What song is what food?

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    I'm open is a really long piece of red licorice.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Peanut Butter would be involved with In My Tree. Peanut Butter and Marshmallow fluff sandwiches, or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or just plain crunchy peanut butter sandwiches.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    Wash is a jar of HOT Salsa...enough said!!;)
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
    Some might not think of this as food, but some hardcore smoker's do...

Sleight of Hand...

A cup of hot coffee and a cigarette
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
    Bushleaguer...stale Ritz Cracker's
  • given to fly has to be something like candyfloss
    Given To Fly

Lisboa, Pavilhão Atlântico, 4/9/06
    Lisboa, Algés, Oeiras Alive!, 8/6/07
    Education is red wine. Too bad I don't drink red wine. I used to make red wine with my family so maybe that's why I like it.
    Evacuation is a cannoli.
    Of the Girl is an arugala salad with toasted almonds, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing. By the way arugala is not in the Microsoft Word Spell Check.

Sleight of Hand involves pouring something hot that is not in its final form i.e., chocolate melting/stirred to tempered state, or boiling simple syrup for an Italian meringue. I'm listening to Binaural, can you tell :)

Parting ways is a doctor induced diet after a near-fatal heart attack.
    Long Road is a cup of Hot Chocolate
    imspinnin wrote:
    Long Road is a cup of Hot Chocolate
    You got yourself a bingo!
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    You got yourself a bingo!
    :)high fives Ms. Haiku;)
  • Given to fly is hashcakes
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
    Given to fly is hashcakes
    I thought it was kiwi.

Your post reminds me of hashbrowns, which although yummy in a harden-the-arteries type of way (when done correctly) I just don't see them as a Pearl Jam song except maybe Bugs. Actually, not even bugs.

Aha! Soon Forget is a fast-food meal including hashbrowns.
  • Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I thought it was kiwi.

Your post reminds me of hashbrowns, which although yummy in a harden-the-arteries type of way (when done correctly) I just don't see them as a Pearl Jam song except maybe Bugs. Actually, not even bugs.

Aha! Soon Forget is a fast-food meal including hashbrowns.

I reckon In My Tree is a satisfying food song. On weekdays when I eat seems to be my only sanctuary in the day, where I can forget about job hunting.
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
    I reckon In My Tree is a satisfying food song. On weekdays when I eat seems to be my only sanctuary in the day, where I can forget about job hunting.
    When I was underemployed or unemployed a latte and a biscotti would made me feel like I was doing ok. I hate job hunting. Yuck Yuck Yuck - total liver and onions with a handful of vitamins on the side to be drunk with skim milk.

Good luck!

Rival is http://www.dbgarlicfest.com/garlic_competition.html

Binaural is a very astringent type of record, lots of garlic, onions or vinegar.
    Strangest Tribe...is coffee without sugar...(there aren't many of us);)
    State of Love and Trust is fried calamari with hot banana pepper's..
    imspinnin wrote:
    hot banana pepper's..
    What's a hot banana pepper? Is it a cousin of the green pepper?

The end of parting ways is at first whipped cream or merinque with then a sprinkling of cocoa powder. Nothing like the doctor induced diet referenced before.
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    What's a hot banana pepper? Is it a cousin of the green pepper?

The end of parting ways is at first whipped cream or merinque with then a sprinkling of cocoa powder. Nothing like the doctor induced diet referenced before.
    Banana pepper's look like chile pepper's.

Hard to Imagine is dark chocolate...;)
    imspinnin wrote:
    State of Love and Trust is fried calamari with hot banana pepper's..
    That sounds good :D with tangy tomato dipping sauce?
    Jeremy...cheese cake with strawberry topping...:rolleyes:
    Footsteps... scolding hot tea

I can go all day with this...:o
  • I would have to say Black reminds me of a harsh scotch bad going down but if you drink enough of it, everything feels ok.
    To me Black is a piece of wedding cake. No matter what the fuss about the beauty I haven't tasted one that's not dry, and so dry that the taste doesn't come through. So it's deflation after unlimited potential.

Or a bagel.
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
  • steppenwolfsteppenwolf Posts: 164
    ten through binaural: cold beer
    binaural through riot act: not so cold beer.
    Riot act is eating a piece of birthday cake while crying. You know, the more I listen to Riot Act the more I sense the hard rock referenced in earlier records. I thought it wasn't there at first, but it's definitely in the music - there's an angst - a challenge to the listener.

Gremmie out of Control is crunchy cheetos.
  • DopeBeastieDopeBeastie Posts: 2,513
    BROTHER is Tobasco... Straight Up

Dissident is boiled cabbage (never the safest plan)

Save You is four gallons of Odwala Banana-Strawberry Smoothie... consumed via beer bong

:D

(pot noodle... fins, you crack me up)
  • DopeBeastieDopeBeastie Posts: 2,513
    Last Exit is nachos... loaded with jalapenos, and Aye Davanita is Biscocitos (anise-flavored mexican sugar cookies... mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhh)