:
    PJinIL wrote:

That's fucking gross.
    :lol::lol::lol:

If you share a cubicle at work and your "cubby-mate" insists on playing with and extracting puss from her underarm boils each time she answers the phone, then you're a RF ...and f&@*ing gross!
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24