Options

What song is what food?

Comments

• Options
    imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    Betterman...scrambled eggs (scrambled just like her mind)
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    Nothingman...dry turkey breast without gravy
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    Betterman is a twinkie

and Leatherman is beef jerkie (sp?)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Hold On is a vindaloo.
  • Options
    Given to Fly is ice cream
  • Options
    Hold On is a vindaloo.
    There you go again with the food I don't know. Do you know what a twinkie is? http://www.twinkies.com/

What's a vindaloo? Also, do you have ramen noodles, or is pot noodles the equivalent. I can't find a link for the squarish packaged hard stuff in plastic bag like packaging I bought in college.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    I'm not much for hot spicy food, as opposed to mild spicy food, but I'm hungry now ;)
  • Options
    I baked pistachio cherry biscotti, and I accidentally burned the cherry part on some, so it's Blood.
  • Options
    DopeBeastieDopeBeastie Posts: 2,513
    pistacio cherry biscotti?

that hurts me like ed's voice on wash.

so IT's wash

:D

ouch! i wan somma dat
  • Options
    Daughter ~ God awful cough syrup
  • Options
    Untitled ~ peanut butter sandwich (with fresh soft white bread):)
    *I would say peanut better and jelly, but I've never had one :eek:*
  • Options
    burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    I like Betterman and scrambled eggs.

Nothingman is anything without seasoning,
    or just a plate of mashed potatoe or rice cakes or crackers.......

nothing as it seems is maltesers.

smile is cheese on toast with brown sauce, hp.
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    Rats ~ moldy cheese (too easy)
  • Options
    Who You Are are the bags of potatoes, dip, vegetable plate, and sodas that family have ready to put on the table when other family stop by for a short visit. The good stuff, you know.
  • Options
    I'm Open I thought at first was an empty box of donuts, but after reading the lyrics I think it's a cup of dark roast black coffee. In an earlier post I wrote that Pearl Jam was a cup of dark roast black coffee. Maybe this is the song that is most Pearl Jam? I don't think so, they seem very directed - So I'm Open is a travel mug full of dark roast black coffee with the first couple sips spilled on the traveler's windbreaker while running to the bus stop. Nope, that can't be it, there's too much activity

Ok, a cup of dark roast black coffee in a traveler's mug, some spilled on the front of the traveler's windbreaker while driving in a traffic jam.
  • Options
    Not For You ~ A individual size of Peanut M&M's...when your soooo PMSing and "NEEDING" chocolate.. a friend walks in and wants you to share and inside you want to scream "This is not for you"...
  • Options
    I just ate a white donut with chocolate glaze and multi-colored sprinkles. Even though Ed admitted to being a donut, I just don't see him as a white donut with chocolate glaze and multi-colored sprinkles. What type of donut is Ed? I think he says jelly filled all over him?
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I just ate a white donut with chocolate glaze and multi-colored sprinkles. Even though Ed admitted to being a donut, I just don't see him as a white donut with chocolate glaze and multi-colored sprinkles. What type of donut is Ed? I think he says jelly filled all over him?
    Hmm..My favorite EV donut would be a powdered Bavarian cream, then you can like your lips when your through:D

Gone ~ Driving home alone, from a Pearl Jam concert at 2:00am..munching on Trail Mix with dried fruit...hearing the high pitch buzzing in your ears.:o
  • Options
    Army Reserve ~ An open carton of melted vanilla ice cream, on the counter, with a spoon in it....
  • Options
    Inside Job ~ picking out raisins from a piece of carrot cake...just because their in there doesn't mean you have to eat them:)
  • Options
    CenterCityCenterCity Posts: 193
    you are: strawberries and whip cream on a summer night.
    I need to finish writing.
  • Options
    CenterCityCenterCity Posts: 193
    Life wasted: Fortune Cookies
    I need to finish writing.
  • Options
    Unemployable - real ale.
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
  • Options
    State of Love and Trust is the soft ice cream from an ice cream shop that is swirled on a sugar cone, and is perfect for kids after a softball game. There was this place where I grew up that I dont' think exists anymore, but they had soft ice cream/sugar cone/then they dipped the ice cream in chocolate. It was the best Spring/Summer experience after a softball/baseball game.
  • Options
    In honor of Summer Solstice/Picnics/Lemonade:

BUGS!
  • Options
    Wash ~ Drinking down the coldest Dois Eques XX... on a steamy hot summer day
  • Options
    imspinnin wrote:
    Wash ~ Drinking down the coldest Dois Eques XX... on a steamy hot summer day
    So my PJ food buddy was at the Boston shows, and I didnt' say "Hello." Maybe next time, eh?

Wash definitely summer steamy hot, but away from the ocean. No big body of water in sight. Like an early Clint Eastwood movie setting but with a gas station.

So, food is water out of a water hose in the back of a dusty gas station, and then a twig of black licorice bought from the front of the counter inside the dusty gas station.
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    So my PJ food buddy was at the Boston shows, and I didnt' say "Hello." Maybe next time, eh?

Wash definitely summer steamy hot, but away from the ocean. No big body of water in sight. Like an early Clint Eastwood movie setting but with a gas station.

So, food is water out of a water hose in the back of a dusty gas station, and then a twig of black licorice bought from the front of the counter inside the dusty gas station.
    We need to meet up next time and exchange some PJam recipes:)

Man of the Hour ~ a dried crusted up plate of macaroni and cheese left on the kitchen table
  • Options
    Big Wave ~ brain freeze from a DD iced coffee