• burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    PastaNazi wrote:
    Otherside is sugar-coated almonds dipped in lime juice, rolled in salt
    quote]

That's a good one... bitter sweet.
    Salut baloo
  • imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    Dead Man ~ is eating dry toast with a sore throat
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • DopeBeastieDopeBeastie Posts: 2,513
    Yeah, there are thirteen kinds of food we can't talk about. :D

cuisine du country non exsistentio

i love quacamole :D
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I thought last kiss would be this chocolate chip ice cream cone I had when i was eight, and the ice cream fell to the sidewalk. I haven't had an ice cream cone since, and I'm still traumatized by the experience. My mom didn't give me a new cone because we had to go back home.

Or it could be girl scout cookies plated and served at a wake.
    I love the Girl scout cookies at a wake..priceless:o
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    imspinnin wrote:
    Dead Man ~ is eating dry toast with a sore throat
    That's right, bingo.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    You're funny, BC. You have to come over to NJ and see what a bottomless stomach eats like :)

Drifting is cotton candy.

I forgot to mention that I had just eaten a pretty large beef & veg curry. ha, plus a couple of cubes of a dairy nut too.

Yellow Ledbetter is a pork chop with caramalised onions and apple sauce.
    Salut baloo
    Thin Air ~ is eating a hot fudge sundae and kissing your lover..."yummy lips"
    too full now, can't think. works better when hungry.
    Salut baloo
    I'm listening to Strangest Tribe right now, and cornflakes come into my head. What's up with that?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Porch ~ pop rocks candy
    Bee Girl is honey, ok that was too easy. How about honey nut cheerios, but only if they don't exist anymore. If they are still sold then it has to be something else.
    Black is Grape Nuts
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Fuck Me In The Brain is pickled onion flavoured Monster Munch.

http://www.taquitos.net/dbimages13/Walkers-MMPO.jpg
    mmmh... looks yummy

Brain of J is Funyuns

http://www.fritolay.com/fl/flstore/cgi-bin/products_funyuns.htm

:D
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Wash reminds me of a cold glass of milk :D
    wash reminds me of when you just somemes, very rarely get that perfect can of coke... the perfect one that just washes away the thirst....... I need a can of coke right now!
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    All Night is a 568ml bottle of Guinness Extra Stout.
    Fuck Me In The Brain is pickled onion flavoured Monster Munch.

http://www.taquitos.net/dbimages13/Walkers-MMPO.jpg
    I didn't see this song on the song list at tenclub.net. What album is it from?
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I didn't see this song on the song list at tenclub.net. What album is it from?

It's not on an album. Check under Ramblings III. :)
  • dan_vedderdan_vedder Posts: 213
    For some reason Deep reminds me of beetroot..........dont know why.
    Ten Club member 363***

7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06

escape is never the safest plan...
    It's not on an album. Check under Ramblings III. :)
    Ok, what's that? Is it a website? Fins, you are a wealth of information, bring it on.
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Ok, what's that? Is it a website? Fins, you are a wealth of information, bring it on.

Okay, here's the lyrics as I hear them:

Ramblings III, aka Fuck Me In The Brain

fuck me in my brain
    fuck me in my brain
    you fuckin' little cunt
    you're drivin' me insane
    fuck me in the brain
    fuck me in the brain
    you're drivin' me, drivin' me, insane
    fuck me in my life, hah
    you wanted to be my wife
    fuck me in my brain...fuck
    fuck me in the brain
    i'm breakin' up
    i don't believe nothin' even if it's true, no
    fuck me, fuck me in my brain
    fuck me, my ears are open in my brain
    fuck me
    you think i care 'bout those emotions you wear
    you think i care 'bout the way you wear your veil
    you think our love huh
    is so far above
    fuck me
    fuck me
    fuck me
    fuck me

See, pickled flavour Monster Munch, no? :D
    Ok, I'm going to ask you guys because I established forum relationships with you in poetry - what's so good about a download? Where to start? I have an iPod but my computer's at work, and what's what with download. Can I still download old concerts? So, a Pearl Jam download is like a bowl of soup, fluid yet . . .
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Ok, I'm going to ask you guys because I established forum relationships with you in poetry - what's so good about a download? Where to start? I have an iPod but my computer's at work, and what's what with download. Can I still download old concerts? So, a Pearl Jam download is like a bowl of soup, fluid yet . . .

Stick with the legal or "taper friendly" ones that have been okayed by the band. ;)

You can hear streamed concerts etc on this site:

http://www.pearljamlive.com

They're not downloadable per se, but you can at least hear gigs on your pc.
  • lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    imspinnin wrote:
    Porch ~ pop rocks candy

totally!!!!!!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
    Stick with the legal or "taper friendly" ones that have been okayed by the band. ;)

You can hear streamed concerts etc on this site:

http://www.pearljamlive.com

They're not downloadable per se, but you can at least hear gigs on your pc.
    Where are the legal ones that I can download. Is it this site, also? Any concerts you suggest? I was at Philly 05 so i should probably start there if it is legal to download. So, I just find an empty disc, and then download it to the disc, and then I can upload it on my sister's computer, and then put songs on my iPod? Is that it?
    http://bootlegs.pearljam.com/

That's the official download site.
    http://bootlegs.pearljam.com/

That's the official download site.
    Groovy! I'll let you know if this is a cake with rosettes or a cake that fell on the floor.
  • nothing as it seems reminds me of the perfect chocolate mouse.
    the way mike does those brilliant string bends, call me crazy if you want, but it makes sence to me!
    Fuck The System
    maddrummer wrote:
    nothing as it seems reminds me of the perfect chocolate mouse.
    the way mike does those brilliant string bends, call me crazy if you want, but it makes sence to me!
    Ahhhhhh mousse. . . especially between the layers of a cake.